Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Wells, Artist

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Erin Wells, Artist

I didn't see an artist thread for Erin so I decided to start one. I know there are a lot of you out there with Erin Wells artwork and I encourage you to share them. She does amazing remarques and her color work is outstanding. I'm so glad she is really starting to work on her painting more. I think her painting is outstanding!

I dropped this painting off at the framer on Tuesday and received a call that it was ready today. I was initially quoted 10 days but it sounded like they really liked the painting and pushed it up.

I will be honest and say I'm a bit underwhelmed. I don't have any eye for interior design so my only request was a black frame (because I plan to hang it next to another black framed Pennywise drawing) Perhaps it will look better once it's on the wall or it will grow on me. The painting itself is amazing though and that is what really counts.

Looking forward to what other Erin Wells is out there in the hands of fellow collectors.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen that one, beautiful!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Aron! That is fantastic.
    I contacted her back in March about a Remarque in my IT S/L and she said July should work so I touched base a couple of weeks ago and she replied several days ago saying that she could do it. I asked for pricing and options but haven't heard back yet. I know she's crazy busy but I hope she doesn't forget about me.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

She is worth the wait!

Aron, love the matting... maybe the frame is throwing you? It is me a tiny bit.. the matting is perfect though
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic piece! Let's see some Wells work people!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Not Framed... large piece.. the detail.. just unreal...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome piece Kris....

I have 6 pieces of Erin's Original Pencil Art from the 25th Anniversary of IT published by Cemetery Dance (3 Framed/3 Unframed).

UNFRAMED Pieces...

Georgie Chasing the Boat

Pennywise in the Sewer

Refrigerator in the Barrens

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man Tim... those are Awesome can I call dibs if you decide to sell?

Kris I remember when you first got that art, I still love it!

Aron, I really like yours! Overall I am jealous of all 3 of you!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Man Tim... those are Awesome can I call dibs if you decide to sell?

Kris I remember when you first got that art, I still love it!

Aron, I really like yours! Overall I am jealous of all 3 of you!
    hahahah I just begged Tim for one of them. LOL Man when the art bug gets you... you become a fiend. LOL I do not know how many times I have bugged Williamson for one of the 21 Dameron Remarques he has.... greedy bugger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Not Framed... large piece.. the detail.. just unreal...

You already know how much I love that piece, Kris!!!

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Awesome piece Kris....

I have 6 pieces of Erin's Original Pencil Art from the 25th Anniversary of IT published by Cemetery Dance (3 Framed/3 Unframed).

UNFRAMED Pieces...

Georgie Chasing the Boat

Pennywise in the Sewer

Refrigerator in the Barrens

These are spectacular too!!! A huge congratulations, Tim!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I didn't see an artist thread for Erin so I decided to start one. I know there are a lot of you out there with Erin Wells artwork and I encourage you to share them. She does amazing remarques and her color work is outstanding. I'm so glad she is really starting to work on her painting more. I think her painting is outstanding!

I dropped this painting off at the framer on Tuesday and received a call that it was ready today. I was initially quoted 10 days but it sounded like they really liked the painting and pushed it up.

I will be honest and say I'm a bit underwhelmed. I don't have any eye for interior design so my only request was a black frame (because I plan to hang it next to another black framed Pennywise drawing) Perhaps it will look better once it's on the wall or it will grow on me. The painting itself is amazing though and that is what really counts.

Looking forward to what other Erin Wells is out there in the hands of fellow collectors.
    You have a truly magnificent piece there, Aron!!!

So much fantastic art! I am pretty darn envious right now guys!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent pieces. I love the pencils, but Kris your painting is out of this world!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So much awesomeness so far.

Bev, I'm sure she will get back to you. Go for a color option.. her color remarques are outstanding.

Kris, you know I love that color piece you have. Just fantastic

Tim, the Pennywise in the Sewer is my favorite piece of King art bar none.

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=AKC;1010497][COLOR="black"]Awesome piece Kris....

-----

Thanks to Aron for starting this page, and to everyone for sharing their posts. Often, I don't know what happens to drawings after I sell them initially. I was informed at one time that the "Pennywise's Warning" illustration (old fridge with the pom-poms) was lost or destroyed...yet, here it is. Does anyone happen to have "Stan Uris Steps Out," the illustration with Stan's hand hanging over the edge of the tub, with "IT" written on the wall? Just curious! Best wishes, thanks again.

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If somebody has it, I want to buy it!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Erin's "Georgie's Boat" and the deluxe Knowing Darkness are probably the top two items I regret most selling out of my entire collection.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Artwork for "Mr. Scratch's Murder Circus" from In Mint Condition: 2013

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Artwork for "Miners" from In Mint Condition: 2014 (unpublished)

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really like "Mr. Scratch's Murder Circus" piece. Although, it wouldn't be wrong to say I like them all!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Kris and Tim those are $%&#@ awesome! Love them! Nice scores fellas
    Sent my book out Monday. Full page with color. All I requested is, of course, 'ole P' Wise himself both clown and somehow spider. Everything else is up to our girl here. I like to be surprised when I get a Remarque so I can't wait to see how it turns out! I'll post a pic when it(IT)comes home.

Country
    Country Flag

I really hope Erin is the artist for another King book... I really do.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I really hope Erin is the artist for another King book... I really do.
    I agree! I THINK(and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong) that she is doing(or has done)the art for the upcoming CD special Hill issue. Six degrees right

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Erin, please see this! Lol, I can't reply to you as your inbox is full.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast