Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1219 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 219 719 1119 1169 1209 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1229 1269 ... LastLast
Results 30,451 to 30,475 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Big leagues! Thanks for pics and story

looking for: The Terror S/L,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st F or NF, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Ari, i would say you're one lucky bastard, but you are not lucky, this was the result of hard work on your part.
    (You might still be a bastard )
    Congratulations.
    I would add that Ari is really working hard.
    I've known him since about 2000 I think. Probably since has long as Lilja and a few other people that I wont mention. But he is really a lucky bastard as well
    I've been managing the french "Club Stephen King" community since about 15 years or so. And never been invited to any similar event

All of that for saying for confirming that yes, Ari has been very lucky, but indeed, I personnally know him and he does really do a lot. He is really lucky, but he worked a lot over the years for all of that and he truly deserves it.
    Well done my friend! Hope you'll get a lot more events, freebies and gifts like those !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing, Ari. Thank you for letting us live vicariously for a brief moment in the magic of that event. You seem to be a good and gracious guy which makes me all the happier to see you reap the rewards of your efforts!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep good people deserve good things. Well done, Ari.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari and Paul......very Jealous.

Love the tie Ari.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow Ari. Real great pics and looks like it was a lot of fun.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Thanks for the great story and pics. Glad you had fun!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone for your comments! It warms my heart. 😊 While it's true there's work and effort behind, I'm extremely grateful for all these opportunities. A lot of people trusted in me and I'll do all I can to pay for that vow of trust.

Thank you! And yes...I think I have good luck 😂
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Their trust is well placed.
    That is so cool Ari. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. And by the way: that tie is AWESOME!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like it was an incredible experience, Ari! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Ari. Very cool!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Ari what an experience.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Well deserved young man, well deserved.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a great time it looks like you had, Ari.

Nice tie, too.
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone! I can't spread more positive rep until 24 hours pass.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Not much happening on the King front in my collection, but I'm very pleased with a few non-King items that have arrived in the last few months:

More pics in my non-King collection thread.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love those, HBJ. The Road looks amazing!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Nice haul!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You should be very pleased - great acquisitions!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very nice.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe I commented on The Shadow of the Wind in your collection thread, but I didn't on the others.

The Suntups are gorgeous, of course, and while you haven't reached Yegor status, the pics are getting better! Something I need to work on, for sure.

The lettered Three-Body is gonna be Sub Press's #1 release of the year, I think. There are plenty of Sub Press lettereds that I haven't held or seen pictures of, but I feel pretty confident that nothing else they're gonna release in 2019 is going to match Three-Body. Maybe if Fire & Blood comes out in the next six weeks...

Great gets, HBJ!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Love those, HBJ. The Road looks amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Nice haul!
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    You should be very pleased - great acquisitions!
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    very nice.
    Thank you, all. I know this is primarily a King collector's thread, so I appreciate your positive responses. The lettered copy of The Shadow of the Wind is one of those editions that I never thought I'd own, so I'm thrilled beyond words.

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I believe I commented on The Shadow of the Wind in your collection thread, but I didn't on the others.

The Suntups are gorgeous, of course, and while you haven't reached Yegor status, the pics are getting better! Something I need to work on, for sure.

The lettered Three-Body is gonna be Sub Press's #1 release of the year, I think. There are plenty of Sub Press lettereds that I haven't held or seen pictures of, but I feel pretty confident that nothing else they're gonna release in 2019 is going to match Three-Body. Maybe if Fire & Blood comes out in the next six weeks...

Great gets, HBJ!!
    Thanks Tim. Those are kind words indeed - my photographic skills (and my collection) fall far short of Yegor's, I agree, but I appreciate your encouragement. I enjoy taking the photos as it gives me a chance to enjoy the qualities of the books that I'm trying to highlight. I want to get better at it, so if you're seeing an improvement, that makes me happy.

And yes, the TBP lettered edition is the standout release for SubPress this year, I agree. I don't think either The Labyrinth of the Spirits or Fire & Blood lettereds will be out this year. The Scar was pretty stunning, as was Broken Angels (based on Yegor's photos of them), but personally, I think TBP is just a little bit nicer than both.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Great to see pics of the Suntup edition of THE ROAD. While it’s my favorite book, I did pass on this new edition, so I’m very pleased to finally see what it looks like. Congratulations, and enjoy it.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1219 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 219 719 1119 1169 1209 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1229 1269 ... LastLast