Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 644 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

My ARC is slowly making it's way to me. Nice to get that email.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I've been waiting all day for the UPS truck to delivery my ROSEMARY'S BABY, then when I check I get a message there's been a weather or emergency delay. Arghhhhhhh!!!!

Then, I read an E-Mail I get from Suntup, and I won something! I still can't believe it, so I must be dreaming. It is NOT the letters contest. I will say no more until whatever it is is in my hot little sweaty mitts.
    Can't wait to see what you won. Oh, and congrats.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I've been waiting all day for the UPS truck to delivery my ROSEMARY'S BABY, then when I check I get a message there's been a weather or emergency delay. Arghhhhhhh!!!!

Then, I read an E-Mail I get from Suntup, and I won something! I still can't believe it, so I must be dreaming. It is NOT the letters contest. I will say no more until whatever it is is in my hot little sweaty mitts.
    Congratulations! I'm intrigued as to what it could be! Post pics when you get it!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

Congratulations! I'm intrigued as to what it could be! Post pics when you get it!

HBJ
    I'm gonna guess it's one of the signed prints if you pre-ordered the book, Steve.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like The Road is coming through Wichita on Tuesday! Then headed to the Great Northwest for special delivery.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

HBJ
    I'm gonna guess it's one of the signed prints if you pre-ordered the book, Steve.
    Maybe it’s the signed Folio The Shining that you could win by ordering the complete Wells collection.

John F. Kennedy Caliban will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Probably .. I did my own share of enablement and did spread the word on LT (librarything) when they were 95 (i think).

This was originally a Folio Society price of 110 signed book plate editions. Folio Society "found" 95 (i think) volumes maybe under the sofa probably about a year or so later. .. I did not buy a copy myself, as i have the unsigned version and didn`t want to splurge £135 or something (book + shipping) for a plate signature. .. After my decision to share, my niece came on a visit, we ate some tacos and watched the Nun (movie), and after i had threw here out i had decided to maybe buy myself a copy about 3? hours later - and then they were gone .. it`s okay. But fact is, it`s about 205 of these in total (assuming they don`t find any more volumes under another sofa sometime in the future)

That Suntup numbered though

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

In case you missed it or didn’t see the FB live, I’m giving away one of those signed The Shining editions as a prize to a randomly selected H.G. Wells set order. Has to be for the set. Good luck.

And no that isn’t what Steve is getting. He was one of 20 winners for a different contest.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post
    Probably .. I did my own share of enablement and did spread the word on LT (librarything) when they were 95 (i think).

This was originally a Folio Society price of 110 signed book plate editions. Folio Society "found" 95 (i think) volumes maybe under the sofa probably about a year or so later. .. I did not buy a copy myself, as i have the unsigned version and didn`t want to splurge £135 or something (book + shipping) for a plate signature. .. After my decision to share, my niece came on a visit, we ate some tacos and watched the Nun (movie), and after i had threw here out i had decided to maybe buy myself a copy about 3? hours later - and then they were gone .. it`s okay. But fact is, it`s about 205 of these in total (assuming they don`t find any more volumes under another sofa sometime in the future)

That Suntup numbered though
    I believe someone contacted Folio and they never actually gave all the copies away, so these are actually from the original 100 (yes, they said only 100).

Now back to the regularly scheduled Suntup thread.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul and Becca, when submitting an Easter egg solution, the site says ‘thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly,’ and this may be a dumb question, but does that mean you will email us for each submission letting us know our guess is wrong?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Hey Paul and Becca, when submitting an Easter egg solution, the site says ‘thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly,’ and this may be a dumb question, but does that mean you will email us for each submission letting us know our guess is wrong?
    I believe that is a generic message that the software generates. If you have the correct answer, you will be contacted
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

How is everyone submitting answers already?! Should we be able to figure out the right answer based on those four letters alone?

My Mood
    Cool

I think people may be taking the phrase, seeing what that might mean, and submit an answer based on that. Firemonkey already figured out in post #7458 what the phrase is in Latin and English. Now we have to figure out what it means.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I think people may be taking the phrase, seeing what that might mean, and submit an answer based on that. Firemonkey already figured out in post #7458 what the phrase is in Latin and English. Now we have to figure out what it means.
    That is NOT the way I took it. He just figured out that there is a code hidden in the books Mike.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

John F. Kennedy Caliban will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I will never miss a FB live Paul - unless i`m hindered ! If i am hindered i will have to re-schedule those other plans or simply let them pass by .. remember i`m your number one fan !

I`ll respect that Becca !

Asking for a friend: Will there still be any other titles published inbetween the Wells set ? Since the publication date were adjusted i mean ..

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Shipping Notice for Merrin’s Cross paperweight!!!

Road Numbered out for delivery!!!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will someone share the letter in The Road once they receive it?

It's a great competition, for sure. There aren't a lot of words that start with soll, I found out that out today :-)

Firemonkey's guess sounds like a very good one to me, very impressive.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That is NOT the way I took it. He just figured out that there is a code hidden in the books Mike.
    OK. Then I am way off base and I will stop filling Paul's email account with wrong answers.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I believe that is a generic message that the software generates. If you have the correct answer, you will be contacted
    Darn it, I had high hopes for my guess. Guess not.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Not if they want to win LOL.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Not if they want to win LOL.
    lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Darn it, I had high hopes for my guess. Guess not.

HBJ
    No freakin' clue so not even going to attempt.

Spoiler:
    I know, I know. It's: Drink more Ovaltine

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

I'm with Kris on this. Firemonkey discovered that there even is an Easter egg, but the correct answer has not been found yet.

Out of curiosity, what do you think a red Misery might be worth?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I know I had plenty of time to read the page but I missed the note about locking in current pricing by ordering the complete Wells set when I ordered The Time Machine. Not that I could have ordered differently. I just hope the other two don’t go up too much if they do increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

heh, or give the wrong letter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 644 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 401 ... LastLast