Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 698 of 889 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 696 697 698 699 700 708 748 798 ... LastLast
Results 17,426 to 17,450 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quick question: has the signed limited edition of The Listener by Robert McCammon shipped yet? I received the Trade edition, but not the S/L, and there isn't a production update for the S/L on the site.

HBJ
    Nope. Slipcases are still in production for that, as well as the traycases for the lettered edition.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks, Dan. Appreciate the quick response.

HBJ

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Just curious, I am a member of the Cemetery Dance grab bag club for 2018. We are to get a grab bag every quarter. Is one being put together? Thanks.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    For anyone still waiting on the Vincent Chong framed Dark Tower artwork, the last couple should be framed and shipped out next week. Sorry for the wait!!

Brian
    Great news!
    Hi Brain-

Any updates? I sent you an email last week with no reply so I thought I would try asking here. Thanks in advance.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Just curious, I am a member of the Cemetery Dance grab bag club for 2018. We are to get a grab bag every quarter. Is one being put together? Thanks.
    Dan and Mindy have been brainstorming on this one, and I believe the plan is to ship the first two Grab Bags together in April!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

For anyone still waiting on the Vincent Chong framed Dark Tower artwork, the last couple should be framed and shipped out next week. Sorry for the wait!!

Brian
    Great news!
    Hi Brain-

Any updates? I sent you an email last week with no reply so I thought I would try asking here. Thanks in advance.
    Oops! I passed your email along to Mindy because this offer has been "her thing," so I thought she would reply directly. She told me tonight that there are two more and they should be done very soon!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Dan and Mindy have been brainstorming on this one, and I believe the plan is to ship the first two Grab Bags together in April!

Brian
    This is what we're hoping to do. The shipping schedule has been more full than usual at the start of this year. I think we've shipped maybe 10 or 11 titles since January, which is really quite high for us.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have all the CD Robert McCammon books been announced at this point or are there some others in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Have all the CD Robert McCammon books been announced at this point or are there some others in the works?
    There's a signed Limited Edition hardcover in the works for 2019.

Brian

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Great news!
    Hi Brain-

Oops! I passed your email along to Mindy because this offer has been "her thing," so I thought she would reply directly. She told me tonight that there are two more and they should be done very soon!

Brian
    Not going to lie, I’m feeling a bit confused on this one. Almost to frustration. I don’t like to make posts that teeter into the negative realm, but I feel like the communication on this has been off a bit.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone here received their Vincent Chong DT S/L print yet? I haven’t seen any in the P&J forum, I could have absolutely missed it.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post

Brian
    Great news!
    Hi Brain-

Brian
    Not going to lie, I’m feeling a bit confused on this one. Almost to frustration. I don’t like to make posts that teeter into the negative realm, but I feel like the communication on this has been off a bit.
    The long and the short of it is, Mindy has been handling the framing herself to get them the way she wants them, but she's hit a bit of a mental block for whatever reason and it's been a SLOW process to finish these last few. The best I can do is remind her that folks are waiting and pass along the updates she gives me. I will say something again tomorrow for sure.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Great news!
    Hi Brain-

Brian
    The long and the short of it is, Mindy has been handling the framing herself to get them the way she wants them, but she's hit a bit of a mental block for whatever reason and it's been a SLOW process to finish these last few. The best I can do is remind her that folks are waiting and pass along the updates she gives me. I will say something again tomorrow for sure.

Brian
    Much appreciated. I can see how that would delay things and is understandable. This is all good to know Brian, I appreciate the note. Adds a personal touch to it as well, no shame in that causing delays.

WTB:

Brian
    Great news!
    Hi Brain-

Brian

Brian
    Much appreciated. I can see how that would delay things and is understandable. This is all good to know Brian, I appreciate the note. Adds a personal touch to it as well, no shame in that causing delays.
    We totally understand any frustration with this one. It's not gone the way we expected for a variety of reasons, but the final pieces of framed artwork ARE stunning and I hope you'll find it worth the wait!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

We totally understand any frustration with this one. It's not gone the way we expected for a variety of reasons, but the final pieces of framed artwork ARE stunning and I hope you'll find it worth the wait!

Brian
    looking forward to it.

WTB:

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    That's great news. Can you say whether it will be a new book or reissue of an older one?

Brian
    That's great news. Can you say whether it will be a new book or reissue of an older one?
    It is an older title that hasn't been published as a Limited Edition before as far as I'm aware.

Brian

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,
    I sent an email a couple of weeks ago checking on an order. I'm just trying to find out if I ordered Lilja's Library with a slipcase, I can't remember and I don't have the original email(I'm better organized now ) I haven't heard back and Mindy is usually spot on. Should I email her again? I don't want to bother her.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Hey Brian,
    I sent an email a couple of weeks ago checking on an order. I'm just trying to find out if I ordered Lilja's Library with a slipcase, I can't remember and I don't have the original email(I'm better organized now ) I haven't heard back and Mindy is usually spot on. Should I email her again? I don't want to bother her.
    Thank you!
    Shoot me a PM with your CD account email address and I'll look.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Hey Brian,
    Thank you!
    Shoot me a PM with your CD account email address and I'll look.
    Asked and answered! Thanks Dan!

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Brian
    It is an older title that hasn't been published as a Limited Edition before as far as I'm aware.

Brian

Usher's Passing.
    Robert Mcammon said that during Q&A in a video published by Alabama Books.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a very cool news!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Usher's Passing.
    Robert Mcammon said that during Q&A in a video published by Alabama Books.
    He said that Usher's Passing was being released as a limited, but not that CD was doing it. So it could be another book.

(I think you're right, though)

HBJ

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any plans to announce any other Michael Koryta limiteds? It's been awhile since The Prophet!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Any plans to announce any other Michael Koryta limiteds? It's been awhile since The Prophet!
    Got two or three of them on tap for later this year / early 2019!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 698 of 889 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 696 697 698 699 700 708 748 798 ... LastLast