Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1102 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 102 602 1002 1052 1092 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1112 1152 1202 ... LastLast
Results 27,526 to 27,550 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Matt... Again - mind blown...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    My Buddy Glen and I are really excited to each get a book signed I chose Charlie The Choo Choo UK LIMITED SL and he chose

Storm Of The Century 1st 1st Paperback, my understanding is its the TRUE First Edition uploaded at request of my good Friend.

My Charlie The Choo Choo UK Limited SL, now a TRUE Signed Limited, also this completes my Signed Charlie The Choo Choo collection, Comic Con copy, 1st 1st US and the SL all signed very excited!
    Wow. Just wow. My two dream signs are choo choo UK and IT 1St UK. Congrats Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! Congrats Matt and Glen!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Matt! Love them both

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome sigs, guys! Nicely done

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the kind comments!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Well done.
    Always gratifying to see something so rare.

Alec.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    My Buddy Glen and I are really excited to each get a book signed I chose Charlie The Choo Choo UK LIMITED SL and he chose

Storm Of The Century 1st 1st Paperback, my understanding is its the TRUE First Edition uploaded at request of my good Friend.

My Charlie The Choo Choo UK Limited SL, now a TRUE Signed Limited, also this completes my Signed Charlie The Choo Choo collection, Comic Con copy, 1st 1st US and the SL all signed very excited!
    When we found out we could get one book signed I had to pick Storm of the Century. Tippy pointed out a few years ago that the paperback copy was the first printing. Not the Hard Cover. Barlowe did the same thing to me with Cycle of the Werewolf. I got the paperback signed only to find out the hardcover was the first. I tease both of them about trying to Drive me crazy!!!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. My flat signed first edition collection is complete until... Gwendy and Sleeping Beauties.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Very nice stuff Glenn and Matt! Of course, I already learned in Orono that hanging out with you guys is not only enjoyable but brings pretty good luck.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to you both.

Glenn, super congrats on completing your signed 1st collection. You must be on cloud 9!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Glenn, do you have all 6 of the Green Mile chapbooks signed? Umney's Last Case, Nightmares in the Sky? Probably silly questions.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Glenn, do you have all 6 of the Green Mile chapbooks signed? Umney's Last Case, Nightmares in the Sky? Probably silly questions.
    I have the green mile hardback and book one of green mile. Tippy said the same thing. So I guess I need the other 5 signed now. I do have nightmareand umneys. I have chronicles of harris Burdick and several other anthologies. Along with the first 2 startling mysteries. My signed 1st edition collection percentage is 63%

By that I mean 63% of my first editions were signed in person saved a lot of money not having to buy flat signed first editions and I know they're all authentic other flat sign fun books I have include cycle of the werewolf hardback and Colorado kid and Joyland

I have two Storm of the Century 1 hardback 1 paperback two cycle of the werewolf 1 hardback 1 paperback

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    My signed 1st edition collection percentage is 63%
    Slacker.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Asleep

My Pretty Pony and Creepshow along with all the grant Dark Tower books we're all so fun to get in person including little sisters of eularia

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    My Pretty Pony and Creepshow along with all the grant Dark Tower books we're all so fun to get in person including little sisters of eularia
    I think they've all been fun to get, great job Buddy!!!!
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got one book closer to a complete PC/Unnumbered set! Of course the remaining book is DTI

Wanted:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Got one book closer to a complete PC/Unnumbered set! Of course the remaining book is DTI

Wow. All you need is Slinger? Wow

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Yup! Have DTII PC and DTIII-DTVII+WTTKH+LSOE unnumbered.

Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Yup! Have DTII PC and DTIII-DTVII+WTTKH+LSOE unnumbered.

So cool! Nice!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wicked set you have!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice work, well done...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Great accomplishment. Best wishes for that Gunslinger.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone!!

Wanted:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1102 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 102 602 1002 1052 1092 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1112 1152 1202 ... LastLast