Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 158 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

On that ominous tract Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a little confused on when the split took place, I'm thinking 1977 as well,

But I think we have two pre-1977's, one where Jack and crew time traveled and effected things, and one where they did not. Talk about a paradox. I think of it like a two roads that meet in an X shape.

The one timeline without Jack and crew time travel interference results in the plane crash later and them coming to the island.

The timeline with Jack and crew time travel results in a sunken Island.

Or, I'm wrong, and there was just one timeline before 1977 that Jack and crew always time traveled too, and the split happened in 1977.

Actually I don't think about it that much, I just assume a split of some kind took place in 77, and that everyone we know of, including Jacob, Richard, Mr. Friendly, everyone, can or might exist in the flash sideways.

I would argue though, that without Fate and all that, it would be impossible for Aaron to be born like he was in the Flash Sideways, and the odds of the whole conception thing are so infinite against the same sperm and egg meeting up in the sideways universe. So Fate must still be involved in a big way.

Walt wouldn't have been born either after 77, if the side world was pristine and time and chance were random. But the two worlds we know of so far must be connected strongly and time and chance are being controlled by some being or just the universe itself correcting as Faraday's mom said it did when she met up with Desmond on the street bench and the dude with red shoes was under the construction accident.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

wow!!! i have a headache now

i think fate must have her fingers in the sideways story, a lot of things have happened that wouldn't (maybe wouldn't) have happened just because of the island

**goes off to dark room for a lie down**

On that ominous tract Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

@Candy,

I have a headache too, but it's from the Whiskey yesterday. I get stressed out at work, so my wife got me a bottle, and it does relieve the stress, you just pay for it with real head splitters.

Maybe Fate/Order/Jacob brought me the whiskey, and Chaos/Random/Smokey brought me the headache.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

This week's episode will run six minutes past the hour, so if you're relying on a DVR, be sure to add in some padding.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Thanks for that heads up, Bev.

Must have digital copy if possible. I have to check on this.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    This week's episode will run six minutes past the hour, so if you're relying on a DVR, be sure to add in some padding.
    I like that with Fios if you record a season it knows when the extra time is added. But you can still adjust it. I've had a few times on shows where I went to record and because of something else the show started late and ran lat so i would miss the last minute. For the last two seasons I've told the DVR to record 5 minutes past the end time just in case.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

LOST humor:

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Titus Welliver. I can't wait.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Woofer

Titus Welliver is possibly one of the coolest names ever!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if any of you listen to the Geronimo Jack's Beard podcasts? I think they're better in a way (comedy value aside) than Damon and Carlton's because, even though it doesn't answer questions (though, that would only be a spoiler and does anyone REALLY want that?) it's more comprehensive.

It's recorded by Jorge (Hurley) and his girlfriend, who is an extra on Lost. They've only been doing them for Season 6. They chat about random stuff at the start and then answer some fan questions, but then they go through the script for that week and talk about interesting stuff/theories and then after the show's aired they finish up the podcast with any differences between the script and what made the final cut etc.

They had Michael Emerson as a guest for the Dr Linus podcast, and are trying to get more fellow cast members to join them in the upcoming episodes. Check it out:

http://geronimojacksbeard.blogspot.com/

Country
    Country Flag

that's pretty cool. I'm getting the podcasts now

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You won't be disappointed

Country
    Country Flag

OMG I just started listening and it's comedy gold. They sound like two stoners trying to talk about the show.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

In the podcast for Sundown one of the fan questions is "are you guys stoned?" But they answered no

My Mood
    Worried

Aieh! Finally and AWESOME. That's almost exactly as I'd imagined it. Woah.

MOAR!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A most wonderful episode tonight.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What an amazing episode. Lots of time given to Richard, I was expecting the regular switching back and forth, thankfully, they didn't do that. It played like a movie, and was better than most movies out there today. My only complaint was that it was too short.

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I loved this episode so much! I really enjoy watching the original MIB. Nothing against Terry O'Quinn, but Titus just has this innate meanness that Terry can extrapolate, but not in the way that Titus can.

I loved the phenomenal Jacob/Richard and MiB/Richard scenes.

However, upon re-watching the scene with Jacob and Richard, I almost feel as if Jacob could have granted Richard his wish for his wife. Jacob takes a long pause their. Actually, Jacob got portrayed in quite a mean light, more so than we're used to.

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

This was the best episode ever! More Jacob, MIB and Richard. The most interesting and amazing characters to me. I watched some scenes again and again, just because I didn't want it to end.

Cody, I love you combo.

Cody, the Richard-Jacob scene: I also think, Jacob and MIB are not the pure evil and pure good.

Jacob wears white, the other is dressed in black. It is clear that, their colors, the white and black stones(on a pair of scales in a previous episode), mean something.
    I know this may sound stupid, and maybe it is , but I thought, why Jacob is not totally in white and other is in black if one is evil and other is good?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

Jacob is
    Spoiler:
    the turtle from It! He is the force for good who refuses to intervene

My Mood
    Worried

Maybe the not quite white and not quite black suggests the old belief that we cannot know evil if we do not know good.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    This was the best episode ever! More Jacob, MIB and Richard. The most interesting and amazing characters to me. I watched some scenes again and again, just because I didn't want it to end.

Cody, I love you combo.

Cody, the Richard-Jacob scene: I also think, Jacob and MIB are not the pure evil and pure good.

Jacob wears white, the other is dressed in black. It is clear that, their colors, the white and black stones(on a pair of scales in a previous episode), mean something.
    I know this may sound stupid, and maybe it is , but I thought, why Jacob is not totally in white and other is in black if one is evil and other is good?
    Yin and Yang. Also the way they treated Richard is like a piece in a large game of backgammon. You start to feel really sorry for Richard at the end of the show when he finds out that he was pretty much a pawn his whole life on the island. I loved that scene with Hurley and Richard.

My Mood
    Worried

BTW, i was addressing the not quite black and not quite white if it matters.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome episode. Reconfirmed my belief that Hurley is the most awesome character on the show. I loved it when Jack asked Hurley who he was talking to and Hurley told him it was none of his business.
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 158 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast