Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 129 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3205

Thread: Technical questions about the site

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not really, but thanks for asking. Members contributed to keep the site ad free, and I don't feel comfortable asking for any more help-particularly when the site has been offline several times in the last week or so.

Then post a pic of your junk.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    fixed.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Is there a way to select all messages in my SENT box, and delete them all at once instead of one at a time?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Is there a way to select all messages in my SENT box, and delete them all at once instead of one at a time?
    On the upper-righthand side of the page, there's a checkbox that selects all of the messages in the message listing, or you can check the boxes next to the entries you want to delete. After your selections are made, choose Delete from the dropdown at the bottom of the listing (it says Selected Messages)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

On the upper-righthand side of the page, there's a checkbox that selects all of the messages in the message listing, or you can check the boxes next to the entries you want to delete. After your selections are made, choose Delete from the dropdown at the bottom of the listing (it says Selected Messages)
    Thanks! Now I know why I couldn't do it - it was extremely simple!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a good idea to download a copy of your PMs prior to deletion.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Unless you are a politician...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Unless you are a politician...
    But you'll want to save those pics Stormy PMed you!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So the site went out for a short while this morning. Maintenance?

Now the clock is wrong. It's 12:17 PM in Florida. This post says 8:17 AM.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm seeing the correct time for the site, and this post (9:52 PDT)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

So the site went out for a short while this morning. Maintenance?

Now the clock is wrong. It's 12:17 PM in Florida. This post says 8:17 AM.
    I see your post stamped as 9:17 AM PDT (which equals 12:17 PM EDT).

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm seeing the correct time for the site, and this post (9:52 PDT)
    Your post says 08:52 AM

Mine is still wrong, 8:17 AM

Perhaps it's a Daylight Savings Time thing.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Go to Settings
    General Settings
    Scroll down to date and time options
    Make sure you have the correct time zone selected, and from drop down box choose automatically detects DST

Country
    Country Flag

That did it. Thanks.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We aim to please.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

...sure I'll loan ya' a dime!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I can’t figure out if “Followers” is a feature of the forum or the Tapatalk app. It’s acting a little wonky for me so thought I’d ask here in case it’s a forum thing. The issue I’m having is that followers and followings seem to be added and/or removed every so often. Does anyone else have this problem? Also, is there any functionality gained by using this feature? I think I’m missing the point if there is.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's tapatalk. No idea what it's for

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Ah ok. Thank you sir.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Ah ok. Thank you sir.
    One thing I just noticed is that it added you to my “Following” list after I quote-replied to your reply. So it seems Tapatalk is possibly automatically following members we have conversations with. Probably for some feature of vBulletin not used on this forum, I’m guessing.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to use Firefox now as Safari is no longer supported on my iMac so I've switched to Firefox. Just now, it automatically updated and now I see this and I'm not sure what the problem is? A font maybe? Any help appreciated.

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Chatty

Maybe font issue but that would be odd considering you’re using the default theme. When I get back to my computer I’ll check which fonts are used on the site so you can check if you have them installed on your Mac. Maybe try updating Firefox or using Chrome instead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 129 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast