Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 182 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I can't see any way it's going to be under 2k.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I can't see any way it's going to be under 2k.
    If signed... might even be more...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The book could be bound in pigskin and signed by King in Carrie's period blood.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    The book could be bound in pigskin and signed by King in Carrie's period blood.
    Thats just nasty...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I called PS publishing today at 10:13 AM. Nikki stated that they will give us advance notice before the book will go on sale. She said that she told Peter to give us at least a week's notice! So i can stop checking there website every hour! I think you all know which book i am talking about! I hope there are not more than 26 of us looking for that particular book!
    If it is signed by King.... I am going for it. I think my breaking point will be 2k. Will you go for it? I sure hope that there are less than 26 of us. haha
    2600 probably

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I called PS publishing today at 10:13 AM. Nikki stated that they will give us advance notice before the book will go on sale. She said that she told Peter to give us at least a week's notice! So i can stop checking there website every hour! I think you all know which book i am talking about! I hope there are not more than 26 of us looking for that particular book!
    If it is signed by King.... I am going for it. I think my breaking point will be 2k. Will you go for it? I sure hope that there are less than 26 of us. haha
    2600 probably
    hahahahahahhahahahahah
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If it is signed by King.... I am going for it.
    +1
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    If it is signed by King.... I am going for it.
    +1
    Make that 2601

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

my guess is $3846,15

Gunslinger Apprentice sublimicals is on a distinguished road sublimicals's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only 36 copies left of the 40th Anniversary Edition from PS Publishing
    "Life's a Bitch and then You Die"-
    Brian Keene Terminal

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

any news about the lettered edition?
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    any news about the lettered edition?
    The low down is that it is not signed but King agreed to give a small lock of his hair for each book.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard that King was going to hand-deliver each copy and then read aloud the book to each new owner.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Do we have a full list of the titles that PS Publishing plans to reissue for this anniversary series?

I mean, beyond CHRISTINE, PET SEMATARY, and CARRIE.

I'm not finding it on their website. Thanks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Do we have a full list of the titles that PS Publishing plans to reissue for this anniversary series?

I believe Thinner is scheduled for sometime before 2014 ends then Skeleton Crew in 2015.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I heard that King was going to hand-deliver each copy and then read aloud the book to each new owner.

gnaaa please not - i hate this private readings - all the mess to clean up afterwards…

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

I believe Thinner is scheduled for sometime before 2014 ends then Skeleton Crew in 2015.
    Thank you. So is the list open-ended at this point?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

For info:
    King uses his own studio to record quite a lot of the audiobooks. The following spring to mind:
    Carrie (intro)
    Salem's Lot (intro)
    The Revenge of Lard Ass Hogan
    The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger
    The Revelations of Becka Paulson
    The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three
    The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands
    Needful Things
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes Vol 1 – Introduction
    Head Down
    Home Delivery
    It Grows on you
    Notes
    Rose Madder (with Blair Brown)
    The Green Mile (with Frank Muller)
    Hearts in Atlantis (with William Hurt)
    Blood and Smoke
    On Writing
    LT’s Theory of Pets
    The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla - Afterword
    Just After Sunset - Introduction
    Harvey's Dream
    Sunset Notes
    Under the Dome (with Raul Esparza)
    The Wind through the Keyhole – Stephen King (And extract from Doctor Sleep)
    Doctor Sleep (with Will Patton)

Bet not many members knew King had narrated so many audio books. He obviously like it, and I love hearing the author narrate his own work.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The revenge of L.O. was recorded as part of which audiobook?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

He read it live at the Wavedancer Foundation benefit

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I have heard him read that live at least twice.. He does a great job with that story bringing it to life in detail.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I heard King read this at the Harry, Carry & Garp event in NYC.
    Some of the best 30 minutes I ever spent.

sk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    The revenge of L.O. was recorded as part of which audiobook?
    It was a stand alone tape recording.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the answers!

It was a stand alone tape recording.
    I didn't know this! Do you have a pic of the item?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 182 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast