Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 734 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 732 733 734 735 736 744 784 834 ... LastLast
Results 18,326 to 18,350 of 29475

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that madness is like gravity ... all it takes is a little push!

Blaine the Terror Train Mad Man is on a distinguished road Mad Man's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

knows that it's sweet to be mad

I am the one I am the one
    The godlike terror train
    The superior, artificial brain
    Feel free to call me Blaine!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has people in his av that I do not recognize ...

Country
    Country Flag

does not recognize Hansi Kürsch (Blind Guardian) and Jon Schaffer (Iced Earth) who are running a side-project band "Demons & Wizards" which has dedicated a whole power metal album to the dark tower. *a really really really great album "Touched By The Crimson King"*

The godlike terror train

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I haven't heard much of Blind Guardian but had a friend that was maniacally obssessed with Iced Earth

Country
    Country Flag

should follow the path his friend chose. Both Blind Guardian and iced Earth create pure magic when it comes to music..... and also should suggest Demons & wizards to his friend and should try some songs from demons & wizards himself

The godlike terror train

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Is above me

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Is a mainstay of this thread.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

received a bookmark as well

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

just got back.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

knows my middle name
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

claims her middle initials are M.I.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

should check the Sexiest Comic thread
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has a middle name.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

is back.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

has one freaking cool avatar....and summertime rolls oh summer oh oh oh

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Has a great member title

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is going to see The Half Blood Prince on the big screen

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Is right!
    (and I'm getting Deathly Hallows tomorrow)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

was kind enough not to elbow me in the face

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

has a really handsome fella in his av.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is too kind, really

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

should know that Letti is also too right; really.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is one of the shizziest people I know

is cool with that, frank.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 734 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 732 733 734 735 736 744 784 834 ... LastLast