Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Sisters of Eluria (Revised Gunslinger)

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, Karen, don't you DARE get outraged/offended! Haha...

The dark power of the internet works both ways, and you can NOT have it both ways...you get to tantalize us obsessive-compulsive types with hints and rumor...but in that case you do NOT get to be defensive when we start getting restless!

Either keep it a secret right up until issue date...or deal with the bitching and the moaning! Haha...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    ... we have to have something to bitch about! Isn't that the very foundation of the internet?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's signature material right there!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I have EVERY right to bitch back!! And you WILL take it!!! And you WILL like it!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

(yeah, i bet that everyone is more teasing than anything else..)

well, personnally i dont care as i will not order it... lol
    But i wonder if it would be published in France... for instance, now that i think about it it would have been PERFECT inside the upcomming french collection ... :-'(
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Thanks, Karen. I like Grant's dustjackets anyway, so no worries.

p.s. Now that Ricky won't be getting one, please send his to either Brice or me. Thank you.

Thanks for thinking of me, Patrick!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

As long as Ricky pays, I will send it to anyone, BUT him!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

::raises hand:: Throw my name into the hat for Ricky's, too, please!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    As long as Ricky pays
    Not happenin' sistah!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You could always take his payment Karen and then list it for the next Haven fundraiser.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Lurking

oooo, I could do that too.......

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I gotta tell ya, Karen - EVERY time I see you've posted to this thread I can't hit the link fast enough . . . thinking, of course, that DMG said you could tell us some news!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    I gotta tell ya, Karen - EVERY time I see you've posted to this thread I can't hit the link fast enough . . . thinking, of course, that DMG said you could tell us some news!
    Same here.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Lurking

oooo, here they come again...

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Unfair! Now you're just thread-baiting! Haha...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And now that y'all have told her this she's gonna' come in here and post every single random thought that comes through her mind...just to watch y'all run to the thread.

If you rescue me

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely hilarious, Boomme!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Lurking

GET YOUR DAMN NOSES OUT OF MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Terry, good to see you around!

Country
    Country Flag

I think you should print out that pic, frame it, and put it on your desk at work.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    This made my day! Thanks Terry!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Lurking

Here lemmings
    Here Lemmings!!

HERE LEMMINGS!!!!!!!!!!

I am posting again!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen, you are just plain nasty!!!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast