Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 956 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 954 955 956 957 958 966 1006 1056 ... LastLast
Results 23,876 to 23,900 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Well, it is still a Schrödinger's Box at the moment, as it didn't come in on the day expected! <Throws Tantrum>. I wouldn't have the nerve to string out the game longer than a single post unlike some versions I've seen. I'll have some others to put up though, once I figure out an efficient way to work with the Gallery here. I'm having a hard time figuring out uploading multiple pics, and how to open a Collection Gallery, if that is possible. PM me if you can give me any pointers on this.
    You can only upload single images from your computer. You can upload multiple images from a web URL though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Nice ads everyone!!!
    @TccBodhi Ask Brian (The Brain). He helped me out with adding pictures and the sizes of that sort. He is the Brain after all!!! But where is Pinky?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    ...But where is Pinky?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1st Find of the Weekend. $5.99 Half Price Books. Bear with me while I'm gaining some ease and facility with the Gallery.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! One of my favorite King books. Now just get it signed and you'll have a rare one there.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    ...But where is Pinky?
    There it is!!!!!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Very nice! One of my favorite King books. Now just get it signed and you'll have a rare one there.
    I'll take it along with me if I can make it to any End Of Watch signings.... if I can avoid the temptation to take the stereotype of taking the original The Stand. I finally have a 1st, but it isn't signed. You're right though. Blaze would be MUCH rarer.

Okay, here's the one that I was already going on about. $12.00 at probably one of the last of the independent bookstores in the city. Not a very large selection of SK though. I was rather surprised that they only had about 8-9 books total.
    WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

3 or 4 to show for the night. Half Price Books again for $6.49.
    WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

Here's the last one for the night. HPB for $6.99. Thanks for your indulgence in looking at a stack of tow tier items. I'm kind of excited about just rebuilding my main collection of 1sts, so every gap that I can fill cheaply with a decent quality book (and even get a placeholder for in some situations while I wait for the rarer 1st to make it's appearance) is a lot of fun. I'll have a duo of more exciting additions, tomorrow I hope!

WANTED

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

John

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice grabs Seth! I love the boards on Lisey's Story.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

This is one I've been wanting for a long time. Condition is at best fair (and closer to poor) but I got a copy!

John

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

My haul arrived from the Betts sale. Thank you again David!!

~Jonathan

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    This is one I've been wanting for a long time. Condition is at best fair (and closer to poor) but I got a copy!

John
    That's great John! Congratulations! I feel it's a "must have" for any 1st edition collection.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post

Congrats on the mags!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jonathon!

John

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

And very nice to you as well, John! That Carrie I'm sure will be on my want list for a while.
    ~Jonathan

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations All. Very nice Carrie, John and those magazines look in really nice condition.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats everyone, great stuff!!!!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, all on some great stuff!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats guys. Everyone is posting lots of great stuff. Happy for everyone
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post

I can hear Adam Sandler in Billy Madison chanting: "Nudie Magazine Day! Nudie Magazine Day!"

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Uh oh.... What's this?

And it says "Do not deliver to neighbours".

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Spill the beans.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Carrie, John! I don't collect UK, but that's one I'd really like to have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 956 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 954 955 956 957 958 966 1006 1056 ... LastLast