1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 321 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 8008

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

just finished building superstein. my new computer.
    im useing the p9 x79mother board with lga 2011
    pushing around 4.5 Ghzt when im finish overclocking it
    32 GB corsair ram
    4TB hard drive
    GTX 560 grahic card
    windows 7 ultimate.
    my first build and i just downloaded "RAGE" from steam and cant wait to play!

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    just finished building superstein. my new computer.
    im useing the p9 x79mother board with lga 2011
    pushing around 4.5 Ghzt when im finish overclocking it
    32 GB corsair ram
    4TB hard drive
    GTX 560 grahic card
    windows 7 ultimate.
    my first build and i just downloaded "RAGE" from steam and cant wait to play!
    That's what I call a set up!!
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i FINALLY beat "Ratchet & Clank:Tools of Destruction" it was a hard game. but NOT the hardest i've ever played. & no i'm NOT complaining on that one. i ended up getting like 16 bolts i think? & i got all the holoplans cept for 2. i guess i missed the rest of them.

good game. i can't wait until i play "The Quest For Booty"! next up on my shopping list! well that & that doctor who game when that comes out

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    i FINALLY beat "Ratchet & Clank:Tools of Destruction" it was a hard game. but NOT the hardest i've ever played. & no i'm NOT complaining on that one. i ended up getting like 16 bolts i think? & i got all the holoplans cept for 2. i guess i missed the rest of them.

good game. i can't wait until i play "The Quest For Booty"! next up on my shopping list! well that & that doctor who game when that comes out
    It'll probably be crap, or average at best, they usually are. Return to Earth on the Wii got nothing but horrible reviews, Evacuation: Earth was supposed to be a poor copy of Professor Layton, but with the Adventure Games you really got value for money.

They're free, btw.

Not that'll stop me from getting the Eternity Clock once it's out on the PC, of course! Who knows, could be interesting, but I'm not holding my breath. Why is it so difficult to make a great Doctor Who game? Simple: you've got a video game based on a character who saves the world on a regular basis, but hates to use weapons, and he's a hero to children, and not just mega-fanatics like me who refuse to grow up. It's always going to make things a little bit difficult when trying to create a game for that character. Still, it's difficult, but not impossible, or at least shouldn't be. I'll wait and see with the latest one, anyway.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    I love ToD, I actually like it more than A Crack In Time, although ACIT is a fantastic game in it's own right.

And do you mean the holoplans for the Ryno IV ? D00D, you HAVE to complete the blueprint. The Ryno IV is probably my favorite Ryno version from all Ratchet & Clank games, and probably one of my favorite weapons of all time. It plays the 1812 Overture as it's unleashing a steady stream of mayhem for crying out loud !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Hu6jzFmrk

I'm assuming you're going to follow up TQFB with A Crack in Time ?

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

For any Chrono Trigger fans around, I recently uploaded my rendition of the song "Wind Scene (600A.D.)" onto YouTube. Here ya go:

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well 1stly the bitch about these things, is that i thought i had them all? i apparently had missed 2 of them because really it wasn't for the lack of looking, it was rather than i missed it. i was even watching the walk throughs on them, but apparently i forgot to watch them all. well i am playing it again. but so far i've only got i think 2 of them. i didn't think to look them all up on you tube. which i just did. & whadda ya know, someone posted a guide to where they ALL ARE!

i've already i see missed 2 or 3 gold bolts. oh well i guess. they weren't cause i was in a hurry. one of them accidently went down a pipe sooner than i wanted to. & i do have "Crack in Time' but since i haven't played it on awhlie. where i am is where you get the hover boots. i had beat the 1st trial. than i lost patience with the 2nd. & i well plump forgot to how use them when i tried to get past that part! last nite.

as for the "Doctor Who" game i can't disagree with what you said. it i'm sure IS hard to make a game based on that. but i'm sure there ARE worse game out there. i know i own some pretty shitty games for various systems.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Early 90's....at least here in TX it was...lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It also depends on when this gas station closed....could have been closed since 91....lol j\k

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

ya want to feel old, if you watch the film "Die Hard" the original film mind you from (1988) i think gas was 75 cents in that a gallon. there's a sign in it when as we all know him famously as "Carl Winslow" it's when he pulls in at the start of the film to buy his famous Twinkies!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

which sorry forgot o add this, is from what i hear going to stop production soon, which is a bit like "Zombieland" isn't it? with the search of a twinkie in it! he he

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man the Mass effect 3 demo is bloody awesome. That game is so gonna be my game of the year
    If you love me then love me..

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the demo was a little subpar ... but I have no doubt that the finished product is going to be amazing.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

You guys are crazy. I thought the demo was awesome. Storyline is about 300% more important than game play to me, though.

However, it plays pretty much exactly like the last one, which is good on all fronts, imo.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Gaaahhh, only one week away!

Anyone of you guys down to join me in a Mass Effect 3 theme? I call dibs on Grunt

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dibs on Mordin

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Got mine set up!

Country
    Country Flag

I am the very model of a scientist Salarian

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice !

Country
    Country Flag

Hell yeah. Your is badass as well

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

did you see the story about the ME3 space edition. if not here it is.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...230218706.html

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

The Illusive Man is in effect.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Illusive Man is so badass. Can't wait to see what that nefarious bastard is up to in ME3.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a dilemma. I played ME 1 and 2 on my xbox 360 and stayed faithfull to the original human chick. However i sold my xbox and built a monster computer so was hopeing to play ME3 on my computer. Problem is i dont think there is any way to get my game save off the xbox harddrive to keep all my history straight. Ya i know pretty sad, i sold my xbox and kept the hard drive just for this game. hmmmm. I may have to rent an xbox just to play ME 3. Any ideas???

I played ME3 all night last night, passed six hours or so without even looking away. I was tired as shit at work today, but still chalking it up as a positive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 321 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast