Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 189 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4712

Thread: General Television Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been waiting for the trailer for Taboo to drop for a while. If I'm not mistaken, Tom Hardy co-wrote the show with his father. Hardy can do no wrong for me lately.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How does he have time to do television and make 15 movies a year? Are there really two Tom Hardys? Or three?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I was wondering the same thing

That looks really good. When does it air?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Watching Fuller House, after five episodes, it's very sweet still. Cheesy, of course, but that's the point. I don't know if there will be another season but I would like that. And Steph is smokin'!

Would be nice if Netflix added the original series, too.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We have it here in Canada.. My wife won't let it be. Sorry... I HATE IT. Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I've been watching The x-files from the beginning. King gets a ridiculous numbers of nods and mentions in the show.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Watching Fuller House, after five episodes, it's very sweet still. Cheesy, of course, but that's the point. I don't know if there will be another season but I would like that. And Steph is smokin'!

My wife and I binge watched the entire series over the weekend. I agree with everything above. The little nods to the original show were nice. I'm just not sure how much of an audience it will get of people that never saw the original. I've noticed that this one is a little more risqué than the original.

The one episode where one of the kids said something like "I was up all night exploding my volcano" and Stephanie was like "Dude, TMI!" That had me cracking up.

I really hope they continue on with it and make more seasons.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

My wife and I binge watched the entire series over the weekend. I agree with everything above. The little nods to the original show were nice. I'm just not sure how much of an audience it will get of people that never saw the original. I've noticed that this one is a little more risqué than the original.

The one episode where one of the kids said something like "I was up all night exploding my volcano" and Stephanie was like "Dude, TMI!" That had me cracking up.

I really hope they continue on with it and make more seasons.
    Yup, I'm finishing it now and I'm enjoying it way more than I probably should, but so be it. Gotta laugh at all the negative reviews. This was never going to be the new Game of Thrones, y'all

Country
    Country Flag

Yes! Fuck the haters:

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/trailer...tflix#/slide/1
    After a successful Season 1 launch last week, Netflix has ordered a second season of their revival show Fuller House, which they’ve revealed via a fun announcement video. Check out the Fuller House Season 2 teaser below!

In Fuller House, the adventures that began in 1987 on “Full House” continue, with veterinarian D.J. Tanner-Fuller (Candace Cameron Bure) recently widowed and living in San Francisco. D.J.’s younger sister/aspiring musician Stephanie Tanner (Jodie Sweetin) and D.J.’s lifelong best friend/fellow single mother Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber), along with Kimmy’s feisty teenage daughter Ramona (Soni Nicole Bringas), all move in to help take care of D.J.’s three boys — the rebellious 12-year-old Jackson (Michael Champion), neurotic 7-year-old Max (Elias Harger) and her newborn baby, Tommy Jr (Messitt Twins).

Season 1 features guest appearances by John Stamos (Jesse Katsopolis), Bob Saget (Danny Tanner), Dave Coulier (Joey Gladstone), Lori Loughlin (Becky Katsopolis) and Scott Weinger (Steve Hale).

Fuller House is from Miller-Boyett Productions and Jeff Franklin Productions in association with Warner Horizon Television for Netflix. Robert L. Boyett, Thomas L. Miller and Jeff Franklin are the executive producers of the series, which was created by Franklin. John Stamos is a producer.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Boobs.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Yes! Fuck the haters:

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/trailer...tflix#/slide/1
    After a successful Season 1 launch last week, Netflix has ordered a second season of their revival show Fuller House, which they’ve revealed via a fun announcement video. Check out the Fuller House Season 2 teaser below!

In Fuller House, the adventures that began in 1987 on “Full House” continue, with veterinarian D.J. Tanner-Fuller (Candace Cameron Bure) recently widowed and living in San Francisco. D.J.’s younger sister/aspiring musician Stephanie Tanner (Jodie Sweetin) and D.J.’s lifelong best friend/fellow single mother Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber), along with Kimmy’s feisty teenage daughter Ramona (Soni Nicole Bringas), all move in to help take care of D.J.’s three boys — the rebellious 12-year-old Jackson (Michael Champion), neurotic 7-year-old Max (Elias Harger) and her newborn baby, Tommy Jr (Messitt Twins).

Season 1 features guest appearances by John Stamos (Jesse Katsopolis), Bob Saget (Danny Tanner), Dave Coulier (Joey Gladstone), Lori Loughlin (Becky Katsopolis) and Scott Weinger (Steve Hale).

Fuller House is from Miller-Boyett Productions and Jeff Franklin Productions in association with Warner Horizon Television for Netflix. Robert L. Boyett, Thomas L. Miller and Jeff Franklin are the executive producers of the series, which was created by Franklin. John Stamos is a producer.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If somebody didn't grow up watching Full House, I don't expect them to like Fuller House.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I watched the first 2 episodes of Fuller House. I'm not sure how many more, if any, I'll watch though.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Robot went from a 9.5 show to an 8 for using one of the biggest cliches in visual medium.

Still a great show though.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Mr. Robot went from a 9.5 show to an 8 for using one of the biggest cliches in visual medium.

Oh come on, I saw it coming during the pilot, so it didn't bother me.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

No, not that (although that bugged me also)

Spoiler:

The I'm Your Family! Reveal. This shit has got to stop, in movies and television.

I'm your Dad! I'm your sister! We share a deep connection now! This makes for dramatic Television!

It's hokey and hamfisted and really didn't need to be included.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

No, not that (although that bugged me also)

Spoiler:

The I'm Your Family! Reveal. This shit has got to stop, in movies and television.

I'm your Dad! I'm your sister! We share a deep connection now! This makes for dramatic Television!

It's hokey and hamfisted and really didn't need to be included.
    Okay, okay, I'll give you that. It's done way too much. I still loved the show though. By that point, I was too invested I guess so it didn't bother me.

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

TV thread has been dead. No one talking about Daredevil season 2? I know many have talked about it being the best current super hero type show running (though there aren't that many to challenge it). It is, but not because of the hero. I never lived Daredevil and his powers and his back story. But, the villains are the ones leading the way to make this show pretty great to watch. Vincent D'Onofrio nailed Fisk in season one and season 2, well, the anti-hero The Punisher played by Jon Bernthal from the Walking Dead was perfect. Anyone watch it yet?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Finished the whole season in three days. Incredible show. I'm getting sick of every third-tier superhero getting his/her own show. DD stands above them all.

"You know you're one bad day away from being me."

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone watch Lucifer? I'm a little behind (just finished the fifth episode), and while I find it a very enjoyable show, I feel that it gets an extra bump due to the main actor. Not sure of his name, but he is so damn likeable, it's ridiculous.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

omit

Country
    Country Flag

Nice.

Or should I say, Fuckin' A!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 189 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast