Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New short story: The Extra Hour

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Default New short story: The Extra Hour

Stephen King's first new story since 2022, "The Extra Hour," will appear in Cemetery Dance #79 this spring. I also interviewed him for this issue.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Too bad this couldn’t have come out last month, first time in a long time King skipped a year by not publishing a single short story.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Shame it is being published by the largely discredited CD.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I really hope the mailing sticker is not part of the actual page and they can find decent envelopes to mail them in this time. I ordered the hardback with all the credit I have stored up. I can't remember if I am still on the subscription for the Magazine

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had to laugh at their email about this. Hardback issue signed by Richard Chizmar! As if that's a bonus. My cat has a better looking signature than Chizmar's.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Too bad this couldn’t have come out last month, first time in a long time King skipped a year by not publishing a single short story.
    He didn't have any new stories in 2019.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    What about Squad D?

What about Squad D?
    I have that one down as 2018, but you're right -- that new old story did come out in 2019.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will these be available in ebook?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Will these be available in ebook?
    I don't think the magazine has ever been available as an ebook.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It has, there are a number on kindle.

https://www.amazon.com/Cemetery-Danc...dp/B0748LXKB9/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

King just offered to sign the covers of 50 copies of the issue

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Really? I hope mine is one, I've had a subscription for a while!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

King just offered to sign the covers of 50 copies of the issue
    Softcovers or the Limited Hard cover edition?

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

At this stage SK could give CD exclusive publishing rights to Sword In The Darkness and I wouldn't buy it unless given 5 years (or longer should there be any unforeseen supply chain issues with my money) after receiving a copy to pay for it interest free.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Really? I hope mine is one, I've had a subscription for a while!
    Someone said mine doesn't qualify because of the subscription. I have 600 saved up in store credit, I could buy about 60 chances!

+ Reply to Thread