Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 929 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 927 928 929 930 931 939 979 1029 ... LastLast
Results 23,201 to 23,225 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

This guy is selling these Mark Ryden tear sheets of the cover art for Desperation/Regulators for 20 bucks plus 10 dollars shipping. You don’t see these very often at all, and at a great price.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F202150148666
    What are tear sheets exactly? These are two of my favorite covers......
    i think that they are sheets that were given/left at galleries - and people could just grab them (typically free i think) when certain artist work is on display. I have seen other ryden tear sheets and asked seller similar question - and that is what he told me. So there would be a stack of these sheets, and you would I guess literally tear one off...
    I’ve been told that they were given out to potential clients in packets. That’s why some of the sheets have contact info at the bottom, like phone and fax number. Thats also why all the images are of his earlier works, because they were given out when ryden was advertising his work commercially, which he doesn’t need to do anymore The guy selling those sheets is apparently rydens brother-in-law and was given a bunch of the leftovers.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

This guy is selling these Mark Ryden tear sheets of the cover art for Desperation/Regulators for 20 bucks plus 10 dollars shipping. You don’t see these very often at all, and at a great price.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F202150148666
    What are tear sheets exactly? These are two of my favorite covers......
    i think that they are sheets that were given/left at galleries - and people could just grab them (typically free i think) when certain artist work is on display. I have seen other ryden tear sheets and asked seller similar question - and that is what he told me. So there would be a stack of these sheets, and you would I guess literally tear one off...
    I’ve been told that they were given out to potential clients in packets. That’s why some of the sheets have contact info at the bottom, like phone and fax number. Thats also why all the images are of his earlier works, because they were given out when ryden was advertising his work commercially, which he doesn’t need to do anymore The guy selling those sheets is apparently rydens brother-in-law and was given a bunch of the leftovers.
    Also very interesting. Thanks Anthony! I snagged one

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Realizing most aren't fans here, The Overlook Connection is having a 25% off sale on orders over $50 through the 4th. Some exclusions apply.

Sale
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not often seen.
    $25 BIN:
    The Mist Stephen King Cassette

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Signature looks good to me. Can't be sure it's a true 1st/1st, but $125 BIN is a great price if it is.
    Under the Dome Stephen King Signed 1st HC/DJ

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope someone here snagged it.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very rare : french movie press kit for CREEPSHOW, that contains some excerpt of the graphic novel (where pictures of the movies are juxtaposed)
    > https://www.ebay.fr/itm/253341708207?ul_noapp=true
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

since the auction has ended...

edit : i didnt read the description saying 4p only. It seems incomplete to me
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BadMoon Books has listed on Ebay a Running Man ppb first. They also listed a really nice ppb first Roadwork but it sold last night.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller dropped the price $300.
    A $399 BIN is a pretty good price.
    HURRY!

GUNSLINGER TRUE 1ST

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I made an offer but it got sold for the BIN price.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$600 BIN is a very good price. Seek a second opinion on signature (it looks good to me).
    Stephen King Bazaar of bad dreams signed 1st RARE

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $600 BIN is a very good price. Seek a second opinion on signature (it looks good to me).
    Stephen King Bazaar of bad dreams signed 1st RARE

Signature looks fine to me (as well.)

sk

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No picture of DJ spine (to rule out fade). One bid, $99.99:
    stephen king cycle of the werewolf. Limited Edition Hardcover 1983

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Says "Fine", but not a good picture. $65 BIN:
    Stephen King's My Pretty Pony

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Auction for a prototype Dragon Rebound Firestarter
    http://dragonrebound.com/firestarter-prototype-auction/

Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anybody else notice this? This guy says he’s got ‘possibly the largest personal king collection in the world’ and he’s going to be selling it this year. One photo in the listing shows some impressive shelves. He also says he’s open to inquiries, which is interesting. Anybody know if this is a member here?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F222788577279
    Looking for:

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anybody else notice this? This guy says he’s got ‘possibly the largest personal king collection in the world’ and he’s going to be selling it this year. One photo in the listing shows some impressive shelves. He also says he’s open to inquiries, which is interesting. Anybody know if this is a member here?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F222788577279
    No , not a member here as far as I know....This guy does apparently have a lot of King books. He was a big eBay seller several years ago and then disappeared....my recollection was that his reputation was a bit in question from some old timers here. Now he seems to have resurfaced. I've not dealt with him, but a dose of caution may be in order.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

From his profile picture, he seems to have a FIRESTARTER asbestos
    > https://www.ebay.com/usr/rare*collec...p2047675.l2559

Any ideas of what are the proofs at the bottom of the picture?

Oh well, hopefully we'll see what he sells and if he has some Doubleday proofs, Gunslinger proofs and other rarities such as the Cell proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$645 BIN, or make offer (try $525). Free shipping:
    First Edition 1st Printing The Gunslinger by Stephen King NF+

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $645 BIN, or make offer (try $525). Free shipping:
    First Edition 1st Printing The Gunslinger by Stephen King NF+
    I’m pretty sure the seller is a member of the forum too.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    From his profile picture, he seems to have a FIRESTARTER asbestos
    > https://www.ebay.com/usr/rare*collec...p2047675.l2559

Any ideas of what are the proofs at the bottom of the picture?

Oh well, hopefully we'll see what he sells and if he has some Doubleday proofs, Gunslinger proofs and other rarities such as the Cell proof

Very intriguing! At least 3 Stands not 8n their coffins!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 929 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 927 928 929 930 931 939 979 1029 ... LastLast