Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 890 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 519 559 609 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,725 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Wow, they ARE almost identical. I had to look multiple times back and forth. So I wonder how many we'll see of each scene?
    I think Glenn did 8 or 9 different pieces. Some of the "same scene" ones vary more than this and some are pretty close to each other. The pig ones in particular get kind of nasty in a fun way.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Wow, they ARE almost identical. I had to look multiple times back and forth. So I wonder how many we'll see of each scene?
    I think Glenn did 8 or 9 different pieces. Some of the "same scene" ones vary more than this and some are pretty close to each other. The pig ones in particular get kind of nasty in a fun way.

Brian
    It will be fun to see the variations.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Carrie is excellent and can't wait for Salems Lot! And The Shining which we're apparently not supposed to know about yet. Lol. Unless you're a member of this club that you speak of
    The Shining? Is that a book? Who wrote that one?

Brian
    Stanley Kubrick?
    Bite your tongue, man!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    It always surprises me how some people have a hard time following a very simple request. The email says, "Please do not share this anywhere yet since the book isn’t officially announced yet."

Pretty clear to me. I guess some folks just have a hard time respecting the rules.
    Concur.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    ... The first rule of Fight Club...
    .......apparently doesn't apply here

Country
    Country Flag

thanks for the input. I also love a lovely slipcase and have ordered several from CD which I agree, are very nice. I am getting the Doubleday set of books(as they come out. Missed the bundle pre order). Carrie is excellent and can't wait for Salems Lot! And The Shining which we're apparently not supposed to know about yet. Lol. Unless you're a member of this club that you speak of
    I was late to the dance as well, Beverly but was lucky enough to get in on a matching numbered set of AEs moving forward . 'Salem's Lot is going to kick ass and it only will get better from there.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it too late to order The Fireman slipcase? The link seems to be gone....

Country
    Country Flag

They've probably closed the preorder window, Beverly but they almost always have extras once they start shipping. Who knows though, maybe Brian can hook ya up .

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Just curious if you have shipped all the books from your recent (late Jan) CDCC6 sale of the books in your storage unit. I bought two books, one arrived about 2 or 3 weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything about the other. I looked and couldn't find any shipping notices for the first book. It just showed up. The purchases where on Jan 20 and Jan 22. Not sure which one is the one that showed up.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian,

Just curious if you have shipped all the books from your recent (late Jan) CDCC6 sale of the books in your storage unit. I bought two books, one arrived about 2 or 3 weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything about the other. I looked and couldn't find any shipping notices for the first book. It just showed up. The purchases where on Jan 20 and Jan 22. Not sure which one is the one that showed up.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Howdy, Mike. Not the 'Brian' you're looking for but what I do is keep a separate folder in my email for all my CD orders and delete them once the books/products arrive. Just a suggestion to kinda keep track of what ya got going with them . I think I currently have like 15 or so preorders LOL! Good luck!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    They've probably closed the preorder window, Beverly but they almost always have extras once they start shipping. Who knows though, maybe Brian can hook ya up .
    Maybe I'll send him a little begging message and ask
    As to your other post, I had to lol as I do the same thing with all of my CD/PS/whomever preorders! We wouldn't be considered OCD would we?

Country
    Country Flag

As to your other post, I had to lol as I do the same thing with all of my CD/PS/whomever preorders! We wouldn't be considered OCD would we?
    Begging doesn't hurt at all! LOL. It's how I was able to score my matched AE Doubledays from them.

We're collectors, Beverly. 'OCD' is our middle names .

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You seem to be using the term 'OCD' as if it was a bad thing...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hahaha! OCD is a much better middle name than anal. Just.......no

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Hi Brian,

Thanks,
    Mike
    Hi Mike,

I can't really help you without some more information. Can you email me your CD account info including your order numbers for the two orders if you have them? Thanks!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hi Brian,

Thanks,
    Mike
    Hi Mike,

I can't really help you without some more information. Can you email me your CD account info including your order numbers for the two orders if you have them? Thanks!
    Hi Dan,

PM Sent.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Begging doesn't hurt at all! LOL. It's how I was able to score my matched AE Doubledays from them.

We're collectors, Beverly. 'OCD' is our middle names .
    I just had to refer to a receipt for an order placed through a now defunct Horror Mall that went back to November 2011.

It's good to be OCD(and a collector)

~Mark

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Depends what bar you drink in!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Depends what bar you drink in!
    As long as it's not one of these type bars, Benny!

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    It's good to be OCD(and a collector)~Mark
    Indeed!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have CDO. It's like OCD but in the correct order...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I have CDO. It's like OCD but in the correct order...
    Now that's funny

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Took advantage of todays special and got the Joe Hill 20th CG anniversary edition. CD's generosity made it very easy to do!
    Now, I can get it signed in May. Win-Win!!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Took advantage of todays special and got the Joe Hill 20th CG anniversary edition. CD's generosity made it very easy to do!
    Now, I can get it signed in May. Win-Win!!!
    Yeah it's one of the best deals they have ever had. Really excited to see what the free gifts are going to be!!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Do you think they made the 290 sales?
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I'm pretty sure they are over 300 orders based on my first and last orders I made today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 890 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 519 559 609 ... LastLast