Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 126 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3137

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Got an email from Amazon that The Sleeper and the Spindle Signed Edition is due to ship this week. Can't wait to see what this turns out to be.

And the 250 copy of Cave does exist. I see some copies on eBay now. I'm not chasing after it. It looks exactly the same except for the limitation page. I'm sure the 250 edition will be considered more rare, etc.
    Got the email as well.

Just looked on eBay 1/250 cave sold for $300... Wow
    Here's one with a BIN of about $150 http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEIL-GAIMAN-...item25ad02e3e7

Here's 3 for about $100 (says Headline on the box so it has to be the 250 copy - http://www.ebay.com/itm/DUAL-SIGNED-...item21012afcea

Still not buying one. My 1 of 3000 copy is enough.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Completely agree - plus there's the $30-40 for shipping on top of that price. Seems odd - same exact book, and put together the same, same sigs, just a different limitation page?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Completely agree - plus there's the $30-40 for shipping on top of that price. Seems odd - same exact book, and put together the same, same sigs, just a different limitation page?
    Remember that Sub Press did that with Ocean when it came out - they had their own limitation page but I do believe the books were identical otherwise.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Mine arrived from Cole books today (see my earlier link) and it is one of the 250 limitation.

It's a very nice package.

I also saw that forbidden planet still have some, so no need to spend silly money on ebay: https://forbiddenplanet.com/145481-t...ion-hardcover/

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Mine arrived from Cole books today (see my earlier link) and it is one of the 250 limitation.

I also saw that forbidden planet still have some, so no need to spend silly money on ebay: https://forbiddenplanet.com/145481-t...ion-hardcover/
    So is it the same as the 1/3000 edition? Besides the limitation page - same number of pages, the extra 8 page story, etc?

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post

So is it the same as the 1/3000 edition? Besides the limitation page - same number of pages, the extra 8 page story, etc?
    It seems to be - I dont have a 1/3000 edition to compare to, but it looks the same as all the pictures I have seen.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice. I'll wait until they unlock more books.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    If you pay more than the average now, you get everything new once they add it.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I tried that last time Subterranean did a Humble Bundle and couldn't make it work. It's very possible that I'm technologically challenged.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received TSATS from Amazon today

Very nice production. However, poor packaging this time .. I will need to return my copy

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received the same with poor packaging. It turned out ok, so I will keep it. Hit or miss with Amazon packing.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Received TSATS from Amazon today

Very nice production. However, poor packaging this time .. I will need to return my copy

Mine is on its way, but I am very disappointed. I thought it was going to be some kind of special signed edition, not another one of these tipped-in editions. I may send it back.

Country
    Country Flag

kinds figured that was going to be like that. any guess as to how many he signed? are you figuring in the 3000 range? Similar to the cave book? Not sure if he would sign upwards of 5-10K like other books

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    If you pay more than the average now, you get everything new once they add it.
    More books will be added to this bundle next Wednesday @ 11 a.m. Pacific!

If you pay more than the average at your time of purchase, you'll automatically unlock even more comics when they arrive.

Keep checking the site as we'll be adding even more amazing content!

the longer you wait the more it might cost to get everything - since it is determined by what the average is at time you purchase - like Eric said

Country
    Country Flag

Received the replaced spindle from Amazon, and.... It's unsigned....

Oh man....

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon.co.uk cancelled my order as they 'were unable to fulfill' it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got mine today from Amazon. The book was shrink wrapped to a piece of cardboard and had no issues. How were yours packed??

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Mine was loose in a box, with the air bubble things on top of it. Thankfully it wasn't damaged.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They must have had some complaints because mine was packed pretty well.

Country
    Country Flag

well i git my copy of the spindle from amazon today too - guess what - no signature page in my copy either - it had the sticker on cover saying signed by author - but no signature. So I am now waiting for my replacement - hopefully they will have some better quality control and make sure that this copy has an actual signature...

also got my truth in a cave book - they did a nice job with that (and i have no intentions of getting the 1/250 edition). I did enjoy the added 8 pages at the end. It was nice since it brought back the memories of seeing the truth performed live in SF - since that was the actual exchange between Neil and Eddie that occurred at the end of the story - when Neil introduced Eddie - so that was pretty cool - but probably lost on those that never saw the event live - but now everyone could enjoy the humor

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

My copy came today. It was signed and not packed very well. But it managed the shipment unscathed.

Country
    Country Flag

Slightly damaged copies of A Screenplay for $60

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/231690452240

Country
    Country Flag

I just came here to post that ELazansky! I picked one up. According to the description, only half the copies are damaged and they are a mix of numbered and lettered....

Its for sale from BindingDeals who sold the recent Rad Bradbury 'Cats Pyjamas' (see the Ray Bradbury thread).

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if it includes the box as well. Since the box is numbered, I think it is needed to consider the item complete. This is mine:

This leads me to wonder if the other Hill House edition boxes were numbered as well. My Anansi Boys and American Gods came without boxes, so I don't know what they looked like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 126 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast