Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 182 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking that but didnt want to say it, because people will think that I am bitching but. I agree.
    The skeleton with the red eyes looks like an old gif !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think these are still mockups. I fully trust Don Maitz!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    10000%. Of all the PS books I have been the hardest on the chosen artwork. I liked Thinner BUT I am super happy to hear that Don is involved with this one. He has NEVER disappointed in his King work for me anyways
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

From the newsletter:

We’re starting right here with the ‘roughs’ (yeah, right: these are just roughs! Sheesh!) of the three dust jackets, the illustrated slipcase, and the three sets of endpapers that show the three stages of Captain Trips.
    Looks like nothing is final yet.

I was hoping Needful Things would be next, but this looks great too.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    10000%. Of all the PS books I have been the hardest on the chosen artwork. I liked Thinner BUT I am super happy to hear that Don is involved with this one. He has NEVER disappointed in his King work for me anyways
    Totally agree! I love what they've shown so far and I hope the order page goes up soon. If I recall from previous editions I think once it's been officially announced the order page usually goes up within a month or so?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling lots of stuff but it looks like I ain't done buying yet after all

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I take it this is the uncut version of Stand or does anyone know for sure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like to me :

It’s the latest title in the PS King canon and we’re doing the full uncut edition, spread once again—like ‘SALEM’S LOT and THE TOMMYKNOCKERS—over three standalone volumes coming in at a projected 1,200 pages. (Better clear some space on the mantelpiece Marlene!)

We’ve signed up the remarkable Don Maitz who looks set to lambast us with a whole host of groovy paintings and we’re starting right here with the ‘roughs’ (yeah, right: these are just roughs! Sheesh!) of the three dust jackets, the illustrated slipcase, and the three sets of endpapers that show the three stages of Captain Trips. (Like I say, you need to read this baby!)

Don will be drip-feeding us artwork and we’ll be passing it along to you guys as we make preparations for the order page. So hold on to your handkerchiefs and gird those loins apocalypse aficionados, cos daddy’s comin’ home and he’s brought something to make you scared. Very scared.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pages don't necessarily translate to word count, so it's pure speculation until PS clarifies. Since King was purported to have been displeased with the cuts he was forced to make to the 1978 version, why not publish the "Complete and Uncut" version?

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

It says so right on the first line: “full uncut edition.”

Country
    Country Flag

I thought Alan was saying that it was the original. Too bad... I kind of wish it was if they go the uncut way. It’s been done. And VERY well.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought Alan was saying that it was the original. Too bad... I kind of wish it was if they go the uncut way. It’s been done. And VERY well.

No, he pointed out that nobody has done the 1978 version. That the "coffin" S/L was the uncut version.

You then said it would be great for PS to do the original version.

That didn't happen.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

No, he pointed out that nobody has done the 1978 version. That the "coffin" S/L was the uncut version.

You then said it would be great for PS to do the original version.

That didn't happen.
    Ahhhh kk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From today's newsletter regarding The Stand:

Meanwhile, I thought I’d step in and sort out a few things and deal with a few basic niggles.
    •PRICE POINT: First off, we’re holding off as regards price until we’ve factored in the processes and allowed for the various costs—however, current thinking in view of the book’s size (in the region of 1,100 or 1,200 pages) is that we’ll be looking at around £120 (currently around US$150);
    •SLIPCASE: there will be three volumes housed once again in a slipcase (just as we did with ‘SALEM’S LOT and THE TOMMYKNOCKERS);
    •UNCUT & UNREVISED: yessir, I can confirm that the PS edition will definitely be “uncut” and “unrevised”: Steve was absolutely adamant on this; for that matter, I guess there are no degrees of ‘adamance’ (sp?) so it’s official—”uncut and unrevised” and you can take that to the bank, Henry;
    •SAME NUMBERS: Every care will be taken to ensure customers who bought the last book in the series (THE TOMMYKNOCKERS) direct from PS will get the same number (out of 1,000 copies);
    •TWO COPIES MAX: yes, for the present time at least we’re limiting orders to two copies, so that we give everyone a chance to get a copy and not have them come round to PS Towers, hammering on the drawbridge and begging for me to sell ‘em my file copy cos they missed out (the numpties!):
    •RESERVATIONS: We won’t be reserving any copies. All orders should go through the website.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    From today's newsletter:

Meanwhile, I thought I’d step in and sort out a few things and deal with a few basic niggles.
    •PRICE POINT: First off, we’re holding off as regards price until we’ve factored in the processes and allowed for the various costs—however, current thinking in view of the book’s size (in the region of 1,100 or 1,200 pages) is that we’ll be looking at around £120 (currently around US$150);
    •SLIPCASE: there will be three volumes housed once again in a slipcase (just as we did with ‘SALEM’S LOT and THE TOMMYKNOCKERS);
    •UNCUT & UNREVISED: yessir, I can confirm that the PS edition will definitely be “uncut” and “unrevised”: Steve was absolutely adamant on this; for that matter, I guess there are no degrees of ‘adamance’ (sp?) so it’s official—”uncut and unrevised” and you can take that to the bank, Henry;
    •SAME NUMBERS: Every care will be taken to ensure customers who bought the last book in the series (THE TOMMYKNOCKERS) direct from PS will get the same number (out of 1,000 copies);
    •TWO COPIES MAX: yes, for the present time at least we’re limiting orders to two copies, so that we give everyone a chance to get a copy and not have them come round to PS Towers, hammering on the drawbridge and begging for me to sell ‘em my file copy cos they missed out (the numpties!):
    •RESERVATIONS: We won’t be reserving any copies. All orders should go through the website.

Let me know if I missed anything.
    I responded to the newsletter and asked if there would be a preorder window for those who bought Tommyknockers direct from PS. Anyone know if that's the case?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

From today's newsletter...
    ...which reminds me: how does one sign up for PS' newsletter? I looked at the website and couldn't find anything. (I've not yet bought anything from them, if it matters).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...which reminds me: how does one sign up for PS' newsletter? I looked at the website and couldn't find anything. (I've not yet bought anything from them, if it matters).

Can't recall, but probably happened during a purchase? You could always email them @ info@pspublishing.co.uk

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

On the front page of the website near the bottom is a banner with the text Sign up for our weekly newsletter. It takes you here: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/s7u1g7

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    On the front page of the website near the bottom is a banner with the text Sign up for our weekly newsletter. It takes you here: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/s7u1g7
    Thanks!

The good news: I've signed up for the newsletter.

The bad news: apparently I'm completely fucking blind (that is one big colorful banner).

Country
    Country Flag

The bad news: apparently I'm completely fucking blind......

That makes two of us!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Thanks!

The good news: I've signed up for the newsletter.

The bad news: apparently I'm completely fucking blind (that is one big colorful banner).
    I don't think you are alone. To me the banner blends with other merchandise elements of the site. When looking for a newsletter sign up you are looking past the banners that appear like they are selling books.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Stand is available for pre-order from Bad Moon Books. $160.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have a standing order with SubPress on all the PS Publishing King Books. It's really simple this way.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I have a standing order with SubPress on all the PS Publishing King Books. It's really simple this way.
    I have a standing order with PS Publishing King Books. It's really simple this way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 182 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast