Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1717

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I have enjoyed the last 2 seasons, I have to own it. But they are no where near what this show once was, the greatest series ever. Toilet paper dragon, ninja dragon, make up your minds writers. So many story lines just dropped and forgotten...
    IDK about "Greatest Show Ever", but it certainly was one helluva show for many seasons and now they've gone and fucked up the "End Game". LOL

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the best IMHO. Right up there with Breaking Bad
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

LOST, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Spartcus

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol. Bronn was written off in the crosbow scene...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Holy Trinity of TV for me is - Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Sopranos. You know the one thing they all had in common? They all managed to stick the landing.

GoT had a chance to join that Mt. Rushmore but these past few seasons have really hurt its legacy.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I think it could have been up there, but with the rushed writing, changing plots and characters, shortened seasons, I just don't know how I feel about GOT being great. Deadwood and Breaking Bad are one and two for me.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought tons of people hated the ending to Sopranos.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I thought tons of people hated the ending to Sopranos.
    I disliked the last season. Knowing it was the last season and having a war to kill multiple long standing characters felt like running out of writing material. And the ending, knocked the show down several rungs of my favorites for shows. GOT has done the same thing, and I love fantasy medieval.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I think it could have been up there, but with the rushed writing, changing plots and characters, shortened seasons, I just don't know how I feel about GOT being great. Deadwood and Breaking Bad are one and two for me.
    Is Deadwood worth a watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

It's my favorite show. Great acting and writing. The characters swear a bit lol, OK, a ton. It isn't supposed to be funny but sometimes it tends to be. 36 episodes in total.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

It's my favorite show. Great acting and writing. The characters swear a bit lol, OK, a ton. It isn't supposed to be funny but sometimes it tends to be. 36 episodes in total.
    YES!!! It did have 3 seasons and I'd suggest you check them out, but I believe they are wrapping it up on HBO with a two hour feature film. Check it out!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok I’m gonna watch it!! Thanks!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

Deadwood movie wrap up, of the series, is May 31st. I know off topic....sorry

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Deadwood movie wrap up, of the series, is May 31st. I know off topic....sorry

Ooooo!! Jerome, the "Alla-guy" just exceeded the off topic post limit in an "On Topic" thread!!!!!!! To the Dogs with him (or the Dragon?). LOL

Spoiler:
    See what I did there going "On Topic" with the dog and dragon reference? lol lol

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Deadwood was a great show with fantastic characters and dialogue, some of the best, but I'd be hard-pressed to tell you any important events that happened in the show. It was just kind of like, "... and today in the life of the Deadwood characters, Bob is making bread, and Sarah is considering buying a new dress!"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummm ... wasn't the Iron Throne in King's Landing?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Was, still is, what may be left of it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

She seemed comfy on her seat in Dragonstone. Maybe she’ll make that her Mar A Lago and just rule from there

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Deadwood was a great show with fantastic characters and dialogue, some of the best, but I'd be hard-pressed to tell you any important events that happened in the show. It was just kind of like, "... and today in the life of the Deadwood characters, Bob is making bread, and Sarah is considering buying a new dress!"
    That's a little unfair, Shan. The characters were always running some scam or other and they had their share of crime. Then you had the whole "Hearst Saga" and conversion to statehood. All of those things collectively gave the show a ongoing basis. IDK I just really enjoyed it and I'm not typically a big fan of westerns.

However, we need to get back on topic and move the DW discussion to its appropriate thread. Right, J? lol

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Was, still is, what may be left of it
    Yeah, what's left of it is right though after her little tirade I don't see her ever getting to sit on it. I think after this last episode the writers have her firmly in their sights.

My Mood
    Confused

Not sure if anyone has heard of rumors of how this all ends, but if true, the ending is going to suck.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Not sure if anyone has heard of rumors of how this all ends, but if true, the ending is going to suck.
    What’s the rumor?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I don't know what the rumor is, but I have a feeling many will be disappointed based on how this season has been progressing.

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Firstly I need to issue a public apology to Heather; she kept expressing her worry that the series did not have time to properly wrap up its story lines, and I kept dismissing her. The way this season has gone, I need to eat Night Watch Crow.

Sooooo oh boy, last night's episode. I understand that GRRM/DD might have always intended for Dany to succumb to the impulses of her ancestry, but the execution left much to be desired. It doesn't feel like we arrived there in an organic matter, it felt rushed.

I'm a little dismayed that the overarching theme of 'breaking the cycle' seems to have been tossed aside in favor of shock value. Dany was waxing poetic about breaking the wheel, and her actions last night seem to perpetuate the horrors of past monarchs. Jamie had an epiphany about the monstrosity Cersei had become and decided to do something about it when he fled King's Landing to join the fight in Winterfell. But oh wait, nevermind, it turns out he is and always will be under spell?
    I was wondering if you were still enjoying it It sucks that it was such a great show, and then this final season is bringing it down. It's good we get an ending, unlike other shows that get cancelled before they can end it properly, but then I've been wondering if that might have been better. A lot of it doesn't even make sense. Why did Dany just go completely psycho and kill all those civilians. I can see what some of you are saying about her quest for the throne overtaking her, but I guess maybe I'd accept it more with more of a buildup and not just happening in the course of an episode. Also I'm completely dumbfounded as to why the army started killing the civilians and torturing them? That makes even less sense to me. I can see them go after Cersei's army and making their way to the castle, but they turned into complete savages. Also I now can not stand Dany. And I hope Arya kills her in the finale

Also I just saw that there is going to be a 2 hr documentary airing on the 26th that goes behind the scenes of this season.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    What’s the rumor?
    Two endings. Jon kills Dany, Drogon takes her body and flies away, Jon is guilty and joins the night watch, a democratic council is made.
    Jon kills Dany, Drogon takes her body and flies away, Jon is guilty and joins the night watch, a democratic council votes Bran the King. Some more tidbits where unsullied go east to free slaves Tyrion dies before hand for betraying Dany or imprisoned, but that's the gist of it.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Also I just saw that there is going to be a 2 hr documentary airing on the 26th that goes behind the scenes of this season.
    There has been a "behind the scenes" after every episode this season. It will just be these joined together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast