Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: DESTROY The Picture Above You Game

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Good thing I always carry around silver:

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

too bad silver tarnishes in ozone

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

And what hurts the ozone?

Gunslinger Apprentice ZGDK is on a distinguished road ZGDK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pollution is vewy vewy bad:

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

sad that we have to defend the earth from pollution.

God was the first arsonist.

yeah, but Nietzsche's not bothered by that:

Country
    Country Flag

The Jehova's Witness' don't think so:

that's why i gots ma guard dog

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

They're so easily distracted though...

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

distracted? i'll give you distracted.

Last edited by The Lady of Shadows; 08-17-2008 at 05:32 PM. Reason: image moved

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

These guys are a bit more charming -

Gunslinger Apprentice bergy81 is on a distinguished road bergy81's Avatar

982 Michigan Ave. Detroit MI. Sound familiar?
    Country
    Country Flag

This should take care of that problem.

Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

This guy is probably faster than the trap

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

But what if he gets stuck?

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

we have a little fun!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

(Thats disgusting)

Just be careful you don't cut off one of your fingers with those dissecting tools...

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

(we now pause while the turtle is violently and massively sick)

We'll, in the future, we can count on A.I. doing those things for us:

John F. Kennedy /k/ommando is on a distinguished road /k/ommando's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you responding to the previous page, Cyber?

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast