Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 979 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 1029 1079 ... LastLast
Results 24,451 to 24,475 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kris closed the deal minutes ago
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Kris closed the deal minutes ago
    Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are a number of King collectibles listed on a quaint ugly Dutch second-hand-book website called "boekwinkeltjes.nl". I thought I might list them here.

Maybe someone is looking for one of these and can try to do a deal.

Signed On Writing - 750 Euro

Full Dark, No Stars (Gift Edition w. Slipcase) - 139 Euro

Desperation (Gift Edition w. Slipcase) - 179 Euro

The Green Mile (SP Gift Edition) - 399 Euro

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    There are a number of King collectibles listed on a quaint ugly Dutch second-hand-book website called "boekwinkeltjes.nl". I thought I might list them here.

Maybe someone is looking for one of these and can try to do a deal.

Signed On Writing - 750 Euro

Full Dark, No Stars (Gift Edition w. Slipcase) - 139 Euro

Desperation (Gift Edition w. Slipcase) - 179 Euro

The Green Mile (SP Gift Edition) - 399 Euro
    At those prices... it have to be one amazing deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

50% off at Dark Regions Press.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Thanks for the tip! I tried to order Bird Box but 50% wasn’t deducted from the total. Guessing maybe it doesn’t apply to all books unfortunately.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Thanks for the tip! I tried to order Bird Box but 50% wasn’t deducted from the total. Guessing maybe it doesn’t apply to all books unfortunately.
    You have to order through their Kickstarter campaign to get the discount: https://darkregions.com/blogs/news/h...her-publishers

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    You have to order through their Kickstarter campaign to get the discount: https://darkregions.com/blogs/news/h...her-publishers
    Oh hell, I should’ve not missed that. Thanks man!

My Mood
    Chatty

I just got a Bird Box S/L for $37.50! Thanks again, guys.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That Darkregions press "sale" seems Incredibly fishy to me. Nowhere during the kickstarter backing process do you get to even list the books you're trying to purchase discounted. Plus you're legally agreeing to pledge money with no reward. That should not be how any company provides or offers a sale.

For those that have done it, did they reach out to you to ask which books you wanted? Or are you just pledging money and hoping they can intuit what items you want?

...doesn't seem right man.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

sorry I am not so smart. added 3 items to my cart pledged 200 in kickstarter campaign but do I leave my books in the cart?? what am I missing. sounds like an inventory nightmare.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I contacted Dark Regions, they are updating their directions. Originally planned to contact me to verify what books I wanted. Should see new directions soon!

with so few books available sounds odd to me. that we will all get CD books for 1/2 price!

and yet another copy of HORNS!!

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    sorry I am not so smart. added 3 items to my cart pledged 200 in kickstarter campaign but do I leave my books in the cart?? what am I missing. sounds like an inventory nightmare.
    I sent a message to their Facebook account about this. I’ll post back here when they respond. You’re right, surely does seem like an administrative nightmare.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    That Darkregions press "sale" seems Incredibly fishy to me. Nowhere during the kickstarter backing process do you get to even list the books you're trying to purchase discounted. Plus you're legally agreeing to pledge money with no reward. That should not be how any company provides or offers a sale.

For those that have done it, did they reach out to you to ask which books you wanted? Or are you just pledging money and hoping they can intuit what items you want?

They haven’t reached out since I pledged the money. It does seem odd. And I didn’t think of that fact you mentioned that I essentially agreed to pledge without anything in return. Good point. That said, their website lists the instructions and what this pledge will result in, so I believe there is recourse if needed. I’ll simply reverse the charge if something fishy happens.

My Mood
    Chatty

Oh cool, thanks Glen. I didn’t see your post until after I posted mine.

My Mood
    Asleep

They haven’t reached out since I pledged the money. It does seem odd. And I didn’t think of that fact you mentioned that I essentially agreed to pledge without anything in return. Good point. That said, their website lists the instructions and what this pledge will result in, so I believe there is recourse if needed. I’ll simply reverse the charge if something fishy happens.
    New instructions uploaded. You can email them with the books you want or you can wait for them to email you and ask what books you want. I hope they update their inventory list and remove the books as they sell out!

My Mood
    Asleep

Thanks for posting! Not sure how many copies of NIGHT SHIFT CD I now own. But I love those OLD stories!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welp - against my better judgement I've done it. That's the sketchiest ordering I've done in quite some time. Fingers crossed this doesn't end up being the fiasco that my spidey sense is telling me it will be.

-*Edit*, They are also updating the instructions page in real time due to members on TDT's conversations with them on Facebook. For example they now (vaguely) address shipping after I raised that concern.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice sale but I passed due to convoluted mess. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

To their credit Kris, they were quick to reply on both facebook and by email to confirm the books I had pledged against, and have updated the stock of those books on their individual pages to reflect the lower inventory. This all seems to bode well.
    My only lasting concern is shipping costs to Canada, but I will have to wait and see how that pans out.

Country
    Country Flag

To their credit Kris, they were quick to reply on both facebook and by email to confirm the books I had pledged against, and have updated the stock of those books on their individual pages to reflect the lower inventory. This all seems to bode well.
    My only lasting concern is shipping costs to Canada, but I will have to wait and see how that pans out.
    I do like the Bird Box Adam mentioned for like $35 bucks... Ill look again, thanks man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Honestly this is why I refuse to buy anything from them. They just seem shady left and right. Most of their newsletters contain weird discounts where you have to buy this one book and you get a discount off another or they have a lot of books that you cannot use gift certificates for. Plus they basically use kick starter as their financial system. Kick starter is for helping start up products. Not buying shit off your website because you are too lazy and cheap to set up your own system. Don't get me started on the "writing contest"

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I do like the Bird Box Adam mentioned for like $35 bucks... Ill look again, thanks man!
    They’ve been quickly responsive with me as well, if that helps!

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

I received a quick reply as well... Here's to hoping it all works out

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow.

Just had email confirmation, 10mins after pledging that I have bought William Peter Blatty's Lost Screenplays Signed Limited Edition and Horns by Joe Hill Gift Edition!

Brilliant saving.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 979 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 1029 1079 ... LastLast