Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 868 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 866 867 868 869 870 878 918 968 ... LastLast
Results 21,676 to 21,700 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Scroll through to the third last photograph. It's worth it...

SIGNED. Stephen King, The Talisman. 1st/1st
    That's Hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

What a gem. That's so funny.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

That's Hilarious

Mom...you're an idiot.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

That's Hilarious

Mom...you're an idiot.
    I kinda love it though,

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

That's Hilarious

Mom...you're an idiot.
    I kinda love it though,
    Me too. You can tell it came from the heart. Every now and then I see these notes written in some of the books I get for the custom bound projects that were written so long ago, and I start to think about the lives and the stories around them.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

That's Hilarious

Mom...you're an idiot.
    I kinda love it though,
    Me too. You can tell it came from the heart. Every now and then I see these notes written in some of the books I get for the custom bound projects that were written so long ago, and I start to think about the lives and the stories around them.
    I love books for many reasons and that is one of of them. It's also a pretty nice King signature

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Some don't like the seller. But this is an underappreciated book at a good price.

THE MASTERS OF DARKNESS, Limited Ed. *SIGNED* (Stephen King, George Martin)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Some don't like the seller. But this is an underappreciated book at a good price.

I think that's a bit high.... one just went for less than that on auction last week.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I think that's a bit high.... one just went for less than that on auction last week.

I had a F/F copy w/ minor issues to traycase up for $425, which did not sell. Re-listed for $375 and got one bid in 7 days.

I would have thought it would go for more, but < $400 seems to be the going rate these days.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn that's ugly

omit

Incoherent concept, and pathetic execution:
    Geez, this sounded like a customer review for one of my books when I saw the text in my email...!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Thats going to be a hard sell
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Geez, this sounded like a customer review for one of my books when I saw the text in my email...!

Brian

That made me spit out my beer...
    Pos rep coming.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

jesus
    I'd rather have the road pizza.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think this was an attempt to 'immortalise' a copy of the Bachman books. It looks like somebody created a prop for a play and used the nearest thick tome that came to hand.
    Best place to display this is in a bin.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    Cracked me up.

And BTW, If there ever comes a time that anyone says something like that about a custom bound book that I do, I think it's time to take me out to pasture.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Such a good deal. Better jump on it quick before it gets snapped up.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/252872287493?_mwBanner=1

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Such a good deal. Better jump on it quick before it gets snapped up.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/252872287493?_mwBanner=1
    WTF!!! $980 for an old, beaten up, paperback copy of IT...

Am I missing something here?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Well, it is a 5th printing. So much more valuable than a 1st.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Well, it is a 5th printing. So much more valuable than a 1st.
    Offer a buck per printing
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 868 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 866 867 868 869 870 878 918 968 ... LastLast