Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Randall Flagg Remodel Deals

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Knowing Darkness. $295 version, but also includes prints, an extra $100 value!

$179 shipped USA PPFF
    That's a great deal for a wonderful product for anyone who does not own one.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Sleep S/L by Cemetery Dance. 1/100 that had a remarque by Chong.
    Retailed with shipping for $800.
    AS new.

$519 Includes free USA Media Mail shipping. PP FF

Please don't ask the number as I don't have it at hand.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK then, what number ISN'T it?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

It ain't 53.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

(2) My Pretty Pony Trade HB Good condition.
    $20 (each) PP FF free USA shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Girl Next Door Lettered (PC). Fine condition, but no wooden case.
    $145 PP FF free USA shipping.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Signature sheets from the S/L of "He is Legend". All 3 sheets with sigs including the page with Stephen King, and Joe Hill signing. Own a legit King, and JH signature!
    Check out sig pages here.
    Note, the link is for the lettered pages, but the S/L has the same sigs also.

$99 PP FF free USA shipping.

REDUCED!

$69

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I also have 3 keys from the Joe Hill Locke and Key thing. 2 are signed by JH. Another member has first dibs on them, but if they decline, look for them here soon.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Secretary of Dreams Volume Two Gift Edition.
    $89 PP FF free USA shipping.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signature sheets from the S/L of "He is Legend". All 3 sheets with sigs including the page with Stephen King, and Joe Hill signing. Own a legit King, and JH signature!

REDUCED!

$69
    I will take.

PM sent!

I will take one of these as well...if still available!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

REDUCED!

$69
    I will take.

PM sent!

I will take one of these as well...if still available!
    I'll take the second one

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

REDUCED!

$69

SOLD

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I also have 3 keys from the Joe Hill Locke and Key thing. 2 are signed by JH. Another member has first dibs on them, but if they decline, look for them here soon.
    SOLD

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

2 Copies 1 copy of DTVII Artist edition. Fine condition.
    $55 each ($10 less than Grant's website) + free USA shipping. PP FF

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Coffin Case for "The Stand " S/L. Case only. Case has been refinished and is in VG+ NF condition. Sounds crazy, but these cases by themselves are virtually impossible to find alone. Having a spare gives one the option of buying a S/L with a bad case, using this case while the damaged one is refinished/repaired. This is a bit like a DJ for a DTI-always cool to have an extra.

$999 PP FF free USA shipping.

FYI, I do have someone who expressed interest and they have 24 hours to fund.

If you are interested, get on the list in case they bail out.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

DTI Gunslinger S/L audio cassettes. Actually signed by King as part of the set. Pretty worn case. Fair condition, but still legit. $69 PP FF free USA shipping.
    Catalog example:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...+-+Audio+-+S+L

SOLD!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Creepshow Comic. True USA 1st edition etc. 2 copies.

Good $35
    VG- $40-SOLD

PP FF free USA shipping.

Specify which copy (or both) you want.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Night Shift. True USA 1st Trade hardback. Correct gutter code and "First Edition on CR page.

Book is a bit of a mess. Fake felt pen sig across front of DJ. Book is ex-library and has stamps etc. BTAIM, it's a true 1st. Will make a great placeholder (spine looks good).
    $25 PP FF free USA shipping.

SOLD

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll take the Night Shift if available, PM sent

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    I'll take the Night Shift if available, PM sent
    You got it (when you pay).
    Yours was first PM.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Creepshow Comic. True USA 1st edition etc. 2 copies.

Good $35
    VG- $40

PP FF free USA shipping.

Specify which copy (or both) you want.
    I have no copy of CREEPSHOW. I'll take the best copy you've got still available.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Justin Cronin The Twelve Advance copy NF (unread). $6 PP FF (will be shipped in padded bag) free USA shipping.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Sleep Gift Edition (Cemetery Dance). As new. $129 PP FF free USA shipping.

The Shining Gift Edition (Subterannean) As new $97 PP FF Free USA shipping.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...and these are just your spares?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...and these are just your spares?
    kinda...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast