Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Tower filmed adaptaion?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 75.44%
  • No

28 24.56%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Dark Tower series filmed adaptation

Hybrid View

A'Zaria

I don't know... they might do well to go with a computer generated movie. I don't know of too many actor that can capture the essence of his characters. Or even ... I know... I know... It may sound cheesy... but an Avatar-esk movie might be good. I have been waiting and waiting for this .... and now I think I will be afraid to see what they come up with. I hope the writers and directors are as much a fan of this series as we are and not someone that just heard of the books and that haven't read and fell in love with the characters like we have. All I know is they better not mess this up... there will be a lot of very angry SK fans! We have been waiting for this one for a VERY long time! I ... for one... am cautiously optimistic! Good luck SK!!
    Last edited by A'Zaria; 05-23-2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: typos suck and I left something out

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by A'Zaria View Post
    I don't know... they might do well to go with a computer generated movie. I don't know of too many actor that can capture the essence of his characters. Or even ... I know... I know... It may sound cheesy... but an Avatar-esk movie might be good. ...
    Yeah, to me, it does kinda. You think that the essence of the TDT characters could be better captured by CGI than by human actors? I rather feel that the essence of it is closer to old fashion drama...

+ Reply to Thread