Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 344 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Drawing of the three S/L....
    Would take any number too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam Terrymorton will become famous soon enough Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

Looking for the waterstones edition of revival with the blue page edges.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone want to move any of the following? I have a lady looking to fill some holes in her collection.

Doc Sleep S/L
    Buick 8 S/L
    FDNS S/L
    Christine S/L
    S Crew S/L
    EOTD S/L
    Talisman S/L
    2nd Gunslinger
    Cujo S/L
    Riding the Bullet in the Red case
    Coffin Stand

If you have any and looking for some $$ let me know!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone want to move any of the following? I have a lady looking to fill some holes in her collection.

Doc Sleep S/L
    Buick 8 S/L
    FDNS S/L
    Christine S/L
    S Crew S/L
    EOTD S/L
    Talisman S/L
    2nd Gunslinger
    Cujo S/L
    Riding the Bullet in the Red case
    Coffin Stand

If you have any and looking for some $$ let me know!
    DRP was advertising a copy of the Coffin Stand on their site. Not sure if it's still available.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

DRP ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Regions Press

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Dark Regions Press
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody happen to know what "Doc Sleep S/L", the "Coffin Stand S/L" & "Black House S/L" are going for these days?
    I'm thinking of selling or trading mine.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Does anybody happen to know what "Doc Sleep S/L" & the "Coffin Stand" are going for these days?
    Last few sleep s/l ive seen have been 550-600
    Stand has steadily been 23-2500

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Does anybody happen to know what "Doc Sleep S/L" & the "Coffin Stand" are going for these days?
    Last few sleep s/l ive seen have been 550-600
    Stand has steadily been 23-2500

Sounds right to me.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody got a spare Wizard & Glass (PLUME ARC) for trade/sale?

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have a UK Hardcover version of Clive Barker's The Scarlet Gospels?
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Help! A member here had an auto signature stating they were seeking "all King art portfolios". Can anyone help me out on who that is? Thanks

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m hoping somebody, somewhere, can help me complete a set. I’m looking for #78 of the 1/150 limitation of PS Publishing’s Colorado Kid, the Miller version.

I have one to trade, or can buy outright if preferred, and I’ll pay shipping both ways.

🤞🤞🤞
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a slipcase that will fit my signed copy of The Best American Short Stories 2007. I could always go the Jeff Whiley route, but I don’t need any other slipcases right now, and the overseas shipping can get expensive.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian.

If you want to measure the book and send me the measurements, I will order one too.

I need two other cases as well.....so we would be ordering four total.

You pay 25% of the shipping cost from the UK, plus the cost of the case, plus the cost to ship from me to you.

Let me know.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Help! A member here had an auto signature stating they were seeking "all King art portfolios". Can anyone help me out on who that is? Thanks

I think that's Nick aka the other KingFan Kingfan24 but I can't remeber if its him

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

I think that's Nick aka the other KingFan Kingfan24 but I can't remeber if its him
    It's him. Here's his PM.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

It's him. Here's his PM.
    Thanks a lot to both of you.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If anyone has a 1st of the UK Tesco white edition of SLEEPING BEAUTIES to sell, I am extremely interested!!!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    If anyone has a 1st of the UK Tesco white edition of SLEEPING BEAUTIES to sell, I am extremely interested!!!
    Never mind, found one on E-Bay!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for 1st/1st US trade ed. of "Hearts in Atlantis" Flat signed or inscribed by Mr. King
    Premium, mint/as new, F/F (whatever you want to call it)
    (I do not care about condition of dust-jacket)

Also looking for 1st/1st US trade ed. of "Tommyknockers" signed &/or inscribed by Mr. King
    Premium, mint/as new, F/F (whatever you want to call it)
    (I do not care about condition of dust-jacket)

If it matters... these will be for me, not for reselling.
    Please PM me to discuss.
    Thanks

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Brian.

If you want to measure the book and send me the measurements, I will order one too.

You pay 25% of the shipping cost from the UK, plus the cost of the case, plus the cost to ship from me to you.

Let me know.
    Rick and Brian, I’d go in for one of the same case Brian wants, if it’s not too late.
    Rick, what are your other two, if you don’t mind me asking? Maybe you’ll spur my memory of what I need.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Brian.

Let me know.
    Rick and Brian, I’d go in for one of the same case Brian wants, if it’s not too late.
    Rick, what are your other two, if you don’t mind me asking? Maybe you’ll spur my memory of what I need.
    Rick & Brian,

Count me in for one too please. Also need 1 Whiley Martian slipcase for myself! Be happy to pay my share of shipping.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Brian.

Let me know.
    Patrick - I think right now we are ordering five cases. I need a case for a Desperation 1st edition and for The Best American Short Stories. I still need to get Rick the measurements (sorry Rick!). He is going to be doing the ordering, so depending on how many slipcases are typically included in a shipment, Rick would be the best person to answer how many more we should include in an order. But if it means lowering the total shipment cost for each of us, I'm all for it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 344 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 ... LastLast