Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 158 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

So the next episode is going to be 2 hours? I was so disappointed at first because I thought it was starting at 8, and then I turn it on and it's just a clip show.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the real episode starts at 9 and runs for 2 hours.

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

Juliet!!!

Fuck. I can't wait 'til 2010!!!

So, does anyone else think that the Locke that's alive is actually just that guy from the beginning of the episode?

Country
    Country Flag

It's definitely the guy from the beginning of the episode.

And I'd say it's a very, very safe bet he's also the smoke monster, or at least controls it.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

i was wrong about jacob being daniel.

it's funny, because one of my non-negotiables in my email to doc jensen was finding out about the circle of ash surrounding the cabin. does anyone else think that that's where the other dude was being held captive, and that john let him out when he scuffed it back on his first visit to "jacob," way back when?

also, i got a very clotho, lachesis, atropos vibe from jacob and his not quite friend. probably mostly because of the weaving.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

When the drill first started to get sucked into the magnetic trap, I thought I was hearing Smokey. That chain-dragging sound.

They were very cagey about not naming the guy at the beginning with Jacob. I wonder who he's supposed to be.

I figured it was a body in the crate, but I never would have guessed whose. FakeLocke somehow acquired all of Locke's memories--that's interesting.

The final moments reminded me of the ending of Beneath the Planet of the Apes.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idk, my bff jill? View Post
    Juliet!!!

Fuck. I can't wait 'til 2010!!!

So, does anyone else think that the Locke that's alive is actually just that guy from the beginning of the episode?
    I think locke is a ghost the way christian shepard is
    but unlike christian he isnt allied with jacob and wants to take over the vaunted postition of deity
    I think jacob is also a spirit and as such is not really dead

ARRRG 2010
    I just started watching in february of this year and caught up just as aseason 5 was starting
    guess I'll have to pick up the dvds and watch them slowly
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I LOVED the Sawyer/Jack fist fight. Such a long time coming.

I yelled..."Jack is kicking his ass!!"

My daughter is all..."Watch out, Sawyer fights dirty"

and that was right when he kicked Jack in the nuts and got the upper hand
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

Juliet: I'm glad you finally got that out of your system.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kidd Ikarus is on a distinguished road Kidd Ikarus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A lot of cool stuff happened, but in between all that stuff, I am so glad we got to see Rose and Bernard. They are so Adam and Eve from the Caves. I'm convinced of it now.
    Are sins ever forgiven?

For those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein. This Reunion is for you.

http://www.zazzle.com/Kidd_Ikarus*

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I think that Faux Locke is walking Locke and Real Locke is dead Locke. Faux Locke is the other dude who was talking to Jacob in the beginning and this is his loophole - having Ben do it.

ETA: I forgot to add that I think NotJacob was the one in the cabin, too. Obviously something was bound there (circle around the cabin), and I think it was him.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

"Faux Locke"

All he needs now is a goatee, like Evil Spock.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post

it's funny, because one of my non-negotiables in my email to doc jensen was finding out about the circle of ash surrounding the cabin. does anyone else think that that's where the other dude was being held captive, and that john let him out when he scuffed it back on his first visit to "jacob," way back when?

also, i got a very clotho, lachesis, atropos vibe from jacob and his not quite friend. probably mostly because of the weaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    I think that Faux Locke is walking Locke and Real Locke is dead Locke. Faux Locke is the other dude who was talking to Jacob in the beginning and this is his loophole - having Ben do it.

ETA: I forgot to add that I think NotJacob was the one in the cabin, too. Obviously something was bound there (circle around the cabin), and I think it was him.

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post

I am so psyched for next year!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I think it's possible Jacob was in the cabin and the circle kept the other guy out.

Once the circle was broken, Jacob left the cabin and went to the statue for safety.

Why would Ilana look for him at the cabin? Jacob told her to come, I'm willing to bet he told her where he'd be (the cabin), hence him leaving her the note (drawing) of the statue.

Gunslinger Apprentice Justin Case is on a distinguished road Justin Case's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing, delicious fun!!
    Phil

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a great finale!

Finally got to see the statue front, Jacob, "what's in the box?", and a bunch of other cool answers. I wouldn't have guessed that Jacob would actually be someone we hadn't met yet. I was pretty suprised at the fact that he lives in the foot of the statue too.

As for anti-Locke, my guess is that it's the smoke monster taking on the form of Locke. I've got another theory in the works and will post when the thought is complete.

At least Claire was mentioned a couple times, showing that they didn't completely forget about her. And how about Rose and Bernard? How great was their appearance? I don't believe that it's them in the caves (Adam and Eve).

Any ideas on why the H-bomb didn't explode on impact? That was interesting to me as well. But poor Juliet--that was terrible! And the ending? Genious. What a way to end the season with a bang...well, a flash.

So, did they change the future? What's going on in the foot statue with anti-Locke? What's Richard's deal?

I can't wait until 2010!!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOST was insane! I have a lot to think about. Again, someone taped LOST for me so I think I missed the whole opening with Jacob and the other person everyone thinks is possessing Locke's second body. I will need to check it out.

I really think something did happen in the end with Juliet (I don't know if anyone is questiong it). But...being in graphic design it really struck me odd to see the letters of LOST in the white flash (as apposed to a black flash). It really made me think that next season is going to be completely different, a fresh start, or back at the beginning.

I deffinitely gasped like 3 times during this episode. I don't know if I've ever actually done that, even during LOST before!
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    What a great finale!

As for anti-Locke, my guess is that it's the smoke monster taking on the form of Locke. I've got another theory in the works and will post when the thought is complete.

If thats true then it means the smoke monster isnt jacob which throws off all of my theories

The two mysteries I want them to reveal in the final season are the food drops and why the smoke monster was reffered to as a security system early on by the others
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Did we also learn that Richard Alpert is the way he is (ageless) becasue Jacob made him that way! Didn't I hear him say that?
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by flaggwalkstheline View Post

If thats true then it means the smoke monster isnt jacob which throws off all of my theories

The two mysteries I want them to reveal in the final season are the food drops and why the smoke monster was reffered to as a security system early on by the others
    I'd definitely like to hear some of your theories. I'm sure you've got some that I haven't thought of. IN my opinion, I'm not so sure that Jacob is the smoke monster, however, I'm open to hearing theories!

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Did we also learn that Richard Alpert is the way he is (ageless) becasue Jacob made him that way! Didn't I hear him say that?
    You sure did. Great bit of information, wasn't it?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Stupid work blocking sites!!!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice summary, Bev. You summed up my thoughts from this season perfectly:

"Widmore caused this, Ben caused that, Christian influenced something else, Jacob did as well…it’s one big knot of cause and effect–but what’s the final goal?"

A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 158 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast