Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2013 & 2018 The Years of Stephen King Breaking Your Pocketbook

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe all of you totaled your purchases! If I add it all up, I'll have to tell, because I'm sure it will be unbelievable to me. And if I tell, 2014 will be "The Year of $0 Stephen King purchases!"

(And not too mention the cost of the trip to Toronto!)

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Wow... you guys are making me feel bad... I do not have time to write it all down but in USD... I am just shy of 10 grand... in Canadian (where I live)... WELL OVER $12000 with shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am scared shitless of next year. LOL At least it is a investment. I was lucky on a LOT of purchases...
    I don't think you should look at the collection as an investment. It it too much at the whim of Stephen King (career and life) and his fan base. I think some members here can attest to the price drops compared to years before. From what I read on this website, the price has dropped compared to 5 or so years ago. What happens when he does stop publishing? Nobody really knows for sure. Some of the lettered editions have not appreciated like people expected either (from what i understand).

Collecting should be about enjoying what you have, what you can get, but be careful with the "justification" that it is an investment. Just my opinion. I feel that the people that are selling now are getting a "fair" price on there wares. It just seems to me like several long time collectors are cashing in now! For various reasons. I would like to know what others think!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Wow... you guys are making me feel bad... I do not have time to write it all down but in USD... I am just shy of 10 grand... in Canadian (where I live)... WELL OVER $12000 with shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am scared shitless of next year. LOL At least it is a investment. I was lucky on a LOT of purchases...
    I don't think you should look at the collection as an investment. It it too much at the whim of Stephen King (career and life) and his fan base. I think some members here can attest to the price drops compared to years before. From what I read on this website, the price has dropped compared to 5 or so years ago. What happens when he does stop publishing? Nobody really knows for sure. Some of the lettered editions have not appreciated like people expected either (from what i understand).

Collecting should be about enjoying what you have, what you can get, but be careful with the "justification" that it is an investment. Just my opinion. I feel that the people that are selling now are getting a "fair" price on there wares. It just seems to me like several long time collectors are cashing in now! For various reasons. I would like to know what others think!

Thanks for your thoughts. I have to disagree though... King's signature will be more valuable when he is no longer on this earth. The amount of signed copies will be what they are and no more added. I do agree that the prices will fluctuate but there is always going to be a market for a beautiful well made King book, signed and "rare" to some extent. He is one of the greatest writes to grace us and will remain that way long after he is gone. I can think of no other writer that has garnered more films/shows/etc as much as his work. When I say investment... I mean I will get more than I paid for the books... that is based on how much I spent on said books... thus I am always on the hunt (as I assume this whole site is) for the best deal going. Before I was educated I spent alot more for a book than I should of. That trend will "newbies" will continue.. and I hope it does as it benefits all of us here. I can guareantee most here have built their collections by buying and selling their books Good luck to all i say!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Just entered into a deal for a signed first trade of "Dr. Sleep", with, David at Betts!!! Now that it is out of the way.... LOL
    Congrats Bill!

I don't think you should look at the collection as an investment. Collecting should be about enjoying what you have.
    I agree with this. I look at it as an investment for my kids since they will be the ones to sell it off when Im dead, but its not an investment for my lifetime. Besides the market being too volatile, I love my collection and even if I could get 10 times more than what I paid I dont think I could bring myself to sell it off. Duplicates yes - sometimes - but even selling those can be traumatic.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I can't believe all of you totaled your purchases! If I add it all up, I'll have to tell, because I'm sure it will be unbelievable to me. And if I tell, 2014 will be "The Year of $0 Stephen King purchases!"
    (And not too mention the cost of the trip to Toronto!)
    Ditto
    reality continues to ruin my life

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If I add the costs of my trip to Paris to what I've already spent on King books this year, my head will explode - so I'm not going to bother.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I made a recap on my (french) website, of all the important & main releases. French & English release. Main release (not including the lettered).
    If some of you would consider taking 2 minutes and see if something is missing, surely you'll understand the titles.
    >>> http://club-stephenking.fr/3667-actualite

thx!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for your thoughts. I have to disagree though... King's signature will be more valuable when he is no longer on this earth. The amount of signed copies will be what they are and no more added. I do agree that the prices will fluctuate but there is always going to be a market for a beautiful well made King book, signed and "rare" to some extent. He is one of the greatest writes to grace us and will remain that way long after he is gone. I can think of no other writer that has garnered more films/shows/etc as much as his work. When I say investment... I mean I will get more than I paid for the books... that is based on how much I spent on said books... thus I am always on the hunt (as I assume this whole site is) for the best deal going. Before I was educated I spent alot more for a book than I should of. That trend will "newbies" will continue.. and I hope it does as it benefits all of us here. I can guareantee most here have built their collections by buying and selling their books Good luck to all i say!
    I've gone into this in another thread, but that's a very "now" way of thinking, which I don't say as an insult or anything.

When SK shuffles off this mortal coil, there will def. be a spike of interest/panic buying, but it won't take long after that for him to fall out of public view, simply because he won't be producing anything anymore. People forget quickly, especially pop culture icons. I teach college freshmen - and 0/24 could identify "Animal House," for example. Value might be maintained, but the people coming up won't be buyers for signed books, because he won't be their icon.

Also, there's actually no shortage of signed books - if anything, the market is glutted now, and he's adding signatures fairly steadily.

Even for people who are alive - Michael Jordan, Larry Bird - are totally ignored by people now. Yeah, of course there's value, but it's not going up. With SK, I think it will stabilize and stagnate. However, that's years away. I wouldn't view it as an investment or expect anything valuewise. I agree with you - good luck to all!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

IMHO: "The ONLY TRUE King signature's are Signed Limited Editions ALL others (in this day & age) are under suspicion".

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    IMHO: "The ONLY TRUE King signature's are Signed Limited Editions ALL others (in this day & age) are under suspicion".
    Agreed.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

I've gone into this in another thread, but that's a very "now" way of thinking, which I don't say as an insult or anything.

When SK shuffles off this mortal coil, there will def. be a spike of interest/panic buying, but it won't take long after that for him to fall out of public view, simply because he won't be producing anything anymore. People forget quickly, especially pop culture icons. I teach college freshmen - and 0/24 could identify "Animal House," for example. Value might be maintained, but the people coming up won't be buyers for signed books, because he won't be their icon.

Also, there's actually no shortage of signed books - if anything, the market is glutted now, and he's adding signatures fairly steadily.

Even for people who are alive - Michael Jordan, Larry Bird - are totally ignored by people now. Yeah, of course there's value, but it's not going up. With SK, I think it will stabilize and stagnate. However, that's years away. I wouldn't view it as an investment or expect anything value wise. I agree with you - good luck to all!
    I appreciate your take in this but again I have to disagree.... literary works hold MUCH more promise than movie icons, sports player's "great games of past" etc... I do agree there are a TON of signed books out there but as posted by Needfulthings... only the signed limited will have true value. It is like saying that books written by J. R. R. Tolkien are no longer valuable cause he has passed.... we all know that are very valuable. I do love collecting but any person who collects... looks at value. I see it time in and time out here. People buy and sell for more here all the time. There is nothing wrong with that either. To me... there are many books by King that are "works of art". Shinning, It, Dark Tower to name but a few... Art increases in value with time, especially when the artist has "moved on". I mean no disrespect, just wanted to give you my take on it. Cheers
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

All my books King signed in front of me are genuine. (and I usually have video or photographic proof of the signing of them).

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    All my books King signed in front of me are genuine. (and I usually have video or photographic proof of the signing of them).
    I would love to have just ONE signed in front of me.... how many times have you had the opportunity?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love to have just ONE signed in front of me.... how many times have you had the opportunity?
    3 for me. Sold one, still got 2
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    3 for me. Sold one, still got 2
    I had the chance once... but things did not work out in my favor. I would love for him to sign the first King book I ever bought. It is beat up from reading it so many times and only a paperback but that would not be why I want him to sign it you know?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I had the chance once... but things did not work out in my favor. I would love for him to sign the first King book I ever bought. It is beat up from reading it so many times and only a paperback but that would not be why I want him to sign it you know?
    And that would be the Book SK would most enjoy signing I'm sure
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Four times, but my wife was always with me, so we got numerous books signed.

Country
    Country Flag

Four times, but my wife was always with me, so we got numerous books signed.
    That is cool.... My wife would cause she would see a signature (no real cost like a S/L) and a trip. LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I appreciate your take in this but again I have to disagree.... literary works hold MUCH more promise than movie icons, sports player's "great games of past" etc... I do agree there are a TON of signed books out there but as posted by Needfulthings... only the signed limited will have true value. It is like saying that books written by J. R. R. Tolkien are no longer valuable cause he has passed.... we all know that are very valuable. I do love collecting but any person who collects... looks at value. I see it time in and time out here. People buy and sell for more here all the time. There is nothing wrong with that either. To me... there are many books by King that are "works of art". Shinning, It, Dark Tower to name but a few... Art increases in value with time, especially when the artist has "moved on". I mean no disrespect, just wanted to give you my take on it. Cheers
    I shouldn't have used sports examples, because they aren't really what I meant.

The reason Tolkien maintained/increased value is because people were NOT buying the book as an investment AT THE TIME - so they're legitimately scarce. Most copies were read, treated badly and discarded, because nobody in 1958 was thinking "I better save a copy of this Elven fantasy." So they disappeared, THEN pop culture decided they had value - thus, the increase. Same with Hunter Thompson - his first couple books are rare because they were just counter-culture nonfiction that was interesting but not culture-shifting...then all of a sudden they were, and so demand got big, and stays fairly healthy because the supply isn't that big.

Which is why SK's first five first editions (Carrie-Dead Zone) and Gunslinger, and many of the pre-1995 s/l editions WILL always maintain a fairly high value...because they really are scarce.

But most of the recent s/l editions people are buying today are bought with investment in mind, and are treated carefully and don't just disappear - so the inventory we have right now will never really decrease. Go back 25 years and someone might think "oh, neat, a signed SK book," but they wouldn't treat it with white gloves like it's their kid's tuition...but now they do. So in the present times, people are more aware of SK's "value" while also being aware that they should keep a hold of it at all costs.

So the supply doesn't drop - and when the day comes (many years from now) when pop culture interest has moved on to somebody else, that supply will remain the same but with much less demand. It's happened before, and will happen again.

Back to your point, though, I do agree that s/l editions should maintain some decent value because of that credibility. But it's not as "limited" as we think they are.

We don't even disagree - in the shortterm, the market is fine - but I think there's a difference between pop culture enthusiasm driving the hobby/collecting/investment market, and true high-end collectibility that drives the big ticket prices necessary for longevity. Other than his early books and a few of the early s/l editions, I think most of his books fit into the pop culture collector's realm.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I shouldn't have used sports examples, because they aren't really what I meant.

The reason Tolkien maintained/increased value is because people were NOT buying the book as an investment AT THE TIME - so they're legitimately scarce. Most copies were read, treated badly and discarded, because nobody in 1958 was thinking "I better save a copy of this Elven fantasy." So they disappeared, THEN pop culture decided they had value - thus, the increase. Same with Hunter Thompson - his first couple books are rare because they were just counter-culture nonfiction that was interesting but not culture-shifting...then all of a sudden they were, and so demand got big, and stays fairly healthy because the supply isn't that big.

Which is why SK's first five first editions (Carrie-Dead Zone) and Gunslinger, and many of the pre-1995 s/l editions WILL always maintain a fairly high value...because they really are scarce.

But most of the recent s/l editions people are buying today are bought with investment in mind, and are treated carefully and don't just disappear - so the inventory we have right now will never really decrease. Go back 25 years and someone might think "oh, neat, a signed SK book," but they wouldn't treat it with white gloves like it's their kid's tuition...but now they do. So in the present times, people are more aware of SK's "value" while also being aware that they should keep a hold of it at all costs.

So the supply doesn't drop - and when the day comes (many years from now) when pop culture interest has moved on to somebody else, that supply will remain the same but with much less demand. It's happened before, and will happen again.

Back to your point, though, I do agree that s/l editions should maintain some decent value because of that credibility. But it's not as "limited" as we think they are.

We don't even disagree - in the shortterm, the market is fine - but I think there's a difference between pop culture enthusiasm driving the hobby/collecting/investment market, and true high-end collectibility that drives the big ticket prices necessary for longevity. Other than his early books and a few of the early s/l editions, I think most of his books fit into the pop culture collector's realm.
    I agree much more with the way this was worded for sure I think with anything... (like you said pop culture dictates) you will still see fluctuations in his stuff. For instance, a Dark Tower movie finally gets done after his passing. It would add a ton of newbies to want his works signed, or any other movies that are well done. I do not collect for monetary gain because I probably will die before I sell my prized books.. as most here will. I just hope to see more pick it up over time and not let him disappear as a forgotten icon
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

My quote had to do with SIGNED books. First Editions (at least the early rare ones) for collectors are not in question if they are REAL & you KNOW what you are looking at (unless they are price clipped).IMHO.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This year I just got

Dr. Sleep Gift Edition - $95
    The Shining Gift Edition - $95
    The Dark Man Slipcased Edition - $50

And if you want to count Joe Hill:

NOS4A2 Limited Edition - $125 + slipcase - $30

So $390 in all and that's not including shipping.

This year I'll probably get PS's 20th Century Ghosts and maybe I'll try getting the Talisman/Black House and Desperation sets from Grant if they're still available. I'll try not to get any other SK stuff unless they release a LE for something I really like. Mr. Mercedes I'll probably pass on.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Sorry for the dumb thread title. It is subject to change, deletion, merging, or archiving.
    Purely unnoficial, and keeping in mind that the official year of release doesn't always correlate to when King wrote or actually signed the book/story/guitar/portfolio, etc. 2013 has been a remarkable year for King, and a very expensive year for King Collectors

Here is a rough count of King S/L's by year:

1980-1
    1981-2
    1982-4
    1983-4 (Cotw Portfolio)
    1984-2
    1985-1
    1986-0 (Ouch!)
    1987-2
    1988-5 (DTI Audio, Letters From Hell)
    1989-4 (DTII Audio)
    1990-4 (Rainy Season Print)
    1991-4 (Signatures)
    1992-1
    1993-1
    1994-3 (Insomnia Portfolio)
    1995-2 (Betts re-binds House Next Door)
    1996-5
    1997-3 (Cujo Guitar)
    1998-3
    1999-1
    2000-2
    2001-0 (Ouch!)
    2002-2
    2003-2
    2004-5 (Does TGWLTG really count?)
    2005-2
    2006-1
    2007-4
    2008-0 (Ouch!)
    2009-4
    2010-6
    2011-7
    2012-5
    2013-8
    2014-?

Numerically, 2014 was an easy year. Only 3 books (Shining S/L, & Lettered, Carrie Lettered).

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And so far in 2015? 0 correct?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    And so far in 2015? 0 correct?
    Thinner Lettered was sold, but hasn't been delivered yet.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you thought 2015 was tough. 2017-2018 for King S/L and Lettered editions is at a whole different level...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast