Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: May Nocturnal Readers Box

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default May Nocturnal Readers Box

Sigh. Here we go again people.

NRB sent out an email stating that May will be another King box with a "special edition and dust jacket" In the $65-70 range and not containing as many items as they usually have. Apparently there will be some signed( by whom? King or artist? They did not say)with the option to outright purchase a signed book or take the chance at a random one showing up in your box. Run of 2000 and an early notification will be sent to current subscribers which they believe will sell out and never go on sale to the general public. However if there are leftovers they will be released to the GP.
    I signed up last year for the King box and then cancelled. April has limited subs remaining so if you want in I would sign up. I went ahead and did it and will cancel again.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still an active subscriber. I dig getting the books I wouldn't usually know about. They have pretty cool extras in there too. For the price it's not a bad deal.

I'm hoping they give a heads up before they send out a link to purchase.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Can this still be bought if you're not a subscriber? I'm really ticked I wasn't in on this from the beginning.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

You can still subscribe now but not sure if those new subscriptions will be included. I would send them an email to ask.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Been wanting to try this out. Seems like something fun to look forward to each month.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I think it says there won't be enough for all the current subscribers if all the subscribers want it but if you subscribe now you will get the link.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, from what I understand any susbscriber, new or not, will get the link as long as you subscribe to the April box. In April the link for May should be received.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

E-Mail to CD or LRB, or either one? No mention of the NRB is on either site.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    http://www.thenocturnalreadersbox.com/
    The nocturnal readers box
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I reactivated my subscription too - will see what comes
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

How much is it a month? I went to the checkout and then I chickened out because I already owe too many people too much money. Maybe it's better to wait for the secondary market because the only thing I'm interested in is the King item(s). I feel like the wind keeps blowing me one way and then the other over this, and I'm getting dizzy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How much is it a month? I went to the checkout and then I chickened out because I already owe too many people too much money. Maybe it's better to wait for the secondary market because the only thing I'm interested in is the King item(s). I feel like the wind keeps blowing me one way and then the other over this, and I'm getting dizzy.
    just $35 plus shipping - plus you can get 10% off coupon - came out to about $38 for me
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Traveler saginaw has a spectacular aura about saginaw has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered a three month NRB subscription. Hopefully will be interesting.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I reactivated my subscription too - will see what comes
    They kinda made it hard not to reactivate it, didn't they?!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking on their site, it shows a King book for April vs. May
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I think April will contain a King item but is not the limited box. That's supposedly coming in May because they said early notifications will be sent out in April.
    The contents of the April box lists other authors.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I think April will contain a King item but is not the limited box. That's supposedly coming in May because they said early notifications will be sent out in April.
    Gotcha.

April:

Featuring Authors:

John W. Campbell

Stephen King

John Ajvide Lindqvist

Brian Keene

and Neil Gaiman

DONT MISS OUT!

Is where I got confused.

I might sign up if any are still available then cancel. I'm not into all the trinkets.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Gotcha.

April:

Featuring Authors:

John W. Campbell

Stephen King

John Ajvide Lindqvist

Brian Keene

and Neil Gaiman

DONT MISS OUT!

Is where I got confused.

I might sign up if any are still available then cancel. I'm not into all the trinkets.
    Same Brian. I wanted to stay with it and support them longer but I just couldn't justify $50 a month on stuff I don't need and books I'll never read. They have had some nice things in some of the boxes though. Some of my friends still get them. I might try it for three months or so this time but definitely through April and May Maybe June.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

If you missed out on any of the boxes, check out their store. They have December, January and February boxes available and quite a few individual items from past boxes.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Thanks, Brian! Didn’t know I could still order that Long Walk shirt.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i wonder what this will be... waiting...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered The Long Walk t-shirt, and paid by Paypal. I understand they need your email address, but having to create an account (and another password) sucks. Since I had already paid with PP I wasn't sure if I could abort the process when directed back to the site to create a password.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I ordered The Long Walk t-shirt, and paid by Paypal. I understand they need your email address, but having to create an account (and another password) sucks. Since I had already paid with PP I wasn't sure if I could abort the process when directed back to the site to create a password.
    Are you saying you bypassed creating an account or ended up with an account? I paid with PP too but it still required me to enter email and password for a new account.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Are you saying you bypassed creating an account or ended up with an account? I paid with PP too but it still required me to enter email and password for a new account.
    That's what it did to me 9I ended up with an account). After paying with PP, I was required to enter an email and a password to create an account with NR. Had I known that in advance, I never would have ordered the shirt, but once I authorized PP to send the funds, it seemed like I had no choice.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I only bought the December box (so far), but I rather liked the mug and Christmasland shirt. However the one book I read sucked. Still need to read Vermilion though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast