Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 345 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 8601

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looking for a signed Carrie.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Betts has one

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Something to put my Plant Volumes in!!!

Ask Mr. Rabbitt Trick
    I don't think you will be able to get the official Michael Alpert traycase, but you could go for a cheap slipcase...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice RT.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a s/l Salem's lot or a regular signed trade..doesnt matter what edition, same goes for Carrie.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

whats the going rate for a fine/fine salems lot s/l?

Gunslinger Apprentice Solar is on a distinguished road Solar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    I haven't been watching them lately, but when I was after one two years ago, most ebay sellers were asking around 1500BIN/Best Offer. I think one no reserve auction ended around 950. I'd assume they might be a little higher now.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Solar View Post
    I haven't been watching them lately, but when I was after one two years ago, most ebay sellers were asking around 1500BIN/Best Offer. I think one no reserve auction ended around 950. I'd assume they might be a little higher now.
    $900 - $1,000......

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

that's a steal if someone can grab one under $1000!!!
    I paid $1200 for mine but its mint!! and its a low number...if that matters. It does to me

Gunslinger Apprentice sublimicals is on a distinguished road sublimicals's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello Everyone

I have listed currently the Signed Limited Edition of IT # 567 of 750 on ebay.
    I am willing to sell it to someone here I would just need to cancel the listing.
    Have a look guys. I am willing to negotiate

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181069756661...84.m1558.l2649
    "Life's a Bitch and then You Die"-
    Brian Keene Terminal

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bought one ('Salem's S/L) on eBay about 2 years ago for $787.00......I am sure it has appreciated a bit since then but who knows to what degree......

Not sure what my number was since I've sold a couple since then.....

Getting older, memory not as sharp as it once was....

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Betts Bookstore sales of Salem's Lot S/L

#42 - $999
    #86 - $890
    #108 - $1000
    #119 - $999
    #130 - $1199
    #155 - $950

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought #130.

Probably the best feeling I've had as a collector when it arrived as I waited so long for a copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Betts Bookstore sales of Salem's Lot S/L

#42 - $999
    #86 - $890
    #108 - $1000
    #119 - $999
    #130 - $1199
    #155 - $950
    Ok, around $1000 on average.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if there is any way at all that Bernie Wrightson still does remarques or if he would?
    He is a very illusive man

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    I bought #130.

Probably the best feeling I've had as a collector when it arrived as I waited so long for a copy.
    It's a beautiful book; understated design along with high quality materials and craftmanship. Not a bad little story either!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is selling (or knows anyone who is) a fine 1st Signet copy of The Running Man, please let me know. Thanks.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if there is any way at all that Bernie Wrightson still does remarques or if he would?
    He is a very illusive man
    Sometime around the publishing of WOTC he had an address on his website where you could send books for him to sign. I sent a 1st/1st trade of Wolves with return postage and a letter asking about hiring him for a remarque. Included my business card, full contact info, etc. 2 or 3 years later when I moved, I still hadn't even gotten the signed book back and never had a response about the remarque request.
    My family have also moved out of that house a few years ago, so that book is a complete loss.

If you have any better luck than I did, let me know. I'd still like to get a remarque from him.
    Mark Twain

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a copy of the original Dark Tower Concordance S/L from Cemetery Dance.
    I'm also interested in a 1st/1st trade hardcover of WOTC signed by Bernie Wrightson, I missed the one that Bett's had.
    Mark Twain

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Looking for a copy of the original Dark Tower Concordance S/L from Cemetery Dance.
    PM sent

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I'm also interested in a 1st/1st trade hardcover of WOTC signed by Bernie Wrightson, I missed the one that Betts had.
    I've got an extra with a DT Slipcase from the Collector...PM if you still need one!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Betts has one
    I may ask about that one, but a little hesitant considering the state of the dustjacket. Plus, I always like to ask the people here first anyway.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for The Stand Portfolio #729!

Also (bump):

A single digit S/L Insomnia
    Any single digit King S/L (except Desperation and EOTD, already have those)
    Any King S/L #186
    Any King S/L #414
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

My need is pretty modest. I just need a HC 1st, Fine/Fine, of FIRESTARTER, and since my firsts of PET SEMATARY and CHRISTINE are UK 1sts, I suppose I should continue that trend.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

anyone have any of the more common 1/1s for sale? im looking for stuff like cujo, firestarter, pet cemetery, etc. just let me know!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 345 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast