Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #12 (2000-2004)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Kenna - Hell Bent (2001)

Great song and great video!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Kenna - Hell Bent (2001)

Seconded, great stuff.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Kenna - Hell Bent (2001)

Seconded, great stuff.
    Thanks for correcting the year for me. I have to stop relying on what Google pops up as the release year. It's been wrong several times now.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Sushi Club - Hamaguri (2003)

The Sushi Club - Hamaguri (2003)
    Nice!

2ND

Weezer - Keep Fishin' (2002)

Country
    Country Flag

Really surprised Bluetech hasn't gotten any love thus far. His music is so beautiful. Check this one out:

Bluetech - White Magnesia (2003)

Boards of Canada - Julie and Candy (2002)

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

System of a Down - Toxicity (2001)
    Seconded

Country
    Country Flag

Ten Madison - Searching for Silence (2002)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

Chingon - Malagueña Salerosa (2003)

Country
    Country Flag

Dub Trees - Magnetica (2000)

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    The lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

Chingon - Malagueña Salerosa (2003)
    2ND

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love (2003)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Baby Mammoth - Motion Without Pain (2000)

Radiohead - How to Disappear Completely (2000)

Country
    Country Flag

Rena Jones - Entwind (2004)

Weezer - Island in the Sun (2001)

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Gwen Stefani - Hoallaback Girl (2004)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Carbon Based Lifeforms - Tensor (2003)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Enya - Only Time (2000)

Country
    Country Flag

No go on "May It Be", T-Dogz?

Then what about this:

Alan Parsons feat. David Gilmour and Shpongle - Return to Tunguska (2004)

Yes, that David Gilmour!

Country
    Country Flag

No go on "May It Be", T-Dogz?
    Eh? That was going to be my next nomination after "Only Time"!!

Now I've just found it buried at #104 in the list.... WTF!!!!

How is this still not nominated? Where my LOTR fans at?

Enya - May It Be (2001)
    A.... BIG..... FAT..... SECOND!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Weezer - Island in the Sun (2001)
    Seconded

Country
    Country Flag

Only three slots remain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast