Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1165

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I now have 15 but hope to get a few more. Ones that don't cost a fortune

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Six I think.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

So I found a new King signature in my Doubleday files... and a very cool one I think.
    Guess this puts me at 100...until I find some more.

This is a three page letter for back/forth correspondence between King and the editor for deciding what would be on the front/back flap and the back side of the jacket of the First Edition Pet Semetary

King's suggestion's and signature is written in dark blue (though it shows up as black in the scans) and red ink. which matches pretty close to the final version on the jacket.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is pretty cool, Terry!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

still going through some of these files I've never looked at closely before...
    after having these files 8 to 9 years?...found this just now.... honestly... I had seen this plastic license plate taped to the fed-ex cardboard envelope before... but I thought the card board envelope was just to keep the plastic license plate from breaking...
    imagine my surprise when I just looked in the cardboard envelope... and found this...
    wonder if it's the only un-numbered signed unbound Stand limited edition limitation page around? anyone else ever see one of these?
    Merry Christmas to me!
    Guess I'm up to 101 signatures now.... and still have more to go through.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, what a great find! Merry Christmas, indeed!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is incredible, congratulations. What are these “Doubleday Files”, you have?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The sig sheet is very very cool. Put the plate frame on your grape Gremlin

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    This is incredible, congratulations. What are these “Doubleday Files”, you have?
    King's first publisher - double day went out of business, and someone from the company was smart enough to save a large portion of the stephen king correspondence... who sold it to a super super collector many years ago... who liquidated their entire collection - via Bett's bookstore, years ago when Stu was still the owner. I bought them at that time (completely drained my bank account)

The collection is in 8 to 9 large boxes, and includes a lot of paperwork from Pet Semetery through the Uncut Stand - seems the very early works files prior to Pet Semetary - Carrie, Salem's Lot, The Stand original... were either lost over the years, destroyed... or some one else has them and have been sitting on them... I willing to bet ex member Bob- aka carlosdetwieler might be hiding a lot of that stuff.
    Anyway... there's a lot of in-house proofs for The Stand uncut, tons of financial stuff, proof jackets, correspondence between King and Double Day, internal memos, a signed contract for The Uncut Stand, publicity photos and the negatives of King used in newspapers and magazines, a lot of those old review mags/ papers, art mockups, the original King signatures samples that were used for the front board embossing on Pet Semetary, in-house production meeting notes on King titles, the in-house proofing for the later editions of several Kings titles (see the posts I made last night in the proof thread here), sample proof artwork sheets by Bernie Wrightson, the original signed contract for the Stand's artwork signed by Bernie, a many other goodies... some that I am still finding.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You have a treasure trove of stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Terry! Congratulations!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'm now at 14, with the new acquisitions shown
    here.

Dark Tower II - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower III - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower IV - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower V - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower VI - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower VII - Grant S/L
    Little Sisters of Eluria - Grant S/L
    Black House - Grant S/L
    IT - 25th Anniversary - CD S/L
    Doctor Sleep - CD S/L
    11/22/63 - Scribner S/L
    Sleeping Beauties - Hodder S/L
    Insomnia - Ziesing S/L
    Desperation - Grant S/L

HBJ

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Jack!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks, Brian! Slowly getting a modest collection together ...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Thanks, Brian! Slowly getting a modest collection together ...
    Modest? That's an awesome collection. Excellent job!

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Updated! Congratulations, everyone.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

81 in my house.

One in transit, two more ordered. Not far away from 100
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Secret Santa for sending Sleeping Beauties and Santa for sending Postscripts #10, I met my 2017 goal for a total of 30!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

My very first Stephen king autograph.

Spoiler:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Up to 18 now. Not too bad.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, guys!

My Mood
    Cool

Actually 20 sigs because to two of my S\L are signed twice. Two are inscribed with King signing again. So again, not too bad.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Closed the year out on 91 signatures... 29 flatsigned / inscribed and 62 S/L's...

Country
    Country Flag

Closed the year out on 91 signatures... 29 flatsigned / inscribed and 62 S/L's...
    Wow, Peri! That's pretty sweet.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BOOSH!

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 LastLast