Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stephen King ebooks on sale

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King ebooks on sale

I was wondering if it would help to have a thread with updates on when King’s books are on sale for e-readers.

Right now Sleeping Beauties is $1.99.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am trying to teach myself to read on my Fire. Some books ok, some I have trouble with. But I refuse to pay what a "real" book would cost - so a 1.99 SK I haven't read is great.
    I don't always log in so thanks now and future.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm all about audio books now. I haven't read a book since my stroke back in 2014. It's not that I can't read, I just don't care. After two or three pages, sometimes paragraphs, I lose interest.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Stand is $1.99.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    The Stand is $1.99.
    That's such a huge book. It would be handy to have it on a device.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Carrie is $1.99.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

The Stand is $1.99.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo
    It’s back to $1.99.

My Collection

Traveler kikimber is on a distinguished road

Is it really 1.99 ? Or is this some kind of joke? I haven't seen prices like that in a long time.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kikimber View Post
    Is it really 1.99 ? Or is this some kind of joke? I haven't seen prices like that in a long time.
    It is, click on it.

My Collection

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kikimber View Post
    It is, click on it.
    I bought it the first time. It really is $1.99.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Mercedes is $2.99.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

The Shining is $1.99.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

The Outsider is $2.99.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo

My Collection

Along the Path of the Beam Herbie_Marsten is on a distinguished road Herbie_Marsten's Avatar

Too bad you can't buy the "real " book and scan the copyright page for a reduced e-book

Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot is $2.99.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

The Shining is $1.99 again.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot is $1.99.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

If It Bleeds is $2.99.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Creepshow is $1.99

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Carrie is $1.99.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo
    $1.99 again.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Cycle of the Werewolf is $1.99.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo

My Collection

Along the Path of the Beam Herbie_Marsten is on a distinguished road Herbie_Marsten's Avatar

Owen King " The Curator on sale, kindle Amaz5

Country
    Country Flag

The Long Walk is $1.99.

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Later is $1.99

Amazon

B&N

Google

Kobo

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread