Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1229

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Over the last couple weeks, I've gotten some new friends...

Aren't they cute? Only problem is, the dog LOVES the plush Pennywise, so I have to hide him.
    Nice new stuff! Just curious though, are you hiding the Pennywise plush or the dog? Not real clear on that....... 😁😂😁
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Aren't they cute? Only problem is, the dog LOVES the plush Pennywise, so I have to hide him.
    Uh oh, I thought I was bad, you went all in with the Plushie!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Uh oh, I thought I was bad, you went all in with the Plushie!
    Becca, I just soooo like those Plushies! I also have the original Pennywise. I have a little self-control with the Pops, but between the Plushies and the Dorbz, I am hopeless.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Had a couple small things come in this week. A huge thanks to my best bud across the pond, Simon, for my UK Outsiders. Now I have all that I need...for now. I just need to read it!

I picked up this from a guy in one of my Facebook groups. I had the black Black House, but the white one has been on my "to-buy" list for awhile. Finally, I have both. They look so nice together!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice clear, sharp pictures.
    Just don't store those OUTSIDERs outside. The rain is not good for them.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

That US Outsider looks like it’s in great condition! Something hard to come by apparently.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely UK editions....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice clear, sharp pictures.
    Just don't store those OUTSIDERs outside. The rain is not good for them.
    Thanks! I just did them with my cell phone, not the fancy camera. And I promise not to store them outside. I won't even read them in the pool for fear of dropping it!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    That US Outsider looks like it’s in great condition! Something hard to come by apparently.
    My boyfriend ran out the day they came out and bought me that one. Even checked to make sure it was a 1st printing. He done good!

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Lovely UK editions....
    Thanks!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, Dez!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new adds, Dez!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE new stuff Dez !!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Book
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Looking good, Dez!!!!!
    Why thank you kind sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice new adds, Dez!
    Thanks, Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    NICE new stuff Dez !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Book
    Yes, Simon, you are the book fairy! And thanks again for all your help!

Country
    Country Flag

This isn't King related, or even book related. But I thought that since you guys LOVE dolls, I would share this. When I was a kid, Freddy Krueger was always my favorite. So when I read that a talking Living Dead Doll was going to be produced, I pre-ordered it. I've been waiting since January, and now he's here! I plan on taking him out of the box (*gasp*) once I reorganize my glass case. But for now, heeeeeeeerrrreeeee's Freddy!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Love it. I was in the Jason camp but Freddy ran a damn close second.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

This isn't King related, or even book related. But I thought that since you guys LOVE dolls, I would share this. When I was a kid, Freddy Krueger was always my favorite. So when I read that a talking Living Dead Doll was going to be produced, I pre-ordered it. I've been waiting since January, and now he's here! I plan on taking him out of the box (*gasp*) once I reorganize my glass case. But for now, heeeeeeeerrrreeeee's Freddy!

This is fantastic. Freddy is my favorite horror villain of all time, so much respect. Maybe once I figure out how to post pics, I'll post my Freddy shrine, lol

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I love dolls too, but I accidentally stuck a pin in my favorite one and life hasn't been the same since.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love dolls too, but I accidentally stuck a pin in my favorite one and life hasn't been the same since.

Love this doll - the Freddy expression is gold. I recently watched the Creature from the Black Lagoon with my 5-year-old son (#baddad) and he loved it - had to buy him the Living Doll Doll of it...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You and your creepy dolls, Dez
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Love it. I was in the Jason camp but Freddy ran a damn close second.
    Honestly, nowadays I prefer the Jason movies. But I just always loved how much personality Freddy has!

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    This is fantastic. Freddy is my favorite horror villain of all time, so much respect. Maybe once I figure out how to post pics, I'll post my Freddy shrine, lol
    I'd love to see it! As a kid, I always wanted a glove, but never got one. I really need to fix that. I did however make an awesome Elm Street wreath a few years ago!

I have a friend from NOLA who knows I'm weird and has therefore gifted me three different dolls with pins.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Love this doll - the Freddy expression is gold. I recently watched the Creature from the Black Lagoon with my 5-year-old son (#baddad) and he loved it - had to buy him the Living Doll Doll of it...
    I know, right?! I looked up the Creature's Doll and he is adorable! Your son has GREAT taste!!!

Knew you'd like it, Brian!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

She buys dolls because she is one didn't you know? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Chatty

lol watch out for Uncle Smooth over here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

lol watch out for Uncle Smooth over here!
    LOL Well, she is certainly a "Doll" to me when she sends me delicious homemade Xmas cookies every year!!! What a gal!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, Bill. She's very good people

Country
    Country Flag

You guys!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast