Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 515 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Reduced prices

Black House/ Talisman Gift set (Scribner) w/ CD case DJ'S have wrinkle on spine so NF jackets, all else Fine $65 shipped to states SOLD
    Under the Dome Collector's edition (gift) still in shrinkwrap $50 shipped to states SOLD

Paypal F&F or add 4%
    Last edited by HONKYTONKSMASH; 09-16-2016 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Updated listings

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A few nice King related items.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ruderabbit/m...p2047675.l2562

Mark

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Does anybody know if this (or any art) was published in Whispers? Or, in the '97 TV Guide only?
    Not in Whispers. That was published in 1982....15 years before the Wrightson artwork. The Whispers (Special Stephen King Issue) contained a suite of 6 (I think) pen and ink pieces by John Stewart (plus the full color wraparound cover). Also single pieces by J.K. Potter and some other artists that I don't know much about (Brad Foster, Rick Harrison).
    I didnt seeing them either
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SEE PICS HERE

'Salem's Lot (1st/1st) LOT of 2: $1800 PP Gift OR BEST OFFER (+ shipping)

1. 2nd State (Father Cody; $7.95; Beautiful, but faded dust jacket along spine; NF book; does smell of smoke)
    2. 3rd State REVIEW copy (Father Callahan; $7.95; NF dust jacket; NF book; comes with "Compliments of Doubleday" slip)

Also included: 2 'Salem's Lot traycases from The Collector

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In all my wheelings and dealings to acquire UK editions, I ended up with an extra extremely rare unsigned copy UK 1st of The Fireman . All I'm asking is $5 to cover shipping and I'm also including a Jeff Whiley slipcase that has bumps on both bottom corners. Damage occurred during shipping. If you want the book but not the slipcase, let me when ya PM me. I probably won't have time to ship it out til next week. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    In all my wheelings and dealings to acquire UK editions, I ended up with an extra extremely rare unsigned copy UK 1st of The Fireman . All I'm asking is $5 to cover shipping and I'm also including a Jeff Whiley slipcase that has bumps on both bottom corners. Damage occurred during shipping. If you want the book but not the slipcase, let me when ya PM me. I probably won't have time to ship it out til next week. Thanks!
    PM Sent
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

GONE!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    Carrie, Flat Signed, dated, 1st ed, 1st printing.
    All the 1st true edition points present, first edition, p6, I don't want to crack open to photograph, this copy appears to have never been read.
    Book is square and tight, no corner bumps. Jacket is pretty decent as well, has wrinkles but no rips or tearing
    I do not have an asking price (bottom line is probably somewhere around 975), but would prefer trading.
    Al-tho I detest eBay, I wanted to post here 1st, I would preferably trade for any one of the other Doubleday's
    PM me with offer if interested.

Last edited by Cook; 09-04-2016 at 06:30 AM. Reason: update description

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks to be a gorgeous copy.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That looks to be a gorgeous copy.
    Thank you Jerome,
    Al-tho I detest eBay, I wanted to post here 1st, I would preferably trade for any one of the other Doubleday's
    (can't do trading on eBay)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I just posted a signed paperback of The Drawing of the Three on ebay LINK.

The book is nothing special, but it has a really nice signature.

If anybody here wants it, I will knock off 15% (and end the auction and sell direct).

OR

I will add a Finders Keepers Broadside (and end the auction and sell direct).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale

Green Mile Gift Edition SubPress. Books are fine, Slipcase has 1 small nick in cloth so NF. $190 shipped to states

Full Dark No Stars Gift edition. Book and case are Fine. DJ was NF so comes with additional never folded new DJ $135 shipped to states

Dr Sleep Gift edition F/F/F $90 shipped to states

The Shining (SubPress) Gift edition w/ Sketchbook F/F/F $100 shipped to states

Carrie Gift Edition (CD) F/F/F $70 shipped to states

Paypal F&F

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

REDUCED PRICES BEFORE SENDING TO BETTS!!!

- S/L UK Wizard and Glass: (F/F): $300 SOLD
    - S/L UK TWTTK: (F/NF): $300 SOLD
    Damn! How did I miss these!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    REDUCED PRICES BEFORE SENDING TO BETTS!!!

- S/L UK Wizard and Glass: (F/F): $300 SOLD
    - S/L UK TWTTK: (F/NF): $300 SOLD
    Damn! How did I miss these!
    Those are SICK DEALS!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I have a couple of brand new copies of the TPB The Illustrated Stephen King MOVIE Trivia Book from CD if anyone is interested. I'm thinking $15 each total if that sounds fair. PM me if so. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

1st/1st The Gunslinger. Book is in very good condition, but dust jacket has edge fraying, a small tear on the top of the spine, and spots of discolouration (only on the front). 500$ + Free shipping to the US (cost shipping elsewhere)

"No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King S/L GRAB BAG Sale.

All books are signed by King (and others, as applicable). Condition for all books is Near Fine or better (nothing more than minor shelf wear), with the exception of the Whispers which of course has spine fading (but not as much as some copies I've seen). From non-smoking home.

***IMPORTANT / IMPORTANT The first 48 hours I will reserve for anyone wishing to buy all 13 books. IMPORTANT / IMPORTANT***

After that; first come, first serve. I'll be glad to answer questions; send photos; discuss the general state of SK collecting, etc., but none of that constitutes "pending sale" or "commitment to purchase." So to be fair, the first person to commit to payment gets the books; not necessarily the first person to engage in a Q/A conversation.

In case of multiple requests involving the same book, I'll go by time stamp on the PM. Yes you may indicate your desire to purchase a selection of books during the first 48 hours, and I'll count that time stamp if no one buys the entire lot. But if someone comes in at hour 47 and commits to the lot, they get it, regardless of earlier interest for individual books.

At these prices I ask that you cover the shipping cost, at the method of your choice. All packages will be insured (I'll spring for that).

All books have an actual number. None are PC copies.

PayPal, check, money order--it's all good.

BUY ANY 3 BOOKS: $650
    BUY ANY 4 BOOKS: $825
    BUY ANY 5 BOOKS: $980
    BUY ANY 6 BOOKS: $1,140

BUY ALL 13 BOOKS: $2,158 (that's $166 per book)

Book list:

Night Visions 5: F/F in slipcase; first appearance of “The Reploids,” “Sneakers,” and “Dedication”; also signed by George R.R. Martin, Dan Simmons, Douglas E. Winter, and two others (#836/850)

The Killer Inside Me: F/F in slipcase; contains introduction by King; also signed by author Jim Thompson (#179 of 350)

The Ideal Genuine Man: F/F; contains introduction by King; also signed by author Don Robertson (#336 of 500)

Postscripts #10: F in slipcase; contains contribution “Graduation Afternoon”; signed by 30+ contributors (#46 of 200)

The Sins of the Fathers: F/NF in slipcase; contains introduction by King; also signed by author Lawrence Block (#52 of 400)

Gauntlet 2: F/NF in slipcase: contains the King essay “The Dreaded X”; signed by 33 contributors (#184/500)

The Girl Next Door: F/F in slipcase; contains introduction by King; also signed by author Jack Ketchum (#306 of 500)

A Life in the Cinema: F/F; contains introduction by King; also signed by contributors Mick Garris, Clive Barker and Tobe Hooper (#430 of 450)

Borderlands 5: F/F in slipcase; first appearance of “Stationary Bike”; signed by all contributors (#299/500)

Book of the Dead: F/F in slipcase; first appearance of “Home Delivery”; signed by all 18 contributors (#114/500)

He Is Legend: F in slipcase; first appearance of “Throttle”; signed by all contributors, including Joe Hill (#80/750)

Quietly Now: F/F; contains story “Nona”; signed by 30 contributors, including Peter Straub (#421/500)

Whispers: NF (no DJ, as issued); contains “Before the Play,” “It Grows on You,” and “On the Shining and Other Perpetrations”; also signed by editor (#153/350)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed End of Watch.

$225 shipped in the U.S.

Trades considered.

Email me if interested
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale NEW LISTINGS

Green Mile Gift Edition SubPress. Books are fine, Slipcase has 1 small nick in cloth so NF. $180 shipped to states

Full Dark No Stars Gift edition. Book and case are Fine. DJ was NF so comes with additional never folded new DJ $125 shipped to states

Dr Sleep Gift edition F/F/F $80 shipped to states

The Shining (SubPress) Gift edition w/ Sketchbook F/F/F $90 shipped to states

Carrie Gift Edition (CD) F/F/F $60 shipped to states

Gunslinger 1st edition DJ VG condition with fading to spine. $70 SOLD

Marvel hardcover lot The Stand. American Nightmares, Hardcases, Captain Trips, Soul Survivors. All four for $60 shipped to states

Marvel hardcover lot The dark tower. The long road home, treachery, fall of gilead, battle of jericho hill, journey begins, little sisters of eluria, battle of Tull, The Way Station. All eight books for $90 shipped to states

International shipping at cost

Paypal F&F or add 4%
    Last edited by HONKYTONKSMASH; 09-19-2016 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Updated

Country
    Country Flag

Tried to send ya a PM, brother but your inbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    For Sale REDUCED PRICING

Green Mile Gift Edition SubPress. Books are fine, Slipcase has 1 small nick in cloth so NF. $180 shipped to states

Full Dark No Stars Gift edition. Book and case are Fine. DJ was NF so comes with additional never folded new DJ $125 shipped to states

Gunslinger 1st edition DJ VG condition with fading to spine. $70

Paypal F&F or add 4%

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tried to send ya a PM, brother but your inbox is full.

For Sale REDUCED PRICING

Gunslinger 1st edition DJ VG condition with fading to spine. $70

Paypal F&F or add 4%
    Whoops. Should be better now my friend.

Country
    Country Flag

Whoops. Should be better now my friend.
    Sent!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have extra copies of Duma Key, Under the Dome, and Cell on CD if anyone is interested. All CDs tested okay, but DK and UTD smell like smoke. PM if interested!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent you an email, Tim!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys. I'm selling some of my personal SK interoffice proofs and arcs. I posted the list over here:

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showthread.php?2730

Let me know if anyone is interested.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 515 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast