Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2018 Dt.Org Fundraiser Auction #1-Secretary of Dreams-Signed Glenn Chadbourne Art

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2018 Dt.Org Fundraiser Auction #1-Secretary of Dreams-Signed Glenn Chadbourne Art

AUCTION LINK

Up for auction is Secretary of Dreams Volume Two, featuring a full page original piece of art from Glenn Chadbourne. As a bonus, Glenn inserted an extra piece of art inside the book (unbound). The additional piece is ~5"x7" in size.

No reserve!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are absolutely AWESOME remarques!!!!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely remarques! I'll get the bidding started then...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I bid but then was outbid...go go go!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a wacky world.
    I received the following email/inquiry from an ebay person:

"From what I can tell, this is not anything created by Stephen King, but rather, Glenn Chadbourne, of whom I know nothing of, other than he sticks King's name on his books to increase sales. Rather deceiving. Being the know all of Stephen King collectables, perhaps you can enlighten me as to why this particular book fits that category."

My response:

Feel free to read and then you will know. FYI, Stephen King actually approved of the book, and on the Signed Limited and Lettered versions, King signed them.
    Chadbourne was/is the official artist for the project. I'm glad you asked, as it's always a pleasure to provide someone with valuable information that they apparently were unaware of.

Please bid and I hope you win.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...e+Two+The-Gift
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...+Two+The+-+S+L
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ed&redirect=no

Jerome Smith
    Owner- TheDarkTower.org

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

You should put him on your block list so he can’t bid. He would probably give you negative feedback if he won, seeing as how he’s apparently already mad at you/the auction/the book/Glenn chadbourne/Stephen king/life in general.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Some people are so weird. I see lots of those type comments in Facebook groups.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a few hours left on this auction. Still (IMO) below market value.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's a wacky world.
    I received the following email/inquiry from an ebay person:

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]"From what I can tell, this is not anything created by Stephen King, but rather, Glenn Chadbourne, of whom I know nothing of, other than he sticks King's name on his books to increase sales. Rather deceiving. Being the know all of Stephen King collectables, perhaps you can enlighten me as to why this particular book fits that category."
    Stuff like this is all over amazon reviews. You could fall down quite the idiocy rabbit hole on amazon reviews.

+ Reply to Thread