Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 515 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope you get it F1--welcome to the site.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Hope you get it F1--welcome to the site.
    Thanks. It is a great site!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

F1 - I sent you an email through the site. If you didn't get it for some reason shoot me an email at e_taylor500(at)hotmail(dot)com

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooops--the under 5 PM problem.

I'm going to handle that for you guys now.

EDIT--should be able to PM now.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Ooops--the under 5 PM problem.

I'm going to handle that for you guys now.

EDIT--should be able to PM now.
    Thanks Matt - but we managed to get in touch through normal email.

On a side note, sending you a PM right now....

Country
    Country Flag

I have managed to move a few books this week, heres what I have left and the prices I will extend to the members of tdt.com.

S/L Bag of Bones - $125
    S/L Rose Madder - $310
    S/L Road to the Dark Tower - $95
    Secret Windows/ On Writing Red Leather set - $100

These prices include the shipping within North America. Check the eBay listings for specifics and shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks guys!

Gunslinger Apprentice blg is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I've decided to sell off some stuff. I'm open to reasonable offers, so feel free to PM me. Everything is fine except where noted.

Will split shipping charges.

I also have several S/L Dan Simmons and Jack Ketchum books and can send a list upon request. Thanks for looking.

Dark Tower IV, V, VI, VII, LSoE, and Black House #465 -- $2,750
    Dark Tower II (author's copy) -- $900
    Dark Tower III #1114 -- $325 (near fine)
    Whispers (letter I) -- $350
    Night Visions 5 #494 -- $225
    Sins of the Fathers #PC -- $200

1st Editions
    ---------------
    Carrie -- SOLD

Night Shift -- Book condition near fine with one small rough patch on front board, Dust jacket very good with some tape repair. -- $375

The Stand -- Book is near fine and DJ is very good. Includes traycase from skcollector.com -- $205

The Bachman Books -- book and DJ in fine condition -- $140

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blg View Post
    I've decided to sell off some stuff. I'm open to reasonable offers, so feel free to PM me. Everything is fine except where noted.

I also have several S/L Dan Simmons and Jack Ketchum books and can send a list upon request. Thanks for looking.

1st Editions
    ---------------
    Carrie -- $625, near fine condition with a bit of softness to all four board corners and some wear to the gilt on the spine. The dust jacket is in near fine condition, no tears or chipping.

Night Shift -- Book condition near fine with one small rough patch on front board, Dust jacket very good with some tape repair. -- $375

The Stand -- Book is near fine and DJ is very good. Includes traycase from skcollector.com -- $205

blg, nice books and prices.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Alright, the last of my eBay crop is ending today, some within 4 hours, some within 12.

Heres whats left and the cheapest I'll go including shipping:

Bag of Bones S/L - $125
    Rose Madder S/L - $315
    Secret Windows/On Writing Red Leather Set - $95

I'll be listing whatever doesn't sell in DTBay!

Country
    Country Flag

Also, forgot to mention - I've got a vg/vg 1st edition of Christine up for sale at the Horrow Mall Auction site with an opening bid of $1.99: http://www.horror-mall.com/auction_h...uction_details

I've been trying to sell things on this site for a while but with 0 "feedback" its difficult - if anyone wants it it'd be great to finally get a sale through that site!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Also, forgot to mention - I've got a vg/vg 1st edition of Christine up for sale at the Horrow Mall Auction site with an opening bid of $1.99: http://www.horror-mall.com/auction_h...uction_details

I've been trying to sell things on this site for a while but with 0 "feedback" its difficult - if anyone wants it it'd be great to finally get a sale through that site!
    I placed a bid for you

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

I placed a bid for you

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Thanks a lot Ralph! Surely you already own a copy, so thanks for helping me out!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

I placed a bid for you

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Thanks a lot Ralph! Surely you already own a copy, so thanks for helping me out!
    No problem.

It looks like a nice copy.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Country
    Country Flag

I specifically want to move my S/Ls of Rose Madder and Bag of Bones - if anyone is interested in both, I will do $415 SHIPPED (within North America).

PM me if interested.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish I had seen this in time - I would have outbid the winning bid for sure - i want to replace my First which has embossed "from the library of...." on the end paper! :-(
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger Apprentice blg is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blg View Post

1st Editions
    ---------------
    Carrie -- SOLD

Just a little reminder that these books are still for sale. Don't be shy about making on offer.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish I could afford one of those blg--very nice stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.horror-mall.com/auction_h...,auctions_show

The two books I had listed at the HM auction site are ending between 7- 7:30 EST tonight if anyone is interested.

As of now the UK S/L Bag of Bones is sitting at $110 and the S/L Black House w/ Rick Berry sketch is at $450.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The two books I had listed at the HM auction site are ending between 7- 7:30 EST tonight if anyone is interested.

As of now the UK S/L Bag of Bones is sitting at $110 and the S/L Black House w/ Rick Berry sketch is at $450.
    After hearing about Horror Mall for so long, I finally registered so I could check out the auctions, etc.

Question: Why is the bidding in $15 increments? Seems a little chunky. (The current low bid is $110 on your BoB as you mention, and the system won't allow another bid below $125.) Is that a Horror Mall auction requirement?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

After hearing about Horror Mall for so long, I finally registered so I could check out the auctions, etc.

Question: Why is the bidding in $15 increments? Seems a little chunky. (The current low bid is $110 on your BoB as you mention, and the system won't allow another bid below $125.) Is that a Horror Mall auction requirement?
    Yeah.... I noticed that too late. I think its pre-set in $15 increments if it goes over $100. In the listing process there an option to select you own increment, or just use HM's preset one. I always assumed that the pre-set would be relatively low increments until it hits the $500 mark. I found out that it was the $15 jumps after a bid had already been placed, so I couldn't change it.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, sometimes we just have to learn by doing.

So I wasn't paying enough attention. I failed to notice the "EST" (vs. PDT) on your closing time posted above. How did the two auctions fair?

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, sometimes we just have to learn by doing.

So I wasn't paying enough attention. I failed to notice the "EST" (vs. PDT) on your closing time posted above. How did the two auctions fair?
    They stayed the same as my earlier post: $110 for Bag of Bones, $450 for Black House. I fear the Black House sale may fall through as it was bought by a person with no feedback (note: I don't have any on that site yet either!) who is in Belgium. For something that bulky, heavy and costly to insure, the shipping is grossly expensive. So we will see, if that one fall through than the next highest bid was $435. All and all not a bad experience though. Still learning the system but it will come.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I hope the BLACK HOUSE goes through. I'm still kicking myself a little for not paying attention to the closing time on the BOB auction. I know you've had it on sale for a while, but I wasn't at the point of considering any purchases prior to the workday on Friday. Ah well.

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I hope the BLACK HOUSE goes through. I'm still kicking myself a little for not paying attention to the closing time on the BOB auction. I know you've had it on sale for a while, but I wasn't at the point of considering any purchases prior to the workday on Friday. Ah well.
    The sale of Black House, to my delight, went off without a hitch. I guess I shouldn't assume the worst!

And its certainly too bad about Bag of Bones, not even the extra $$, just the fact that it could have gone to a friend here on the site - I much prefer dealing with folks on tdt.com! I'm sure you've already got one, but I'll have a S/L Insomnia available in the next week or so if you need to satisfy a need to add a King book to your shelf.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Eric, that's what I get for waiting, but I really wasn't in the market when you were offering up those books on this site. I don't have any European S/Ls of King's.

You are correct, I do own the S/L of INSOMNIA. Thanks for asking though.

Glad the Horror Mall auction transactions are going as they should!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 515 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast