Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Beauties Book Tour

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I currently have three other folks willing to go with me, so hopefully that means my chance of getting a signed copy might be good. It'll be my only signed King book at this point (had to sell everything else) which is why it's pretty exciting to me. As someone on a VERY limited budget anymore I'm banking on this to finally get one! I haven't seen King live since his LISEY'S STORY tour (his last visit to the Northwest) and it's been since 2001 (Rock Bottom Remainders concert in Denver) since I've gotten close enough to meet. Very excited needless to say!
    ~Jonathan

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I'm planning on attending Brooklyn and Boston. Looking forward to seeing you all there. And yes, I agree that meeting the members is one of the best parts.
    Deanna and I also are planning on the Brooklyn & Boston events.
    We can also testify that meeting and sharing time with other members becomes a highlight for these trips.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm planning on attending Brooklyn and Boston. Looking forward to seeing you all there. And yes, I agree that meeting the members is one of the best parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    We can also testify that meeting and sharing time with other members becomes a highlight for these trips.
    I'll be at the Brooklyn stop too. Hopefully we'll all have time to meet. It'll be cool to see some members I haven't met yet.

Anyone else going to NY?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    I'll be at the Brooklyn stop too. Hopefully we'll all have time to meet. It'll be cool to see some members I haven't met yet.

Anyone else going to NY?
    Well Ricky is putting his life in my hands (unless you want to drive, of course?).
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Uh oh. Are you taking us to another ghetto?

(And I didn't mean to imply that I was going by myself. But I didn't want to speak for you either.)
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone need tickets to the NYC event?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Uh oh. Are you taking us to another ghetto?

(And I didn't mean to imply that I was going by myself. But I didn't want to speak for you either.)
    Anything is possible.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to meeting/seeing you in Boston - will be headed there with the family (all 4 of us)
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Looking forward to meeting/seeing you in Boston - will be headed there with the family (all 4 of us)
    Good to hear. Looking forward to it.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, Owen King just tweeted that he is signing some books for this bookseller, not sure if there is a limit or anything, but it looks like he is personalizing them too.

http://www.oblongbooks.com/OwenKing

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am going to NY with my oldest daughter (19) so if i survive the shopping trip in Manhatten the day before would be pleased to join a meet up on the day of the event. Just please lets not meet at Forever 21...

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Hey guys, Owen King just tweeted that he is signing some books for this bookseller, not sure if there is a limit or anything, but it looks like he is personalizing them too.

http://www.oblongbooks.com/OwenKing
    Neat that it can be personalized! Thanks for the heads up.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are tickets for these events going to be mailed or is it some kind of will call system? I bought tickets for the Hudson event but nothing has shown up.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Check your payment receipt. You should have received one or more confirming emails when you bought the tickets.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Are tickets for these events going to be mailed or is it some kind of will call system? I bought tickets for the Hudson event but nothing has shown up.
    Some are mailed (like Boston), some are pick up at Wiil Call.... and there also may be other means.. Check the page where you ordered from and as RF said your confirmation or receipt email.
    It is always a good idea to take a copy of that with you to event.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

I'll be at the New York event on the 26th.

Lilja

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

any word on Sarasota yet?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post

Lilja
    Looking forward to meeting you finally!

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post

Lilja
    Looking forward to meeting you finally!
    Same here!

Lilja

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    No
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    No
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Bought 4 tickets for Portland....second row!
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Keeps throwing me out

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Then after 10 minutes on hold, they answer, then hang up.

Tickets are sold out!!! Within minutes. My friend tried exactly the same time I did and she couldn't get any.
    ~Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast