Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 515 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quick bump - pictures of the book & remarque that shows the 'special' children bringin the moon Calibran down to crush the spaceship! The book, slipcase and dustjacket (which is protected by a brodart cover) are in fine condition.
    Accepting offers until midnight tomorrow GMT, already had two very generous ones from TDT.org members

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    OK, I've got an update to my current items for sale....

S/L #48 Firestarter @ Offers Accepted - SOLD
    S/L #269 Christine @ Offers Accepted - SOLD

'Salem's Lot Centipede Gift Edition @ $225.00

DT VI Artist Edition @ $100.00
    DT VII Artist Edition @ $65.00

PM if interested!
    Cross a few more off the list!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So much for my pm to akc I was debating on
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta' act quick G! Not much stuff left to sell!

Your DTV Artist Edition is on its way!

Let's just hope the wife shipped the right book! If she shipped a S/L, let me know!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I will LOL
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Gee if there is a chance of receiving S/L for AE prices, I'll buy your VI & VII!

Country
    Country Flag

If those sell, she will be shipping those too!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually still need DTVI A/E, should I take a chance jimimck? hehe Got the S/L's already, I'm seeing big profits on the doubles
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

I think my New Lieutenant's Rap is "in-between" DT VI and DT VII.......

You could get REALLY lucky!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Go for it Garrell!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Adding some more stuff to the FOR SALE list, For questions, pics, and info, please PM me. Shipping (actual cost, of course) and the PayPal fee to be paid by the buyer. Thank you.

Signed Limited Editions (signed by King):
    $400 - Insomnia #981
    $250 - Quietly Now #155
    $400 - The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower 7 #1496
    $175 - The Ideal, Genuine Man #294
    $300 - The Very Best Of Best New Horror (1/200) #161
    $325 - Under The Dome - Unnumbered, cards still in shrinkwrapped box

Signed Limited Editions (signed by other people, but not King):
    $200 - The Stephen King Companion (1/250) & Grimoire #152
    $100 - Reign Of Fear #218

Limited Editions (not signed):
    $75 - Bare Bones (1/1,000) #310
    $75 - Feast Of Fear (1/550) #355

Comics:
    $10 - The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born: Hardcover Collection
    $10 - The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home: Hardcover Collection
    $10 - The Dark Tower: Treachery: Hardcover Collection
    $10 - The Dark Tower: Fall Of Gilead: Hardcover Collection
    $10 - The Dark Tower: Battle Of Jericho Hill: Hardcover Collection
    $10 - The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger: The Journey Begins: Hardcover Collection

$10 - American Vampire: Hardcover Collection
    $10 - N.: Hardcover Collection

Other:
    MAKE OFFER - 'Salem's Lot Second State Dustjacket (just the jacket) - 1 inch long, quarter inch wide hole on dust jacket near spine. Very small tear on rear. Plastic protector.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Well, that was quick.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Adding some more stuff to the FOR SALE list, For questions, pics, and info, please PM me. If interested in anything, please make an offer, thank you.

Dolan's Cadillac (1/1,000) - #328
    Gauntlet 2 - #107
    Insomnia - #981
    Quietly Now - #155
    The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower 7 - #1496
    The Ideal, Genuine Man - #294
    The Sins Of The Fathers - #253
    The Very Best Of Best New Horror (1/200) - #161
    Under The Dome - Unnumbered
    Wolves Of The Calla: The Dark Tower 5 - #626

Signed Limited Editions (signed by other people, but not King):
    The Stephen King Companion (1/250) & Grimoire - #152
    Reign Of Fear - #218

Limited Editions (not signed):
    Bare Bones (1/1,000) - #310
    Feast Of Fear (1/550) - #355

Comics:
    The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born: Hardcover Collection
    The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home: Hardcover Collection
    The Dark Tower: Treachery: Hardcover Collection
    The Dark Tower: Fall Of Gilead: Hardcover Collection
    The Dark Tower: Battle Of Jericho Hill: Hardcover Collection
    The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger: The Journey Begins: Hardcover Collection

The Stand: Captain Trips: Hardcover Collection
    The Stand: American Nightmares: Hardcover Collection
    The Stand: Soul Survivors: Hardcover Collection
    The Stand: Hardcases: Hardcover Collection

American Vampire: Hardcover Collection
    N.: Hardcover Collection
    The Talisman: Volume 1: The Road Of Trials: Hardcover Collection

Other:
    'Salem's Lot Second State Dustjacket (just the jacket) - 1 inch long, quarter inch wide hole on dust jacket near spine. Very small tear on rear. Plastic protector.

Hi, what are you asking for?:

The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower 7 - #1496

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting to see how this book has made the rounds! I bought it from David about 4 years ago and it resided on my shelf for a while before it passed hands again.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For any Joe Hill collectors out there...I am looking to sell my UK 1st Edition/1st Printing hardcovers of 20th Century Ghosts, Heart-Shaped Box, and Horns. All are in at least very fine condition. $20 each or $50 for all three. I can provide pics if you'd like. PM if interested.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

neosatus, get to five posts and then it will allow you to send me a PM.

e_taylor, I used to track a book's history when I bought it all the way to the publisher. I used to think that was a very fun part of collecting, until I couldn't do it, then it just because frustrating, lol. I don't WANT to sell my books, but I NEED to, lol. I'm keeping all my artwork, my remarques, and my Skeleton Crew Treasure Chest. Things that can't be replaced. Oh, and my Legacies S/L, because it is my first King signature.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Prices added to my classified ad, link in signature. Thanks.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What the hell Shannon? You just bought all this stuff! Did you dive in over your head too fast? Just curious, if you don't mind me asking.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't mind at all. I bought too many "good deals" at the same time, and I was doing fine, moneywise, until this pay period. But now, I need to get my money back or else I'll have to start robbing people, lol.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

PMing you with a question!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Adding some more stuff to the FOR SALE list, For questions, pics, and info, please PM me. Shipping (actual cost, of course) and the PayPal fee to be paid by the buyer. Thank you.

The Sins Of The Fathers #253 - SOLD
    Can't wait As a collector of (only) King and Lawrence Block, I've had my eye on this for a bit. This will probably be the only King S/L I buy.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post

The Sins Of The Fathers #253 - SOLD
    Can't wait As a collector of (only) King and Lawrence Block, I've had my eye on this for a bit. This will probably be the only King S/L I buy.
    The only S/L you ever buy?
    That's what they all say. LOL

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    For any Joe Hill collectors out there...I am looking to sell my UK 1st Edition/1st Printing hardcovers of 20th Century Ghosts, Heart-Shaped Box, and Horns. All are in at least very fine condition. $20 each or $50 for all three. I can provide pics if you'd like. PM if interested.
    UPDATE: Heart Shaped Box has been sold. Other two still available.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

neosatus, get to five posts and then it will allow you to send me a PM.
    I'll take #626, for sure (assuming condition is very nice). Stilling thinking about VII...

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quick bump - pictures of the book & remarque that shows the 'special' children bringin the moon Calibran down to crush the spaceship! The book, slipcase and dustjacket (which is protected by a brodart cover) are in fine condition.
    Accepting offers until midnight tomorrow GMT, already had two very generous ones from TDT.org members

Massive thanks to Ric for his generous bid, the book will be heading his way soon! Off to a fun dog show run by Just For Dogs in a couple of minutes & will be sure to tell them the good news

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 515 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast