Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 430 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Netchick41 View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I like Stephen King and read many of his books but never had an interest in the Dark Tower books, but my son kept bugging me to read them. When they came out on audio books I found it much easier and more exciting to listen to them and I am hooked. I am presently on Wolves of Calla.

Who is your favorite character?

I have a hard time with this one cause I like them all but if I have to pick I will pick Susan Delgado because she never gave up on Roland even in the end. But Im a romantic.
    What is your favorite book?

Wizard and Glass

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Massachusetts to Florida (snowbird)

do you have a nickname?

No actually
    Another member with taste! Here's to Wizard and Glass! Welcome to the forums.
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

Traveler Edlchalz is on a distinguished road

I have one request before I fill this out, I'm only a third of the way through the last book don't give anything away! I'll have to be careful what posts I read

I am from Maine! Represent. Being from Maine you pretty much have to read atleast one Stephen King book so I read like 15 since I was 13 finally got to the point where I thought I'd give the dark tower a go.

Who is your favorite
    Before Wolves Of Calla probably Eddie, though you can't help having a crush on Roland, but in wolves definately Pere Callahan since I loved salems lot, I'm also a fan of Cuthbert and Ted Brautigan.

I love them all of course but I would say The Drawing Of The Three and Wastelands, but again I'm not done with The Dark Tower.

How old are you?
    I just turned 20

Where are you from?
    Maine! My town even gets some mentions in his books and I've been to some of the towns. But he does make a lot of them up.

do you have a nickname?
    Just call me Erika.

Here's an interesting fact, my mom worked with a woman that went to school with SK and whenever he got brought up she would leave the room. Not sure why

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Edlchalz View Post
    Here's an interesting fact, my mom worked with a woman that went to school with SK and whenever he got brought up she would leave the room. Not sure why
    Cuz the man is a freak! Welcome to the forums Erika (without the C)!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!!!!

Visit regularly and post often!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Traveler shaneo is on a distinguished road shaneo's Avatar

Hello to the world. I am here.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    Hello to the world. I am here.

Welcome. I looked at your first 5 posts and I see very short/simple responses. Come join, and contribute to a greater degree.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, WELCOME!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Shini is on a distinguished road

Hej there

It was so long ago, i dont really remember. i just know, that i began with reading "glass", and then backwards and forwards

Who is your favorite charcter?

oy - i guess

dont know, how the titles are named in english, so i´ve to go for the numbers: my favorite number are 1&3

How old are you?

Where are you from?

as you can see from my poor english-obviously not from an english speaking country
    germany

do you have a nickname?

no

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shini View Post
    Where are you from?

as you can see from my poor english-obviously not from an english speaking country[/B]
    It's all right. Many people here, including mods, don't come from English-speaking countries. Not only people - bears too!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!!!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, one and all !

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Welcome, one and all !
    What he said.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome and post often
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Welcome indeed, , I am certain that you'll feel right at home in no time ;

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Traveler Neunzehn will become famous soon enough Neunzehn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey there,

I already did my first posting - BUT its awaiting moderation... urgh - the most mad thing about this is, I can't be sure about the existence of my posting, because there is really no function to see the status of own, moderation-awaiting postings. So I searched for the FAQs. Found them. Searched for the "new member section". Found it. Ah, moderation. Okay, now I'm here. (btw: your facebook connect button does not work!) However. In fact, I came here lookin for a tattoo - or an inspiration... but now I joined a growing community, and most of the users take the tower as serious as I do. thats good. I searched for something some month ago - in german - didnt find it.

Really? I dont know. It wasnt a influenced decision or something. I just saw the title, downloaded the audio book... and listened. And I bought the books. great feeling - and I cant get enough of it.

Roland - of course. Roland would understand.

These books contain so many facets ... It feels like a post-apocalyptic western with elements of humor and tragedy, comedy, black humor, romance, dark romance, fantasy, dark fantasy, horror, mystery, history and eternity. Life is a wheel - and we all say our thanks. And that's the truth. Therefore, it can be not only a favorite book in the series. It can only be the completion of this very complex composed symphony which is played in a monumental orchestra.

How old are you?
    Nineteen - No, actually not. I am 23.

Where are you from?
    Germany

do you have a nickname?
    No. But my Nickname here is "Neunzehn". It means Nineteen in german...

I hope I'm getting out of this moderating-state. 8 postings left... sorry for my english :>

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the forum bud. "Stay awhile and listen!"[/I] -Deckard Cain
    And... I'm a dork.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Neunzehn View Post
    Hey there,

I already did my first posting - BUT its awaiting moderation... urgh - the most mad thing about this is, I can't be sure about the existence of my posting, because there is really no function to see the status of own, moderation-awaiting postings. So I searched for the FAQs. Found them. Searched for the "new member section". Found it. Ah, moderation. Okay, now I'm here. (btw: your facebook connect button does not work!) However. In fact, I came here lookin for a tattoo - or an inspiration... but now I joined a growing community, and most of the users take the tower as serious as I do. thats good. I searched for something some month ago - in german - didnt find it.

Really? I dont know. It wasnt a influenced decision or something. I just saw the title, downloaded the audio book... and listened. And I bought the books. great feeling - and I cant get enough of it.

These books contain so many facets ... It feels like a post-apocalyptic western with elements of humor and tragedy, comedy, black humor, romance, dark romance, fantasy, dark fantasy, horror, mystery, history and eternity. Life is a wheel - and we all say our thanks. And that's the truth. Therefore, it can be not only a favorite book in the series. It can only be the completion of this very complex composed symphony which is played in a monumental orchestra.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Germany

do you have a nickname?

I hope I'm getting out of this moderating-state. 8 postings left... sorry for my english :>

Herzlich Willkommen auf den Boards!! Ich glaube, Sie brauchen nur 5 Beiträge und dann sind Sie ein vollwertiges Mitglied! Also, um eine um 4 gehen!! Achten Sie darauf, chaeck aus The Haven Foundation Auktionsartikel und "Widget"!!

Herzlich Willkommen! Besuchen Sie regelmäßig und oft posten!!

Spoiler:
    Ich spreche kein Deutsch, aber ich bin deutscher Abstammung und zur Kommunikation mit Angehörigen über eine "Translate-Programm", dachte der "Deutschen" eine nette Geste für Sie!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Ich glaube, Sie brauchen nur 5 Beiträge und dann sind Sie ein vollwertiges Mitglied!
    Ja, das stimmt

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey there,

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Germany

do you have a nickname?

Posts in the off topic areas (Dixie Pig and Blue Heaven) do NOT count towards that requirement. After that you have full rights of membership...such as uploading pictures, private messages, whatever else we've set limits on. I should know exactly what these things are, but I forget at the moment. Anyhow you don't have far to go and the short moderation period is to help us minimize spammers.

Welcome to the site.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Hey there,

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Germany

do you have a nickname?

Posts in the off topic areas (Dixie Pig and Blue Heaven) do NOT count towards that requirement. After that you have full rights of membership...such as uploading pictures, private messages, whatever else we've set limits on. I should know exactly what these things are, but I forget at the moment. Anyhow you don't have far to go and the short moderation period is to help us minimize spammers.

Welcome to the site.
    In Deutsche, Bricey. In Deutsche!!!!!

http://translate.google.com/#auto|de...man%2C%20Brice!!!!

LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm entirely too lazy for translating.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Yeah, I'm entirely too lazy for translating.
    LOL At least you're honest!!!! LOL

However, since that is the case:

Brice ist ein echtes Kopf dumm!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 430 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 379 ... LastLast