Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2478

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These book events take place at the coolest locations!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys, It was again a great reading event with a slide show where Reinhard Kleist
    told some storys of the meetings with Nick Cave and the whole development process.
    After the reading/signing/remarquing the audience could see the Nick Cave Movie 20000 Days on Earth together with Reinhard.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it, Frank. Great stuff. I’m a huge Nick Cave fan, also. Have you had the chance to see him / them live? Always an incredible presence on stage.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Love it, Frank. Great stuff. I’m a huge Nick Cave fan, also. Have you had the chance to see him / them live? Always an incredible presence on stage.
    Tks a lot Peri, will post pics from the Nick Cave graphic novel and the limited signed Nick Cave artbook,
    both of cause signed and remarqued from Reinhard Kleist soooon...
    Unfortunately, I have not yet been to a concert by Nick Cave, have missed his last in my city a few weeks ago.
    Had seen on Reinhard Kleist´s HP that he was there with many employees of his publishing house.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I visited some NICE bookreading events, for two of them i had managed the first time to get tickets for the ELBPHILHARMONIE. Two hours after the reading with John Le Carré began the bookreading event with Salman Rushdie

2# Salman Rushdie - Golden House 15.10.17
    For well known reasons, it was a high-security event, and surprisingly, Rushdie signed books after the really interesting bookreading event.

Salman Rushdie - Golden House
    signed 15.11.17 + ticket

Because of the high security requirements and the many people who wanted a signatur it was not easy to take pictures.

This book I had taken to the event, but unfortunately SR had only time to sign his current novel.

Salman Rushdie - Die bezaubernde Florentinerin ARC

Showcase - Elbphilharmonie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPd7R45Bbpg

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rushdie is a personal hero of mine, as much for his philosophy and for his literature. I had tickets to see him, among others, at the Global Atheist Convention in Melbourne next year, but the convention was unfortunately cancelled only a few weeks ago. Congratulations, Frank. What a great thing it must have been to have met him. Did he say much to you??

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Rushdie is a personal hero of mine, as much for his philosophy and for his literature. I had tickets to see him, among others, at the Global Atheist Convention in Melbourne next year, but the convention was unfortunately cancelled only a few weeks ago. Congratulations, Frank. What a great thing it must have been to have met him. Did you say much to you??
    Tks Peri
    Immediately after the applause for SR was over for his great reading, I started walking from my place a few floors below where he signed.
    I was fast, person no. 20? in the queue, unfortunately there was a lot of Securety there, even during the reading the audience was told that he only signed the current book.
    Directly at the signature table you were only allowed to take a book, had to make my blurry pictures of something further away. When he signed my book, I could just say something like ...
    --Thank you very much for all your great books and the amazing bookreading event....
    That's it, the serpent was super-long ... several hundred people were waiting for signatures....
    SR is an amazing storyteller, can´t wait to read GOLDEN HOUSE .. his parable of modern America.

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank. Another successful reading attendance. (You Should have got him to Remarque it, too.. haha).
    Congrats again...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank. Another successful reading attendance. (You Should have got him to Remarque it, too.. haha).
    Congrats again...
    Yes, would be amazing.... :-)
    I do not know his drawing skills exactly, he had only spoken at the bookreading event about his experiences as an actor.----
    Bridget Jones's Diary

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Regarding remarques...
    Two weeks ago, I had the opportunity to attend the opening event of a vernissage.
    The artist is known worldwide, I tried for years to get from him a remarque, because he has made, among other things, a book cover for a SK book....but he always was superbuzzy---
    At the exhibition, I could not only talk with him, I also
    got something.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You meet the most interesting people!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, Frank. If you could figure out how to get paid for attending events you’d be a millionaire!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Man, Frank. If you could figure out how to get paid for attending events you’d be a millionaire!
    It should be his official job title Very cool, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    It should be his official job title Very cool, Frank!

Good idea
    But even without compensation, most events make a lot of fun....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe the best event this year. Last month, i had the opportunity to go to the opening event of the exhibition by
    Gottfried Helnwein. The artist was present this day you maybe know this older drawing?

Ernst Barlach Museum Wedel
    GOTTFRIED HELNWEIN - DAS KIND

Gottfried Helnwein is one of the most famous living artists, originals cost many tens of thousands of euros
    among other things he is the artist of the Zsolnay Blutbox with
    Stephen King - Brennen muss Salem

I had the opportunity to talk with him, he was superfriendly and signed my Brennen Muss Salem.

Of course, I asked him for a sketch/remarque too, but unfortunately he is a super perfectionist who needs long preparation times for his drawings and he is only satisfied if a drawing is 100% perfect.
    That's why he does not make any remarques, but of course I was really happy about the signature.

Event Flyer

The exhibition was fantastic, some pictures were hard to bear.
    Of course I took a lot of pictures, at home I noticed that my mobile phone failed.

Gottfried Helnwein in front of one of his drawings, a deformed child.

Gottfried Helnwein
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Helnwein

Ernst Berlach Museum
    http://www.ernst-barlach.de/helnwein.html

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Strange, but interesting.

Sorry someone spilled blood all over your boxed books.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another cool event attended, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey is very cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I love this art, cool Frank..

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. Just Wow. Another epic collection. Congrats. I admit that I did not go through all 73 pages, but what I did see was really cool.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot guys...
    Gottfried Helnwein is one of my favorite artists for a longer time, unfortunately his original drawings with prices from 10000+++Euro are a litte bit too
    expensive for me.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This promo item was surprisingly difficult to find.

Stephen King - Der Dunkle Turm - Schwarz
    Heyne 21 page promo booklet

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Frank!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BIG THANKS TO FRANK for making my holiday a little brighter
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

As always, the first gift I open Christmas is the Secret Santa gift.

Thank you Sebastian, the PL HC Gwendys is amazing, a Friend from the German SK Forum showed this issue
    2 weeks ago, and i wanted to buy it already. Also big thanks for the Rose Madder and the IT+DT promo cards.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Frank!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast