Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Letti

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Letti

Hey,
    it's me – Letti.
    My whole name is Nikolett Szűcs. In fact here in Hungary we use it this way: Szűcs Nikolett, - first comes the family name and after that the first name.
    I have a little brother who is 10 years old, and a 26-year-old sister. Both of them are very close to me and I am lucky to have such great siblings. My parents are divorced but they are good people with mistakes I notice in myself day by day.

I was born on the 17th January 1986 in Budapest, which is the capital city of Hungary. Yeah, it's a capital city but it's such a small country that sometimes I feel I live in the middle of nowhere.

I don't really know what I should write about my childhood... I was a lonely kid with lots of fantasy friends and fears. My biggest dream was to be accepted by others and to be a grown-up.

When I was about 16 years old with lots of hard work I reached the lowest point of my life. I failed at almost every subject in school (but I didn't give a damn about it), my teachers hated me and my parents were sure like hell that I would become a big no one.
    In fact that's how I handled stress.
    That's when I met my Moon (you might have heard a lot about) who saved my life in every way it's possible. He took my hand and he showed me that people could make a difference they could keep their spine if they wanted to. So I started to learn very hard again, I left my friends (who were my classmates and could never forgive my betrayal so they attacked me whenever they could during the last years of my school years) but I found new, true ones.
    My whole world turned up side down because of Him.
    My parents wanted to tear us apart because he was (and is) much older than me so we went through hell to make them accept our relationship. When we were just about to give up after 2 years of bloody fighting my dad realised they could do nothing so he found the way to peace.
    Now I can say that me and my Moon have been together for 7 years.

When I was about 18 (some months before my final exams) a friend of mine asked if I would like to teach English. I had no degree but she knew me so she thought I could stand and be true as a teacher. I cried NO immediately, without any hesitation.
    She had been chewing my ears for a week... and she could convince me somehow. Incredible.
    I got a fake piece of paper from a doctor that I showed to my headmaster and so I didn't have to go to lessons on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I got up at 5 o'clock on those mornings to go to the other side of the city (with hardly bearable stomach-ache – I was damn stressed) to teach the first class of my life.
    I didn't go to university after school because I wanted to meet real life... and I met it so much that I didn't go to universe at all.
    It means I have been teaching more than 4 years.

At that time there was no language school we were just teaching but year by year we became bigger and bigger and we had to realise that we had founded a fast growing language school.
    Now we have more than 10 teachers and we are teaching from our own books.
    I have been living alone for more than a year with a gerbil and a dwarf rabbit. I work and when I have a little free time I try to spend it with my loved ones. My biggest dream is to have a little house in the country with ducks and chickens. With peace in my heart and with the hand of my loved one my shoulder.

I am the boredom myself. Believe me.

And here is a pic of me.

Roland would have understood.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have never seen a bad picture of you!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by William50 View Post
    I have never seen a bad picture of you!
    Yeah, because I show just the acceptable ones.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Question time, Letti!!

If you could own any material item in the world, what would it be?
    What is your favorite Stephen King book?
    What is your favorite food item?
    What's the worst thing you think that you've ever done?
    What is your favorite Stephen King item that you own?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

hi letti! ::waves::

if you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
    how much older than you was your moon when you first met?
    what is your biggest accomplishment?
    what is your biggest failure?
    is it mandatory to learn english in hungary or did you decide to learn it on your own?
    how long have you had alex and how much does he weigh now?
    do you believe in soulmates?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Thank you for sharing and being open.
    It's a gift.
    It's a pleasure to know you.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Letti It is so good to know you better than when we first met over a year ago. Thank you for all your support and help in Mid World.

What is your favorite English word and why?

Who is your fictional hero?

What is your favorite color and flower?

How did you find tdt.net and what led you to tdt.com?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, Letti!

What was your first King book and how did you come by it?

Have you ever been outside Hungary and, if so, when/where did you go?

Where is the one place you'd like to visit some day that you haven't?

Who is your idol?

Do you ever regret not going to university?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay, a Letti thread!

Do you prefer to read the DT books in English or Hungarian? Why?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Peanut butter or Nutella?

If you could have any pet you wanted, what would it be?

Any plans to travel to the US?

What's your favorite number?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will you post a Moon's photo?

Where is that dancing bear??? I miss him so much. Can you somehow link me to him, so maybe I can post him from time to time?

Are you afraid of the dark?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Letti

Thank you for being in my life and the lives of so many others.

What sort of music do you listen to?

Have you ever needed money badly or quickly and sold a prized possession...if so, what was the item...and do you regret selling it so you could have the other item you bought with the proceeds?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Hi there Ricky!
    Question time, Letti!!

If you could own any material item in the world, what would it be?
    I think books.

What is your favorite Stephen King book?
    The Dark Tower. No question.

It's called Brassói, it's a really good Hungarian food.

What's the worst thing you think that you've ever done?
    Worst?
    There was a girl in high school who had no teeth.. but she was always smiling. So I had some bad years when I was about 13 I wanted to show the world that I couldn't be hurt anymore so I hurt others. I mean their soul.
    So me and my friend made always fun from that girl.. because she always seemed so happy and cheerful and brave.
    It doesn't make it any better but when I realised how horrible I was I became kind to her and we became pals. She burnt into my memory because she forgive me so easily that my shame became even bigger.

What is your favorite Stephen King item that you own?
    Maybe the book I got from Jerome. It's The Dark Tower and the cover is as beautiful as possible.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    hi letti! ::waves::
    if you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
    You mean my recent life or past?
    If we are talking about the present I would like to give excellent health to my Moon.
    If we are talking about the past I would like to give a much nicer childhood to my mom.

how much older than you was your moon when you first met?
    He is over 40 now.
    (this is the point where people start to faint *smiles*)
    Anyway when people see us together they don't get surprised but if they get the numbers...

what is your biggest accomplishment?
    Once a homeless came to me and when I couldn't give him money because there wasn't any on me he told me he might die anytime but as long as he lived he would never forget my beautiful eyes.

what is your biggest failure?
    I am jealous. It's like a sickness... I can't stand it.

is it mandatory to learn english in hungary or did you decide to learn it on your own?
    If you can't speak English here in Hungary you are lost so in school children must learn languages (but sadly most of them can't speak it when they leave school because many of the teachers aren't teachers at all).
    For my part I learnt German, Latin and English but I can speak only English.
    Anyway now English is love.

how long have you had alex and how much does he weigh now?
    He is 7 months old now and I bought him when he was about 2 months old. He stayed some weeks at my mom with my little brother, but they got bored of him... so we have been together in happiness for almost half a year.
    He is 2,3 kg now. I do hope he won't grow anymore.

do you believe in soulmates?
    Hmmm, it depends on what you mean by that. I think I do.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    I have googled it... looks like something my wife might love, too... plenty of meat...

Do you prefer meat to fish/seafoods or poultry?

Pork, beef, or mutton?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    Hi Letti It is so good to know you better than when we first met over a year ago. Thank you for all your support and help in Mid World.
    Thank you. You are way too kind.
    I do love Mid-World. It's my pleasure to be there.

What is your favorite English word and why?
    Let me think... there are many. And I am in love with expressions.
    Let me tell you some..
    tear
    fear
    word
    world
    ... there are so many others. I could put a dictionary here.
    I love the way they sound, I love their meanings, I love the feeling in them.

Who is your fictional hero?
    I am not fond of heroes so much. I prefer simple people who make big things, they are my heroes. So I have a quite different meaning of hero in my mind. But if I had to choose a favourite hero I would say Roland.. however he isn't a superman, either.

What is your favorite color and flower?
    My favourite colour is orange. Because even if I feel down it can make me feel happy. As a kid I used to wear only black and brown clothes because I was afraid to put on anything else but orange found me any day and I started to wear it whenever I could.
    Red roses are my favourite flowers and I am in love with snowdrops.

How did you find tdt.net and what led you to tdt.com?
    First I tried to find some Hungarian sites where I could talk about my favourite series but all of them were empty or full of aggressive people who thought they were gods and they were right about everything.
    When I found DT.net I didn't dare to write anything so I read some posts and that was all.
    I knew the translator of the Hungarian DT books via email and he suggested posting on DT.net because he said it was hopeless to find fans with real thoughts here in Hungary.
    (Anyway his beautiful is Susan many of you know her and she is the only Hungarian person I can talk to about these amazing boosk.)
    So I pulled myself together and I sent my first post on DT.net..

And this site... Brice told me that I should come here and I came.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    It's a gift.
    Thank you. *smiles widely*
    Anyway after some weeks of hesitation I started to use the bookmark you sent me. Whenever I look at it I feel happy. So thanks a lot.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

It's a gift.
    Anyway after some weeks of hesitation I started to use the bookmark you sent me. Whenever I look at it I feel happy. So thanks a lot.
    A couple more are headed your way, to your new address. No need to worry about using them. That's what they are for. And you're very welcome.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Letti

How did you find out about Fatu Hiva - and what do I need to do to find out about it too?

Do you hope to live with your Moon one day, or are you both happy in your own space?

What's your favourite time of day?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Hi, Letti!

What was your first King book and how did you come by it?
    Hi there lovely one.
    Oh my... I think it was Christine and I have no idea how I found my way to it.

Have you ever been outside Hungary and, if so, when/where did you go?
    I have been to Spain, France, Turkey, Egypt, Italy, Tunisia, Slovakia, Bulgaria... I have been all around in Europe and I have been to Africa in some countries.
    But there are so many more I dream about. For example the USA.

Where is the one place you'd like to visit some day that you haven't?
    The USA, hands down.

Who is your idol?
    I don't really have an idol.. there are so many types of men and women I find hot.
    But usually handsome tall man over 30 with brown hair and brown eyes with some beard and life and wings in their eyes can catch me.

Do you ever regret not going to university?
    No, not even for a moment.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Yay, a Letti thread!

Do you prefer to read the DT books in English or Hungarian? Why?
    Daghain, so good to see you.
    In English!!! That's how King wrote them that's how there were born and there are lots of jokes and words you can't really put into Hungarian. And the slangs... for example the way Detta talks. You can try your best you can't give it back in Hungarian.
    And I love this language so much that it's ammmazing to read this book in English.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    Maybe in the USA in a little town.

Peanut butter or Nutella?
    Nutella but I try to avoid it as much as possible.. it's a witch.

If you could have any pet you wanted, what would it be?
    A dog. I love dogs so much. But I live in a flat so I keep small pets. But one day I have my own dog.. or more.

Any plans to travel to the US?
    Whenever I have the time the money I will go immediately. I hope I will get the visa.

What's your favorite number?
    and 13

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Will you post a Moon's photo?
    Hi there, Jean. *hugs*
    I will try my best to find one. You can count on me.

Where is that dancing bear??? I miss him so much. Can you somehow link me to him, so maybe I can post him from time to time?
    Shame on me I don't find it... it must be somewhere in the memory of my computer but I couldn't find it last time when I was looking for it.
    But I will give it another try.
    I miss it, too.

Are you afraid of the dark?
    No, not at all. I fear things I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Hi Letti

Thank you for being in my life and the lives of so many others.
    Don't spoil me.. *hug*

What sort of music do you listen to?
    I listen to everything I find good (how surprising) but usually I prefer music from the past. These DUMDUM songs aren't my cup of tea.

Have you ever needed money badly or quickly and sold a prized possession...if so, what was the item...and do you regret selling it so you could have the other item you bought with the proceeds?
    I am not good at selling things so nothing similar has happened to me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    I have googled it... looks like something my wife might love, too... plenty of meat...
    Shall I give you the recipe?

Do you prefer meat to fish/seafoods or poultry?
    I love them both and they are way too different still too good to be able to choose.
    But maybe fish/seafoods.

Pork, beef, or mutton?
    It doesn't matter as long as it's meat.

It's a gift.
    A couple more are headed your way, to your new address. No need to worry about using them. That's what they are for. And you're very welcome.
    *faints* Thanks a million. You can be sure I will love them with all my heart and after some weeks I will (might) dare to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Letti

How did you find out about Fatu Hiva - and what do I need to do to find out about it too?
    Lisa. I wish I could hug you in person.

Fatu Hiva is a good story.
    I used to have a very good friend who I still miss every day. I haven't seen her for more than 4 years and I still see her day by day in the streets.. but I always have to realise that just my mind is playing with me.
    We were really close to each other and we knew each other way too much. Our friendship ended because of my friend's boyfriend who wanted to own my friend way too much an was incredibly jealous of me.
    Fruzsi had to choose.. and she chose her love. I can't blame her, I might have done the same.
    So this girl was (and is) one of the most amazing, unique, interesting and valuable people I have ever met.
    She was the one who was in love with Thor Heyerdahl and Fatu Hiva and she asked me to read his books because they meant the world to her. The sad thing is that I wasn't interested in this topic at that time.. In fact I started to read Thor Heyerdahl's books about his amazing (and so incredible) journeys because I missed Fruzsi so much. I wanted to get her back a little.. so I started to read her favourite books.
    The first book I read by him was Aku-Aku, it's about the joruney he had on the Easter Islands. It's an incredible book.
    The second one was Fatu Hiva... I fell in love with forever. It's so hard to believe it's a true story but it is.
    We - me and my friend, Fruzsi - could never talk about Hatu Fiva however she showed me the way.

There is a club I started on Facebook, it's called Fatu Hiva and you can find lots of information about the island and about the book as well.

Do you hope to live with your Moon one day, or are you both happy in your own space?
    I do. From the bottom of my heart.
    We don't live together because our life is way too stressful and we wouldn't like to risk too much. It's not easy to live together with someone and if your life is a big hole of stress it's not the best decision to start to live together.
    And he is a very hard personality... to tell you the truth I am not sure at all that we could live together easily.
    But I do hope that we will some time and the first thing I will hear in the morning will be his breathing.

What's your favourite time of day?
    nights
    lovely nights

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like Letti.

She is hot.

She is sexy.

She is kind.

She is wonderful.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Hello Letti.

Firstly let me say that it is a pleasure to know you. You have always been very kind to me and I always look forward to reading your posts. You are a beautiful person, inside and out.

Ok, now on with the questions...

I do know that you play guitar.

How long have you played?

Do you play any other instruments?

If you could learn to play any instrument that you cannot already, which one would you most like to learn?

What do you like to play when you play your guitar (I mean - are there specific songs you like to play? Do you just play whatever you feel like playing? etc).

Do you sing?

Do you have a favorite band/artist?

If you could see any band/artist (past or present) live in concert, who would you most like to see?

That is all I can think of for now. Thanks for taking the time to answer questions.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Letti, your story is as haunting as your beauty, I will have to think of what questions I can put to you. The answers you are sharing open up a whole other aspect of my love
    for you. Amazing young woman, truely!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast