Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

A long shot, but I'm looking for the following editions, if anyone is willing to sell:

Mister Slaughter SubPress Lettered. Any letter. Will accept PC.
    #226 S/L of any volume of the Matthew Corbett series from SubPress.

PM me if you're selling or have a lead. Much appreciated.

HBJ

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Camelot have a lettered swan song listed: http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/swan-song

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet, The Listener is coming. http://www.cemeterydance.com/the-listener.html
    The cover art is lacking (in fact, it's blank) and no interior art. Bummed about that. CD, you let me down a little considering you have another McCammon book with over 60 illustrations on the way. Illustrations don't make a book good, but they're always appreciated.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Sweet, The Listener is coming. http://www.cemeterydance.com/the-listener.html
    The cover art is lacking (in fact, it's blank) and no interior art. Bummed about that. CD, you let me down a little considering you have another McCammon book with over 60 illustrations on the way. Illustrations don't make a book good, but they're always appreciated.
    The cover was selected by the author because he wanted the story to be as much of a mystery for the reader as possible. I almost suggested no sales copy, but I think his agent would have balked at that a bit.

There are no interiors for the trade hardcover, but we have at least one artwork related surprise in store for the signed editions.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Brian, any chance for some trade edition to be signed, just like sub press did for the border?

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The cover was selected by the author because he wanted the story to be as much of a mystery for the reader as possible.
    This one's definitely a case of not judging the book by the cover...the plot sounds terrific, as was the excerpt that I read at EW -- but that cover...

I suppose I understand to some small degree what McCammon is trying for (even if I don't agree with it), but with the era in which the story is placed, it really seems like more a missed opportunity of featuring some stunning vintage-style crime art. A shame.

That said, the story's the thing, as they say, so I pre-ordered a copy via my dealer...really looking forward to reading it.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been looking forward to this one for a while. Agree on the cover though. I thought it was one of those placeholders until the actual cover was revealed. A bit odd.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered sold out fast. Does anyone know 26 or 52?

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Lettered sold out fast. Does anyone know 26 or 52?
    52 (it says so in the description). And it doesn't look sold out yet to me. I was able to add one to my cart (though I didn't go any farther with it).

Hunter

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I could swear that the lettered option was not available an hour ago.. think they added another 26 after the first lot sold out? I got one this morning.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, it's always been 52. My guess is someone had it in their cart when you looked and released it afterward.

Hunter

Country
    Country Flag

Makes sense. I am excited for this one! Amazing how effortlessly he crosses genres.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for explaining that Brian. At least the cover has a purpose for being the way it is. Reguardless, looking forward to reading it.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Robert McCammon S/Ls from SubPress

- They Thirst #91
    - The Queen of Bedlam # 91
    - The Providence Rider #91
    - The River of Souls #91
    - Freedom of the Mask #91

PM offers please, thanks

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Robert McCammon S/Ls from SubPress

- They Thirst #91
    - The Queen of Bedlam # 91
    - The Providence Rider #91
    - The River of Souls #91
    - Freedom of the Mask #91

PM offers please, thanks
    SOLD

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

McCammon will be reading from The Listener on Dec. 5 at the Alabama Booksmith. Sounds like they will also be taking orders for signed copies. Not a bad deal at $25.

https://www.alabamabooksmith.com/eve...ammon-listener

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Just ordered a copy. Thank for the info!

Country
    Country Flag

I can't remember if I've ever posted it before, but I run a McCammon-News mailing list for announcements related to McCammon's work (I sent out email about the Alabama Booksmith signing on November 22).

If you'd like to subscribe to the list, you can do so here:

http://www.robertmccammon.com/maillist.html

Hunter

Country
    Country Flag

From Tuesday's newsletter:

All of Subterranean Press's McCammon ebooks are on sale for $2.99 through December. (A couple of titles don't show the sale price on Amazon yet, but they will.)

The German publisher Luzifer Verlag is publishing a German translation of [i]The Border[i] in May 2018. The cover art can be found on RobertMcCammon.com.

Author Pete Mesling has posted his spoiler-free early review of The Listener: Softly Comes but Firmly Stays the Listener

Hunter

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

BTW if you're an Audible member, the audiobook of McCammon's The Border is on sale for $4.95.

HBJ

Country
    Country Flag

More details have been revealed about Robert McCammon's reading at the Alabama Booksmith tomorrow (Tuesday, December 5, 2017). Even if you can't attend, you can pre-order a signed copy of The Listener and be entered into a drawing for a limited edition of Swan Song.

http://www.robertmccammon.com/2017/1...cember-5-2017/

The Booksmith has also posted nine short videos of Robert McCammon discussing his some of his books. Here's the link to the first one (and the playlist):

Robert McCammon Talks The Listener at Alabama Booksmith

Hunter

Just a heads-up, if you ordered HE'LL COME KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR and/or TALES FROM GREYSTONE BAY directly from Cemetery Dance Publications, there is a new production update being emailed TODAY and it will include your shipping address we have on file for your order. These will be the first titles our printer ships to us when they reopen after the holidays, so it's important you send a change-of-address if you've moved. Thank you!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

UK publisher SST has announced a signed, limited edition of The Listener for the UK market. It will be published in March/April 2018 and features cover art by Vincent Sammy. Limited to 550 copies.

The Listener at SST Publications

Subterranean Press and Camelot Books also have a few copies.

Hunter

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Hunter, is there no audio edition planned yet?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Hunter, is there no audio edition planned yet?
    Yes, Audible will release the audiobook version of The Listener on the book's release date, February 27, 2018! I don't have any other details at this time, but I imagine pre-orders for it will go up soon.

The week before that, on February 20, Audible will release audiobook editions of Stinger, Mystery Walk, and Usher's Passing. On March 28, they will release the audiobook edition of MINE. When that is published, there will be audiobook editions of every Robert McCammon title.

Hunter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast