Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Beauties Book Tour

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AND A CANADIAN DATE!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonder if it's a signing or a "pre-signed" event?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Sleeping Beauties Book Tour

The Sleeping Beauties book tour has been announced for September/October

https://stephenking.com/p/sleeping-beauties/

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is another earlier thread

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...S-SIGNING-TOUR!!!!!!!!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I am sure most will be a pre signed event. Bookstore 1 might be the only one that is a signing. They have the experience of selling the books and handing out numbers, etc....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will this be the official thread on this subject? I see another one was started as well. I bet pre-signed, Becca but we know how to spot 'em if allow to pick ourselves . I'm going to hope for the St. Louis event. Anyone else planning on attending that one?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I am sure most will be a pre signed event. Bookstore 1 might be the only one that is a signing. They have the experience of selling the books and handing out numbers, etc....
    Glenn was the one that happened in Toronto an official book signing where he signed anything?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

I'd love to get to the Hudson Valley one. It would be neat if it were in Tarrytown where Sleepy Hollow is. Great place to visit especially in the fall.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Milwaukee!! Super excited! Might even try to fit Chicago in as well.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm tentatively planning the Milwaukee signing depending on details. Optimistic that they might actually have a signing line to give Owen the experience of having one.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Milwaukee!! Super excited! Might even try to fit Chicago in as well.
    Haha.. perhaps I'll see in you Milwaukee!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I'm tentatively planning the Milwaukee signing depending on details. Optimistic that they might actually have a signing line to give Owen the experience of having one.
    I JUST said that to a friend Aron. I bet your right...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Glenn was the one that happened in Toronto an official book signing where he signed anything?
    I don't believe the last Toronto event was part of the official DR SLEEP tour. The appearance was a ticketed PEN event that was part of the Festival of Authors - tickets were $100.
    The last time King made it to Toronto was the UTD tour which included an on-stage discussion between King and David Cronenberg (not nearly as great as it should have been) and that was a pre-signed lottery.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I don't believe the last Toronto event was part of the official DR SLEEP tour. The appearance was a ticketed PEN event that was part of the Festival of Authors - tickets were $100.
    The last time King made it to Toronto was the UTD tour which included an on-stage discussion between King and David Cronenberg (not nearly as great as it should have been) and that was a pre-signed lottery.
    Thanks man. I do pray one day to be able to sit in front of him with my favorite book and have him sign it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Can I ask a stupid question? What is a pre-signed event? Does that mean if I had a book I wanted to get signed it wouldn't be possible? In a pre-signed event do you buy a book that has already been signed? Sorry if this is an obvious question or has been explained elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Can I ask a stupid question? What is a pre-signed event? Does that mean if I had a book I wanted to get signed it wouldn't be possible? In a pre-signed event do you buy a book that has already been signed? Sorry if this is an obvious question or has been explained elsewhere.
    Exactly what it means.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm actually flying back east for a wedding in VT over that weekend - we get into NYC on the 27th - might try to fly in earlier or make the Boston event that night...not sure how happy the family will be - although they did go to the EOW event and had a nice time
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes....but I suggest we keep both alive...many of us do not venture out of "The Corner".
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm planning on MKE pending further announcements and ticket availability.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha - just checked where I'm actually flying into - we arrive in Hartford ct around 1030 am on the 28th - for a wedding in VT that weekend - so I've already got my plane tickets and we are less than 2 hours from downtown Boston - so I'm going to shoot for the Boston area event - lucky things so far have worked out
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Just going to guess these will be a random presigned distribution thing.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Yes....but I suggest we keep both alive...many of us do not venture out of "The Corner".
    Expand your World View and hit "new posts"

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to try for both NYC and Portland, fingers crossed.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Expand your World View and hit "new posts"
    I look at all the posts on the site. Lots of interesting people and stuff to see
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast