Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 515 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I helped you out by putting the images in your post.
    Is that a euphenism for something you and Shannon had going on a few posts back?

Bairnt, bairnt, chicka............waka, waka

Spoiler:
    Just kidding guys!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It's nice to see them getting along again...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

We've always gotten along. But like two strong-willed people in any relationship, there's always a time where heads will butt and butts will head.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    We've always gotten along. But like two strong-willed people in any relationship, there's always a time where heads will butt and butts will head.
    Ahhh, so you ARE trying to date Jerome!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

OK. Back to selling/buying-that's what we all are interested in.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    OK. Back to selling/buying-that's what we all are interested in.
    LOL Ok, RF!!! W/E you say is cool by me!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

You may already know this, but this looks like it belonged to Galad Elflandsson. He had a book (The Black Wolf) published by Donald M. Grant, who also signed this book, in 1979:

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    End pages, signed by tons of people:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...120318010.jpg/

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Possibly "Teena" and "Galad"?
    It was alot of fun to have met you both (again) and I'm really looking forward to seeing you both again. Many thanks for the Greek dinner too! Love to you both-Andrea Holland?

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks right to me, but I'll have to trust you on the signature. The other page definitely says, "to Teena Elflandsson... loveliest of Canadians. From Jim Turner with best wishes."

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

peter straub "say hello to teena"

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Boys and Girls.
    I have a heap of UK book club editions, which are nothing better than reading copies, but I thought I'd see if anyone here is looking for anything like these.
    All are in good condition except for Rose Madder which has spine fading and stupid price stickers on it. These are all smaller than their 1st edition cousins, except for Thinner and Dead Zone.

Anyway, if anyone wants some reading copies let me know...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Why is the King books/ items wanted thread closed?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure, but it is open now.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Hey guys, I have a few Joe Hill collectibles listed on Ebay. Hope you might find something you like there!.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/blue_sky_boo...1&_from=&_ipg=

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK, the BIG UNVEILING is complete and I've got a few more items!!!

- LETTERED Riding the Bullet: $800.00 (F/F)

- S/L Cycle of the Werewolf: $900.00 (Has fading to spine of DJ - I know where you can get a new one)

- 1st Edition Easton Press Dead Zone w/Collector Slipcase: $100.00 (F/F Slipcase has a very minor imperfection)

- Limited Stephen King Uncollected, Unpublished: $35.00 (F/F with Slipcase and signed by Authors) ON HOLD
    - Limited Stephen King The Non-Fiction: $35.00 (F/F with Slipcase and signed by Authors)

Media Mail Shipping Included in US / Actual INT'l Postage

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have some great books ending in the next day or so (The first three Infernal House books!).

http://www.ebay.com/sch/9692erict/m....e200575&_sop=1

Please shoot me some offers - I'm looking to sell these to fund the purchase of a S/L TWTTK!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I´m selling two proofs

# Wind Through the Keyhole US proof with publisher´s letter : $600 ( Free worldwide shipping )

#Misery US proof $60 + shipping

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    I´m selling two proofs

# Wind Through the Keyhole US proof with publisher´s letter : $600 ( Free worldwide shipping )

#Misery US proof $60 + shipping
    I may be interested in the "Misery Proof". PM sent

P.S. That kid could be in line to pay a lot of money for that pic with the funky sunglasses when he gets to HS!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Make Offers if interested !

$350 - Cycle of the Werewolf Portfolio (SIGNED by King and Wrightson #107 of 350)

$50 - The Art of Skeleton Crew Portfolio (signed by JK Potter, states edition of 500 but these are not numbered)

$115 - The Stand Portfolio (regular edition, blue folder, 12 prints)

PM me or email me directly at rrdunaway@msn.com

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For anyone interested in the publisher INFERNAL HOUSE:

Brian Keene - Darkness on the Edge of Town
    Edward Lee - Haunter of the Threshold
    Jack Ketchum - The Woman

Anyone who has seen these books know that they put most limited editions to shame in terms of production values and aesthetics. They retail for $175 each.

I'm looking for $400 for ALL THREE. Including shipping within North America.

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Posting an update on the large magazine collection and also some rare books and chapbooks i'm selling for a friend, Jonathan Reitan. Here's the list of the books and chapbooks for anybody who might be interested:

STEPHEN KING BOOKS – ARC/PROOFS & LIMITEDS:

Hearts in Atlantis - (1999 - Scribners - ARC/Proof TPB) - $25
    On Writing - (2000 - Scribners - ARC/Proof TPB) - $20
    Rose Madder - (1995 - Viking - ARC/Proof TPB) - $30

Secretary of Dreams (2006 - Cemetery Dance) - Slipcased HC signed & remarqued by Chadbourne - $200
    Stephen King Goes to the Movies (2009 - Subterranean Press) - Deluxe HC - $30

STEPHEN KING UK HARDCOVER BOOKS:
    Black House (White Dust Jacket Version) – (Harper Collins) - $20
    Carrie/Tommyknockers (Double HC) – (Hodder & Stoughton) - $25
    Cell - (Hodder & Stoughton) - $20
    The Dark Half - (Hodder & Stoughton) - $25
    Dark Tower 6 - (Hodder & Stoughton – Has plastic dust jacket cover & sewn-in Ribbon) - $25
    Dreamcatcher - (Hodder & Stoughton) - $20
    Everything’s Eventual - (Hodder & Stoughton) - $20
    From a Buick 8 - (Hodder & Stoughton) - $20
    Gerald’s Game - (BCA - UK Book Club Edition – 1st Release in World?) - $15
    Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - (Hodder & Stoughton) - $15
    On Writing - (Hodder & Stoughton) - $15
    Tommyknockers - (Hodder & Stoughton) - $25

NOVELS AND COLLECTIONS:

David G. Barnett – DEAD SOULS (2004 – Shocklines Press – Signed TPB) - $12
    Douglas Clegg – ISIS (2006 – Cemetery Dance – ARC/Proof TPB) - $12
    Douglas Clegg – WILD THINGS (2006 – Cemetery Dance – ARC/Proof TPB) - $12
    Geoff Cooper – RETRIBUTION, INC. (2005 – Cemetery Dance – Signed HC – Novella Series Book 16 - #259 of 750) - $25
    Ed Gorman & Tom Piccirilli – CAST IN DARK WATERS (2002 – Cemetery Dance – Signed HC – Novella Series Book 11 - #631 of 750) - $25
    Rick Hautala – COLD RIVER (2003 – Cemetery Dance – Signed HC – Novella Series 13 - #696 of 750) - $20
    John Maclay – DREADFUL DELINEATIONS (2007 – Delirium Books – ARC/Proof TPB) - $15
    Jay Russell – APOCALYPSE NOW, VOYAGER (2004 – Earthling Publications – Signed TPB - #PC of 400 copies) - $14
    Shane Stayley – CORROSION (2006 – Corrosion/Delirium Books – Signed TPB) - $8
    David Niall Wilson – ROLL THEM BONES (2003 – Cemetery Dance – Signed HC – Novella Series 12 - #665 of 750 copies) - $25
    T.M. Wright – EYES OF THE CARP (2005 – Cemetery Dance – Signed HC – Novella Series 15 - #238 of 750 copies) - $25

SPIRALBOUND ARC/PROOFS:

Gary Braunbeck – IN THE MIDNIGHT MUSEUM (2005 – Necessary Evil Press – Intro by Ray Garton – Signed by Braunbeck, artist Caniglia and publisher Don Koish) - $40
    Simon Clark – SHE LOVES MONSTERS (2006 – Necessary Evil Press – Paul Finch intro, Caniglia Art) - $30
    Brian Knight – KING OF SOULS (2006 – Earthling Publications) - $20
    Tim Lebbon – PIECES OF HATE (2005 – Necessary Evil Press – Intro by Brian Keene, Caniglia Art) - $30
    Tim Lebbon – WHISPER OF SOUTHERN LIGHTS (2007 – Necessary Evil Press – Gary Braunbeck Intro, Caniglia Art) - $30
    James A. Moore – DEEPER (2007 – Necessary Evil Press – Alan M. Clark Art) - $30
    James Newman – THE WICKED (2011 – Necessary Evil Press – Keith Minnion Art) - $30
    Eric Tomblin – RIVERSIDE BLUES (2005 – Earthling Publications – James Newman Intro) - $15

CHAPBOOKS:

Chesya Burke – CHOCOLATE PARK (2004 – Undaunted Press – Intro by Linda Addison – Signed & Personalized by Burke) - $7
    Kealan Patrick Burke – YOU IN? (2007 – Bad Moon Books – ARC/Proof TPB) - $12
    Nancy A. Collins – MIDNIGHT BLUE (Excerpt) (1995 – White Wolf) - $8
    THE EARTHLING SAMPLER (Vol. 1) (2005 – Earthling Publications – Featuring: Gary Braunbeck, Michael Marshall Smith, Simon Clark, Tim Lebbon, Jeffrey Thomas, etc.) - $15
    Brian Evenson – BROTHERHOOD OF THE MUTATION (2003 – Earthling Publications – ARC/PC copy of 300 copies) - $12
    Jeremy Ewing – BECAUSE I’M NOT SANE (? – D-Press – Art by Chris Friend) - $3
    Garden State Horror Writers – JERSEY GOULS (1999 – John Platt, Howe, Dixit, etc. – Signed by Platt)
    - $8
    S. Anthony Gardner – A FEW BRICKS SHY (1997 – Vampire Dan’s Emporium – ARC/PC copy of 400) - $4
    J.F. Gonzalez – THAT’S ALL FOLKS! (2004 – Yard Dog Press – Signed & Personalized) - $12
    J.F. Gonzalez & Michael Oliveri – RESTORE FROM BACKUP (2007 – Bad Moon Books – ARC/Proof TPB )
    - $12
    Gauntlet Press Sampler (2001 – Featuring: Clive Barker, Richard Matheson, RC Matheson, Barry Hoffman, etc.) - $12
    Horror Writers Association: LA Chapter – CHAPTER & VERSE (2002 – Featuring Weston Ochse, Kelly Laymon, Harry Shannon, Maria Alexander, etc.) - $12
    A.F. (Chico) Kidd – CHANGE & DECAY (1985) - $6
    Brian Knight – HEART OF THE MONSTER (2004 – City Contrast Publications) - $12
    J.A. Konrath – THE SHED & OTHERS (2003 - #132 of 200 copies done) - $8
    Edward Lee/David Barnett – THE BABY/AND THE LAKE SHALL CRY NO MORE (2003 – Bloodletting Press – Signed TPB - #149 of 300) - $20
    Steve Leiber & Sean Stewart – FAMILY REUNION (2004 – SBC) - $3
    Steve Leiber & Sara Ryan – ME AND EDITH HEAD (2001 – Cold Water Press) - $3
    Thomas Monteleone – BETWEEN FLOORS (1997 – Subterranean Press – Signed #148 of 250) - $12
    Kim Paffenroth, R.J. Sevin & Julia Sevin – THIN THEM OUT (2011 – Creeping Hemlock Press) - $6
    John Platt – PARTS (2000 – Signed by Platt) - $7
    Craig Shaeffer – WITCHING HOUR THEATRE (2005 – Creative Guy) - $3
    John Urbancik – WINGS OF THE BUTTERFLY (2007 – Bad Moon Books – ARC/Proof TPB) - $12
    Jason Van Hollander – THE HELL BOOK (2006 – White Noise Press – Unsigned PC copy of 125 copies – comes in special printed envelope) - $12
    Robert W. Walker – ABSOLUTE INSTINCT (Excerpt) (2003 – Signed & Personalized) - $5
    Simon Wood – ACCEPTABLE LOSSES (2003 – Signed – 1 of 50 copies done) - $7

I've also got he inventory lists done now on the magazines so I can email those to you (over 30 pages so too large to post them all on here). A large amnount of magazines with Stephen King in them as well as numerous small press mags like: 2AM, Afraid, After Hours, Blood Review, Bloodsongs, Book of Dark Wisdom, Borderlands, Castle Rock, Cemetery Dance, Crypt of Cthulhu, Dark Regions, Dark Horizons, Deathrealm, Doppleganger, Eerie Country, Eldritch Tales, Etchings & Odysseys, Fear, Fangoria, Fantasy Macabre, Fantasy Tales, Gauntlet, Grue, Haunts, Horror Fiction Review, Horror Show, Iniquities, Insidious Reflections, Into the Darkness, Lights Out, Lore, Midnight Graffiti, Midnight Sun, Necrofile, New Blood, Night Cry, Peep Show, Peeping Tom, Skeleton Crew, Slaughter House, Terminal Fright, Thunder's Shadow, The Tome, Weirdbook, Weird Tales, Whispers and many, many more!

Just drop me an email at: darkdiscoveries@msn.com for more info.

Also listing some stuff on ebay now and here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jaybeehorror...id=p4340.l2562

Thanks to everybody for looking and thanks to everybody who grabbed something so far!

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Here's the list of Stephen King magazines for sale as well:

ALTERNATIVE CINEMA (#3 – Fall, 1984) – Article on THE STAND miniseries - $6
    AUDIOPHILE (10/95) – Article on Stephen King audiobooks - $5
    BOOK & MAGAZINE COLLECTOR (Feb, 1991) – Article on SK w/ UK Bibliography & cover photo - $7
    BORDERS THIS MONTH (July, 2003) – Interview with Stephen King & Dark Tower books plug - $6
    BRITISH FANTASY SOCIETY BULLETIN/ NEWSLETTER (Vol. 6/#2 – May/June, 1978) – Stephen King review (Night Shift), Ramsey Campbell, Stephen Jones -$8
    BRITISH FANTASY SOCIETY BULLETIN/ NEWSLETTER (Vol. 7/#2 – May/June, 1979) – Stephen King book review (The Stand), reviews, etc. - $8
    BRITISH FANTASY SOCIETY BULLETIN/ NEWSLETTER (Vol. 7/#4-5 – Autumn, 1979) – Report on 5th World Fantasy Convention (w/art of King, HPL, etc.), reviews of Romero’s Dawn of the Dead, etc. - $7
    BRITISH FANTASY SOCIETY BULLETIN/ NEWSLETTER (Vol. 10/#4 – Mar/Apr, 1983) – Short article on Stephen King, review of Different Seasons, etc. - $8
    CASTLE ROCK (November, 1985) – Stephen King interview, articles, reviews, etc. - $10
    CASTLE ROCK (January, 1986) – Letter by SK, Lists that matter by SK, Tabitha King story, etc. - $10
    CASTLE ROCK (March, 1986) – Harlan Ellison on Stephen King, articles, reviews, etc. - $8
    CASTLE ROCK (March, 1987) – Stephen King & George Romero on the set of Creepshow, etc. - $9
    CASTLE ROCK (June, 1987) – Articles on Stephen King, reviews, etc. - $8
    CASTLE ROCK (August, 1987) – Tabitha King on Stephen King, SK’s #1 fans, reviews, etc. - $8
    CASTLE ROCK (September, 1987) – SK’s house article, SK in the Netherlands, reviews, etc. - $8
    CASTLE ROCK (Dec, 1987/Jan, 1988) – Tabitha King interview, long article on Dark Tower, etc. - $8
    CASTLE ROCK (February, 1988) – Articles on SK, Clive Barker interview, reviews, etc. - $8
    CASTLE ROCK (April, 1988) – Profile on Stephen King, articles on SK by Tyson Blue, Barry Hoffman - $7
    CASTLE ROCK (July, 1988) – Articles on Stephen King by Stanley Wiater, Tyson Blue, reviews, etc. - $7
    CASTLE ROCK (August, 1988) – Articles on Stephen King by Bev Vincent & Ben Indick, reviews, etc. -$7
    CASTLE ROCK (September, 1988) – Articles on SK by James Cole, Tyson Blue, reviews, etc. - $7
    CASTLE ROCK (October, 1988) – On location for Pet Semetary movie, articles on SK, reviews, etc. - $8
    CASTLE ROCK (November, 1988) – On location for Pet Semetary (pt. 2), Robert McCammon interview, articles on SK, reviews, etc. - $9
    CASTLE ROCK (December, 1988)-Reproduction of “Letters From Hell” broadside, articles on SK, etc. - $10
    CASTLE ROCK (January, 1989) – Articles on SK by Tyson Blue, Ben Indick, etc.; SK reviews, etc. - $7
    CASTLE ROCK (February, 1989) – Interview with Stephen King, articles on SK, reviews, etc. - $10
    CASTLE ROCK (April, 1989) – Articles on SK, My Pretty Pony, etc.; Rick Hautala Interview - $7
    CASTLE ROCK (May, 1989) – Articles on SK in comics, Dolan’s Cadillac, etc.; reviews, etc. - $7
    CASTLE ROCK (July, 1989) – Articles on SK, Horrorfest, Barry Hoffman on censorship, etc. - $7
    CASTLE ROCK (August, 1989) – Articles on SK by Dr. Michael Collins, etc.; Joe Lansdale Interview - $7
    CASTLE ROCK (Sept/Oct, 1989) – Articles on Stephen King, Ray Rexer interview, etc. - $7
    CASTLE ROCK (November, 1989) – Articles on Stephen King, Barry Hoffman story, etc. - $7
    CASTLE ROCK (December, 1989) – Articles on SK, Chris Spruce Interview, Hoffman interview,etc. - $7
    CEMETERY DANCE (#50 – 2004) – Stephen King, Ray Bradbury, Bentley Little, Bernie Wrightson, Norman Partridge, Ray Garton, Douglas Clegg, Gary Braunbeck, Ramsey Campbell, Glen Hirshberg, etc. - $15
    CEMETERY DANCE (#53 – 2005) – Stephen King, Robert McCammon, Gene O’Neill, Piccirilli, Monteleone, etc. - $10
    CINEFANTASTIQUE (Vol. 8/#1 – 1978) – Stephen King interview - $12
    CINEFANTASTIQUE (Vol. 13/#1 – Sept/Oct, 1982) – Stephen King & George Romero on Creepshow - $10
    CINEFANTASTIQUE (Vol. 14/#3 – May, 1984) –Articles on Christine, Firestarter & Children of the Corn- $8
    CINEFANTASTIQUE (Vol. 15/#2 – May, 1985) – Interview w/ Stephen King, articles on Cat’s Eye & Silver Bullet, etc. - $9
    CINEFANTASTIQUE (Vol. 19/#3 – March, 1989) – Pet Semetary article, etc. - $4
    CINEFANTASTIQUE (Vol. 19/#4 – May, 1989) – Pet Semetary article, etc. - $4
    CINEFANTASTIQUE (Vol. 20/#3 – 1990) – Interview with Stephen King on Hollywood, etc. - $8
    CINEFANTASTIQUE (June, 1991) – Article on SK’s movie Sometimes They Come Back - $4
    CINEFANTASTIQUE (February, 1992) – 4 articles on Stephen King movies - $6
    CINEFANTASTIQUE (April, 1992) – 2 articles on Stephen King movies - $5
    CINEFANTASTIQUE (April, 1994) – 7 articles on SK, The Stand, etc. & cover feature - $7
    CINEFANTASTIQUE (March, 1999) – 3 articles on SK & the Green Mile - $6
    CINEFANTASTIQUE (February, 2000) – Cover feature & 6 Articles on SK & The Green Mile - $7
    CINESCAPE (#54 – Nov, 2001) – A to Z Guide to Horror special: Features 2 page spread on SK w/bio, film bibliography, etc.; Clive Barker, Zombies, etc. - $8
    COMICS JOURNAL (#72 – May, 1982) – long article/review on SK’s Danse Macabre, Neal Adams, etc. - $8
    COMICS JOURNAL (#79 – Jan, 1983) – article on SK’s & Romero’s Creepshow, Harlan Ellison, etc. - $8
    COSMOPOLITAN (December, 1985) – Interview with Stephen King - $8
    CRACKED (#221 – August, 1986) – Stephen King parody interview – as “Stephen Kink”) - $8
    CREATIVE SCREENWRITING (Vol. 8/#5) – William Goldman on SK’s Hearts in Atlantis - $5
    DISNEY ADVENTURES (October, 1991) – 1 page letter by Stephen King for story contest winner - $8
    DOWN EAST (November, 1977) – Early interview/profile of Stephen King - $12
    DOWN EAST (Annual, 1996) – Article on Stephen King & Tabitha King: “Favorite Haunts” - $7
    ELLERY QUEEN MYSTERY MAGAZINE (Dec, 2005) – Stephen King on cover with quote - $4
    ENTERPRISE INCIDENTS (August, 1984) – Article on Stephen King’s Firestarter, etc. - $6
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (April 12, 1991) – Letter by Stephen King, etc. - $5
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (July 12, 1991) – Review /article on SK’s Golden Years, etc. - $3
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (November 27, 1992) – Letter by Stephen King, etc. - $5
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (June 18, 1999) – Article on SK’s The Green Mile movie, etc. - $3
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (September 27, 2002) – Cover feature and Interview w/ SK on quitting - $5
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (August 22/29, 2003) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (October 3, 2003) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (November 14, 2003) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (November 28, 2003) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (December 5, 2003) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (February 13, 2004) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (March 19, 2004) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (April 30, 2004) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (May 21, 2004) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (June 11, 2004) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (July 9, 2004) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (August 20/27, 2004) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (September 9, 2005) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (October 28, 2005) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (November 18, 2005) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (December 9, 2005) – Stephen King Column - $2
    ESQUIRE (December, 2003) – 1st Appearance of Stephen King story “Rest Stop” - $7
    FANGORIA (#7 - August, 1980) - Stephen King & Kubrick's Shining, Tom Savini, Vincent Price, Hitchcock, etc. - $20
    FANGORIA (#30 - 1983) - Cujo Article & Christine review, Vincent Price, Vampira, James Herbert, etc. - $12
    FANGORIA (#33 – 1984) – Christine article, Lon Chaney, The Keep, Italian Cannibals, Splatter, etc. - $10
    FANGORIA (#32 - 1983) - Christine & Cujo articles, James Herbert, John Russo, A.I.P., etc. - $15
    FANGORIA (#34 - 1984) - Firestarter movie article & Pet Semetary review, Dario Argento, Rick Baker, Peter Weir, etc. - $10
    FANGORIA (#56 - Aug, 1986) - Interview with Stephen King, Tom Savini, From Beyond, Christopher Lee, etc. - $10
    FANGORIA (#64 – June, 1987) – Creepshow 2, Evil Dead 2, Ed Wood, Nightmare on Elm St. 3, NOTLD remake - $8
    FANGORIA (#101 - April, 1991) - Articles on Misery & Sometimes They Come Back, Silence of the Lambs, Stuart Gordon’s Pit & the Pendulum, etc. - $8
    FANGORIA (#105 - August, 1991) - Interviews with Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Clive Barker, The Omen, Body Parts, etc. - $10
    FANGORIA (#112 – May, 1992) – Articles on Stephen King’s Sleepwalkers & Lawnmower Man, Dan O’Bannon, Naked Lunch, David J. Schow, Doug Bradley, etc. - $8
    FANGORIA (#113 – June, 1992) – Interview with Stephen King, Alien 3, Hellraiser 3, David Schow, Karen Black - $10
    FANGORIA (#114 – July, 1992) – Interview w/ SK (part 2), Last House on Left, Koontz review, Jeffrey Combs - $10
    FANGORIA (#122 – May, 1993) – Stephen King & George Romero on The Dark Half, Exorcist 3, Nightmare 7 - $8
    FANGORIA (#123 – June, 1993) – King’s Tommyknockers & Needful Things articles, Joe Dante, Squirm, etc. - $8
    FANGORIA (#125 – Aug, 1993) – Needful Things article, Alice, Sweet Alice, Phantasm 3, David J. Schow, etc. - $7
    FANGORIA (#126 – Sept, 1993) – Needful Things Von Sydow Interview, Tales From the Crypt, John Carpenter - $7
    FANGORIA (#137 – Oct, 1994) – Shawshank Redemption, Delamorte Dellamorte (Cemetery Man), Ed Wood, etc-$7
    FANGORIA (#141 – Apr, 1995) – Article on Stephen King & Tobe Hooper’s The Mangler, Dean Koontz Hideaway, Clive Barker’s Lord of Illusions & Hellraiser: Bloodline, Lucio Fulci’s The Beyond, etc. - $8
    FANGORIA (#142 – May, 1995) – Stephen King’s Langoliers, Halloween 6, Alligator, Mind Ripper, etc. - $7
    FANGORIA (#148 – Nov, 1995) – Wes Craven, Stuart Gordon’s Castle Freak, Charles L. Grant, David Schow - $6
    FANGORIA (#150 - (#150 - Jan, 1996) - Special Double Issue. Stephen King Interview, Christopher Lee, Tom Savini, Sam Raimi, Thinner, Tales From Crypt - $10
    FANGORIA (#152 - May, 1996) - Stephen King's Thinner, Tales from the Crypt, The Craft, Crow: City of Angels, etc. - $7
    FANGORIA (#156 – Sept, 1996) – Stephen King Letter, John Carpenter, Roger Corman, Bordello of Blood, Thomas F. Monteleone, The Frighteners, etc. - $10
    FANGORIA (#162 - May, 1997) - Stephen King's Shining Miniseries, Dario Argento's Stendhal Syndrome, Scream, etc. - $7
    FANGORIA (#163 - June, 1997) - Stephen King Interview, The Shining, Quicksilver Highway (w/ Clive Barker), The X-Files, The Hunger, etc. - $8
    FANGORIA (#181 - Apr, 1999) - Stephen King Interview, David Cronenberg's Existenz, Carrie 2, etc, - $8
    FANGORIA (#189 - Jan, 2000) - SK movie Green Mile, review of Hearts in Atlantis, Tim Burton, Scream 3, Paul Naschy, etc. - $7
    FANGORIA (#209 - Jan, 2002) - Rose Red article, Firestarter sequel, Queen of the Damned, Ginger Snaps, etc. - $7
    FANGORIA (#231 – Apr, 2004) – Secret Window article, Salem’s Lot remake, Edward Lee interview, Hellboy, Ju-On, Dawn of the Dead remake, etc. - $7
    FANGORIA (#238 – Nov, 2004) – Stephen King interview, The Grudge, Devil’s Rejects, Seed of Chucky - $8
    FANGORIA (#239 – Jan, 2005) – Stephen King interview, Dark Tower 7 review, Dan O’Bannon, Dark Shadows -$8
    THE BLOODY BEST OF FANGORIA (#1 – 1982) – Stephen King Interview, SK & George Romero on Creepshow, John Carpenter, Jamie Lee Curtis, Friday the 13th 1 & 2, H.G. Lewis, Tom Savini, Rick Baker, Scanners, etc. - $15
    THE BLOODY BEST OF FANGORIA (#3 – 1984) – Cujo, Christine, Evil Dead, Halloween, Scorsese on Cronenberg, The Hunger, TZ The Movie, The Gates of Hell, Q, Psycho 2, Basket Case, etc. - $12
    THE BLOODY BEST OF FANGORIA (#4 – 1985) – Stephen King Interview, Dario Argento, Nightmare on Elm St, Frankenstein’s Daughter, Pieces, Italian Zombies, Evil Dead, etc. - $12
    FAMILY CIRCLE (August 3, 1999) – Excerpt from Stephen King’s book – “Low Men in Yellow Coats” - $6
    FANTASTIC FILMS (#32 – February, 1983) – Interviews with Stephen King & George Romero - $7
    FANTASTIC FILMS (#36 – November, 1983) – Article on Stephen King’s Cujo, etc. - $5
    FANTASTIC FILMS (#37 – January, 1984) – Articles on SK’s Dead Zone and Christine, etc. - $6
    FANTASTIC FILMS (#44 – June, 1985) – Article on Stephen King’s Cat’s Eye, etc. - $5
    FANTASY MEDIA (Vol. 1/#1 – March, 1979) – Interview with Stephen King, etc. - $8
    FANTASY REVIEW (#93 – July/Aug, 1986) – Review of SK’s IT, Ray Bradbury Interview, etc. - $6
    FANTASY REVIEW (#95 – October, 1986) – Article on SK’s Stand By Me, Doug Winter on SK, etc. - $6
    FANTASY REVIEW (#96 - November , 1986) – Review of Kingdom of Fear, Stuart Gordon article, etc. - $5
    FEAR (#8 – Aug, 1989) – Stephen King’s Maine article, SK Book & movie reviews, James Herbert, Brian Lumley, Tom Savini, etc. - $8
    FEAR (#9 – Sept, 1989) – Stephen King Maine article (Pt. 2), Graham Masterton, CL Grant, John Bolton, etc- $8
    FEAR (#10 – Oct, 1989) – Stephen King Dark Half excerpt, SK article, Doug Winter interview, Tanith Lee, Elvira, James Cameron, etc. - $10
    FEAR (#13 – Jan, 1990) – Article on Stephen King movies w/Rubenstein, Robert Bloch, Guy N Smith - $7
    FEAR (#29 – May, 1991) – SK Misery movie article, Rob Reiner, Misery review, Sam Raimi, etc. - $8
    GOOD HOUSEKEEPING (September, 2001) – Profile on Tabitha King: “Stephen King’s Better Half” - $4
    GOREZONE (#8 – July, 1989) – Article on Pet Semetary, Steve Rasnic Tem story, Charles Band, etc. - $7
    HEROES FOR HOPE: STARRING THE X-MEN (#1 – 1985) – 3 pages of the story by Stephen King w/ art by Bernie Wrightson, Harlan Ellison, George R.R. Martin, Walter Simonson, etc. - $6
    IMAGI-MOVIES (Vol. 1/#1 – Fall, 1993) – Articles on Stephen King’s The Stand, The Dark Half, Needful Things and Tommyknockers - $6
    INK (January, 2007) – Stephen King Interview - $5
    LOCUS (August, 1979) – Article on World Fantasy Convention w/ SK & others (& SK photo) - $6
    MAINE (University of Maine Alumni) (Fall, 1989) – Article on Stephen King w/reprint of original Stephen King school paper “Garbage Truck” column from 1970 - $12
    MAINE (University of Maine Alumni) (Fall, 2001) – Article on Stephen King – “King For A Day” - $10
    MAINE (Vol. 1/#1 – Sept/Oct, 1989) – Article on Stephen King bringing Hollywood to Maine - $8
    MIDNIGHT GRAFFITI (#3 – Spring, 1989) – Stephen King Special w/story (“Rainy Season”), articles on SK, art, etc. - $15
    MYSTERY (March, 1981) – Interview with Stephen King, etc. - $8
    NECROFILE (#6 – Fall, 1992) – Article on Stephen King, Ramsey Campbell column, etc. - $10
    NECROFILE (#10 – Fall, 1993) – Article on Stephen King, Ramsey Campbell column, etc. - $10
    NECROFILE (#17 – Summer, 1995) – Article on Stephen King, Ramsey Campbell, Winter on Barker - $10
    NEWSWEEK (December 24, 1984) – Article on Stephen King & Peter Straub (cover wrinkled) - $4
    NEW YORKER (April 16, 1990) – Essay by Stephen King “Head Down” - $12
    NEW YORKER (June 19/26, 2000) – Essay by Stephen King “On Impact” - $7
    NEW YORKER (Dec. 24/31, 2001) – 1st appearance of SK story “Last Hours of the Dillinger Gang” (w/cover title flap) -$8
    NEW YORKER (June 30, 2003) – 1st appearance of SK story “Harvey’s Dream” (w/ cover title flap) - $7
    NEW YORK TIMES BOOK REVIEW (June 13, 1999) – Review by Stephen King of Hannibal book - $8
    PEOPLE (March 15-22, 1999) – 25th Anniversary Special w/ Article on Stephen King - $5
    PEOPLE (July 5, 1999) – Article on Stephen King - $4
    PEOPLE (January 24, 2000) – Article on Stephen King - $4
    PHANTASMAGORIA (#9 – July, 1999) – Articles on Stephen King, reviews, etc. - $8
    PHANTASMAGORIA (#10 – Spring, 2000) – Articles on Stephen King, reviews, etc. - $8
    PHANTASMAGORIA (#11 - ) – Articles on Stephen King, reviews, etc. - $8
    PLAYBOY (June, 1983) – Interview with Stephen King - $8
    QUESTAR (#3 – March, 1979) – Review of Stephen King’s The Shining, etc. - $7
    READ (Vol. 55/#5 – October, 2005) – Play adaptation of Stephen King’s The Body - $5
    SEVEN (Sunday Telegram section) (Dec. 11, 2006) – Interview with Stephen King - $7
    SHIVERS (#35 - Nov, 1996) – SK book reviews (Desperation & Regulators), Koontz review, etc. - $6
    STARBURST (#25 – 1980) – Article on Stephen King’s Salem’s Lot minseries - $8
    STARBURST (#69 – 1984) – Interview with Stephen King, David Cronenberg, etc. - $8
    STARBURST (#70 – 1984) – Article on Stephen King & Cronenberg’s movie The Dead Zone - $7
    STARBURST (#84 – Aug, 1985?) – Review of the SK movie Cat’s Eye & Cover feature - $6
    STARBURST (#166 – July, 1992) – Article on SK movie Lawnmower Man, Naked Lunch, etc. - $5
    STARLOG (#125) – Article on Stephen King movie The Running Man, etc. - $3
    TIME (March 27, 2000) – Article on Stephen King and cover feature - $6
    THE TIMES (February 25, 2006) – Long excerpt from the Stephen King novel Cell - $8
    THE TIMES (Oct. 21, 2006) – Interview with Stephen King, Lisey’s Story novel excerpt and 2 articles on Stephen King - $10
    TOXIC HORROR (#2 – Feb, 1990) – Review of Stephen King novel The Dark Half - $6
    TV GUIDE (May 7-13, 1994) – Interview with Stephen King & article on the Stand miniseries - $6
    TV GUIDE (Apr. 26/May 2, 1997) – Lost prologue to The Shining w/ cover & interior art by Bernie Wrightson - $12
    TV GUIDE (Apr. 26/May 2, 1997) – Lost Prologue to The Shining w/ Wrightson interior art & Tom Hanks alternate cover (slanted spine) - $7
    TV GUIDE (Feb. 13-19, 1999) – Essay by Stephen King, article on Storm of the Century, SK crossword - $7
    TV GUIDE (Jan. 26/Feb. 1, 2002) – Essay by Stephen King, article on Rose Red, SK Crossword puzzle - $6
    TV HOST (May 7 – 13, 1994) – Article on The Stand & interviews with Stephen King, Ringwold, etc. - $6
    TV TIMES (Feb. 14-20, 1999) – Article on Stephen King’s Storm of the Century - $4
    TV TIMES (Reading Eagle edition) (Feb. 14-20, 1999) – Article on SL’s Storm of the Century - $4
    TWILIGHT ZONE (April, 1981) – Interview with Stephen King, Harlan Ellison, Joyce Carol Oates - $8
    TWILIGHT ZONE (May, 1982) – Stephen King & George Romero on set of Creepshow, Peter Straub - $7
    TWILIGHT ZONE (December, 1983) – Article on Stephen King & Cronenberg’s Dead Zone movie, Outer Limits, etc. - $6
    TWILIGHT ZONE (August, 1984) – On the set of SK’s Firestarter movie, Star Trek, etc. - $6
    TWILIGHT ZONE (February, 1985) – Interview with Stephen King & Peter Straub, Gahan Wilson, etc. - $7
    TWILIGHT ZONE (December, 1985) – Interview with Stephen King, Harlan Ellison, etc. - $7
    TWILIGHT ZONE (February, 1986) – Stephen King Special w/ cover, story, interview, articles, etc. - $10
    TWILIGHT ZONE (December, 1986) – Interview w/ Stephen King, Dean Koontz story & interview - $8
    U MAINE TODAY (Dec, 2001/Jan, 2002) – Article on Stephen King “Stephen King on the 60’s” - $10
    VLS (September, 1999) – Article on Stephen King & cover feature - $6
    WEIRD TALES (Summer, 1991) – Ramsey Campbell Special, Stephen King story “It Grows on You” - $8
    WRITER’S DIGEST (March, 1992) – Interview with Stephen King - $8
    WRITER’S DIGEST (May, 2005) – Cover feature and advice from SK as part of article on writing habits -$6
    WRITER’S JOURNAL (Vol. 22/#1 – 2000) – Interview with Stephen King - $8
    X-FILES (#6 – Summer, 1998) – Interview with Stephen King on his episode “Chinga” - $8
    XPOSE (#41 – December, 1999) – Article on Stephen King’s Green Mile movie - $5
    YANKEE (October, 2000) – Article on Stephen King – “Stephen King’s Maine” - $7

Thanks for looking!

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I edited your post and disabled smilies so the years on magazines are clear now. Good luck. That's a heck of a list.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

THE BOOK OF THE SIXTH WORLD FANTASY CONVENTION - SOLD!

Front:

Limitation Page:

Copyright Page:

End pages, signed by tons of people:

Stephen King and Glenn Lord's sigs:

Thomas Canty's sig:

Alicia Austin's sig:

Other sigs:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 515 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast