Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 184 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 4577

Thread: The Movie Picture Game

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are correct! It is indeed The Bride with White Hair. Starring Brigitte Lin and Leslie Cheung. Directed by Ronnie Yu.

Now you get to pick a movie.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    You are correct! It is indeed The Bride with White Hair. Starring Brigitte Lin and Leslie Cheung. Directed by Ronnie Yu.

Now you get to pick a movie.
    After trying all possibilities.

Ok.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I have no idea what it is... but I think I want to see it.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

That's the point.

More: **

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Whatever it is it looks interesting
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Argh! It looks SO familiar, but I can't place it!

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Ok, I totally cheated and went to search what it is. I just added it my netflix queue, sounds interesting

Cheating is free. *Shhht.* So what is it?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

<--- curious.

Dreamland.
    I'll let you know what I think when I watch it Melike. We've got pretty similar taste in films, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I'll be back with a new pic shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Dreamland.
    I'll let you know what I think when I watch it Melike. We've got pretty similar taste in films, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I'll be back with a new pic shortly.
    Yes, we have. I wonder what you think about it. Though it is not a great movie for me as Re-cycle. It is more like ''My Blueberry Nights''.

Thinking about your movie picture...

no guesses yet? If you've seen the film that pic should be a dead giveaway.

Here's one more

Does anyone want some hints?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Yes!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Hint 1: If you can figure out what the girls are up to in the first picture, it's actually the title of the film.

Hint 2: It's a film from Australia, that was supposedly based on true events, however I believe that's been proven false.

Hint 3: It's based on a book by the same name.

and one last pic

Gunslinger Apprentice <ô> bango skank <ô> is on a distinguished road <ô> bango skank <ô>'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is it that thing with the faries at the bottom of the garden? cant remember the name!!! they take pics of them
    "God pisses down your neck everyday, but only drowns you once.*

"When the shooting starts, we kill what moves. " - Roland Deschain

nope sorry, not that one.

I don't know, do you guys want a new movie or something?
    I'm rather sad no one here has seen this film.

Punto Ka dotKay is on a distinguished road dotKay's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is it Perfume?

nope, sorry

It was Picnic at Hanging Rock. I'd urge you guys to check it out. It's a very haunting atmospheric type of film.

To celebrate Valentine's Day, teachers at an austere Australian boarding school take a group of students on an outing to the mysterious Hanging Rock. Soon after the party starts, the headmistress and three girls go exploring and mysteriously disappear. One week later, a sole survivor returns to school -- with hardly any memory of the incident.

and here is a new one

Punto Ka dotKay is on a distinguished road dotKay's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sunshine

Sunshine it is

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 184 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast