Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 791 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 789 790 791 792 793 801 841 891 ... LastLast
Results 19,751 to 19,775 of 29475

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should know that I knew what it was before clicking it, but opened the spoiler anyway to find that the link would not open.

It's still just as funny to envision.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows me too well

*telepathic link*

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Probably thinks I know too much and should

DIE.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is so ***** , *** ****

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

ignores my texts
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

should be careful about agreeing to not say no without knowing the questions.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Cujo56 is on a distinguished road Cujo56's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Is smarter than he appears!

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

likes French fries

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

She knows this because Tyler knows this

My Mood
    Angelic

made me scratch my head

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hasn't read Fight Club

My Mood
    Angelic

Probably knows I haven't seen the movie either

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't get out much

My Mood
    Angelic

Speaks with great truth and veracity

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

How does she know?

My Mood
    Angelic

Should even try to think about it

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

She doesn't say no!

My Mood
    Angelic

Wants an elbow in the ribs

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

would do it.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Angelic

Knows me well and from back in the day

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

has been around since before I ever discovered the internetz.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Angelic

tells untruths

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

will know it is true because she was at .net before me and I'd only found my way online about a month before that.
    Spoiler:
    Well, technically I'd been online for a few minutes back in 91 or 92, but the internet was a different animal back then.

If you rescue me

Set the record straight

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's people know when the record has been set straight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 791 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 789 790 791 792 793 801 841 891 ... LastLast