Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 892 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 ... LastLast
Results 13,001 to 13,025 of 22277

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    That was a great idea for Blockade Billy Brian. I did the same thing for the Remarqued copy I am snagging
    oops, they sent the slipcase instead of the traycase lol. emailed Mindy. Dern interns!

, it happens. Plus I think they are crazy busy at the moment with all the members taking advantage of all the sales of late. Both for the GP and CDCC. Then add in the troubles (Haven reference there )with Gone Girl and 'Salem's Lot looming on the horizon. Poor intern/s walked into a shit storm

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That was a great idea for Blockade Billy Brian. I did the same thing for the Remarqued copy I am snagging
    oops, they sent the slipcase instead of the traycase lol. emailed Mindy. Dern interns!

, it happens. Plus I think they are crazy busy at the moment with all the members taking advantage of all the sales of late. Both for the GP and CDCC. Then add in the troubles (Haven reference there )with Gone Girl and 'Salem's Lot looming on the horizon. Poor intern/s walked into a shit storm
    My Gone Girl came today as well and although it is somewhat tight, it isn't bad enough I am worried about it, so it evens out for me

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Gone Girl came today as well and although it is somewhat tight, it isn't bad enough I am worried about it, so it evens out for me

D'oh!!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I just opened my Gone Girl. It's a beautiful book. Mine is snug. With a Brodart cover it would be tight.

Gillian did a nice job of signing. It took her a while to sign the signature sheets but perhaps that's what it takes to do a beautiful job of it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Very nice to walk into the warehouse and see a table full of these beautiful books:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

Brian that looks awesome! I know they're sold out but how much did the lettered editions run with the two men on the cover?

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

For Salems lot

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    Brian that looks awesome! I know they're sold out but how much did the lettered editions run with the two men on the cover?
    The lettered for Salem's Lot was $1250

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    For Salems lot
    Here is the information for 'Salem's Lot!

Published in three states:
    • Slipcased Oversized Hardcover Gift Edition of only 3,000 copies printed in two colors on a specialty paper stock; bound with a fine binding, two color hot foil stamping, and embossed endpapers; and featuring a unique black-and-white limitation page with artwork by Glenn Chadbourne ($95)

• Traycased Oversized Hardcover Numbered Artist Edition signed by the artist and limited to only 750 hand-numbered copies printed in two colors on a specialty paper stock; bound with a different fine binding, two color hot foil stamping, and full color illustrated endpapers; a full-color signature sheet signed by the artists and featuring artwork by Glenn Chadbourne; and housed in a traycase ($250)

• Traycased Oversized Hardcover Artist Lettered Edition signed by the artist and limited to 52 hand-lettered copies printed in two colors on a specialty paper stock; bound in two different fine materials in a hand-made three piece binding featuring spine hubs, gilded page edges, two color hot foil stamping, and full color illustrated endpapers; a different full color signature sheet signed by the artists and featuring artwork by Glenn Chadbourne; and housed in a unique "three piece" traycase ($1250)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pic of the Concordance.

Country
    Country Flag

and one those is mine! Give me, give me

Justin Cronin fans take note, here's a little sneak peek at some unfinished artwork for the Cemetery Dance Limited Edition of The City of Mirrors:

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I likey Brian!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just saw the Salem's Lot production update email. Congrats on the sell out Brian and co.!! It's a gorgeous book and I can't wait until it's mine! All mine! Well, one of those 3,000 anyway

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Justin Cronin fans take note, here's a little sneak peek at some unfinished artwork for the Cemetery Dance Limited Edition of The City of Mirrors:

Brian
    Nice. When might it be up for pre-order?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice artwork! It looks wonderful, Brian. Thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Brian
    Nice. When might it be up for pre-order?
    After we have the text file from Random House AND the signature sheets are at least on their way to Justin, I think!

Brian

A fun email attachment from Glenn Chadbourne to finish off my Easter:

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Brian
    Very cool!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Nice! Im assuming that is one of Glenn's extra pieces for the Art Portfolio?

Country
    Country Flag

That's sweetness right there!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A question to the CD staff.
    I bought artist edition of Salems lot and upgraded it with David Palumbo's drawing.
    Later i bought matching art portfolio and also upgraded with additional artwork by David Palumbo.

Is there a way to make sure that these to artworks are different?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    A question to the CD staff.
    I bought artist edition of Salems lot and upgraded it with David Palumbo's drawing.
    Later i bought matching art portfolio and also upgraded with additional artwork by David Palumbo.

Is there a way to make sure that these to artworks are different?
    Good question! I'd like to know as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 892 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 ... LastLast