Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #14 (2010-2014)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Right, here we go with another K-Pop gem....

Primary (프라이머리) feat. Zion.T (만나) - Let's Meet (2012)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass (2014)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The Field - Looping State of Mind (2011)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Sufjan Stevens - All Delighted People (2010)
    2ND

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More K-Pop....

Crayon Pop (크레용팝) - Bar Bar Bar (2013)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Adele - Rolling in the Deep (2010)

Country
    Country Flag

Adele - Rolling in the Deep (2010)
    Well that's SECONDED right off the bat!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    More K-Pop....

Crayon Pop (크레용팝) - Bar Bar Bar (2013)
    And I'll second this, so catchy I've listened to it three or four times now

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (2012)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Daft Punk feat. Paul Williams - Touch (2013)

One of the finest songs ever.

Country
    Country Flag

Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull - On the Floor (2011)

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts (2010)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Rihanna - Diamonds (2012)
    2nd

Disclosure feat. London Grammar - Help Me Lose My Mind (2013)

Country
    Country Flag

Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop (2013)

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts (2010)
    Seconded

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (2012)
    Seconded

Train - Bruises (2012)

Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop (2013)
    2nd

Disclosure feat. Sam Smith - Latch (2013)

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Right, here we go with another K-Pop gem....

Primary (프라이머리) feat. Zion.T (만나) - Let's Meet (2012)
    Heh, I'll think about it...

but THIS is more along the lines of what I was thinking of...

Girls' Generation (소녀시대) -- Run Devil Run (런데빌런) (2010)

Country
    Country Flag

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe (2011)

Mykki Blanco - Haze.Boogie.Life (2013)

Milky Chance - Stolen Dance (2013)

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like jazz is a bit of a tough sell, but let's try another one:

Pat Metheny - New Year (2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast