Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #14 (2010-2014)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Skrillex - First of the Year (Equinox) (2011)
    Gotta get this one in too.... Seconded.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed (2013)
    It's been hanging on long enough. Seconded.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Joris Voorn - Ringo (2013)
    2nd

Country
    Country Flag

Plan B - She Said (2010)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Health - Goth Star (2011)

A remix of a cover or a cover of a remix or a remix of a remix or a cover of a cover. Not sure which it is...

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi feat. Jack White - The Rose With a Broken Neck (2011)

Burial & Four Tet feat. Thom Yorke - Ego (2011)

Robyn - Dancing on My Own (2010)
    2ND

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As we're getting to the end of the 112 seconded nominations, here's a perfect end-credits theme:

N'to - Petite (2014)

The Field - Then It's White (2011)

Country
    Country Flag

Here's another perfect end-credits theme, from that perfect album once again:

Daft Punk - Contact (2013)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Bruno Mars - Marry You (2010)
    Seconded

Country
    Country Flag

Only four spots remaining now.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Shinedown - I'll Follow You (2012)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Azealia Banks - 212 (2011)

Here's another perfect end-credits theme, from that perfect album once again:

Daft Punk - Contact (2013)
    2ND

Vampire Weekend - Hannah Hunt (2013)

Country
    Country Flag

Some jazz maybe:

Ari Hoenig - Arrows and Loops (2011)

Nine Inch Nails - Came Back Haunted (2013)

Seizure warning for this video that was directed by the great David Lynch.

Country
    Country Flag

Epic:

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder (2013)

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like jazz is a bit of a tough sell, but let's try another one:

Pat Metheny - New Year (2012)
    Seconded.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists (2005)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Daft Punk feat. Julian Casablancas - Instant Crush (2013)

I regret not getting more songs from Random Access Memories on the list.

Halestorm - Freak Like Me (2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast