Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1216 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 216 716 1116 1166 1206 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1226 1266 ... LastLast
Results 30,376 to 30,400 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice case.....does that mean you have an extra slipcase for sale? haha
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

IIRC, the book sold w/o a slipcase. I must say I am very impressed with the custom case.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great adds, everyone!

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Nice case.....does that mean you have an extra slipcase for sale? haha
    P2

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Proud of these. I collaborated with Daniel Tommie at Computer Aided Crafting to up the game on his Dark Tower Set (all first edition hardcovers, 3rd for the Slinger) Limited to 19 sets. If you want more details hit me up. Bookends were customized by my Dad (basic naked ones included)

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look very nice!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tres Cool

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Proud of these. I collaborated with Daniel Tommie at Computer Aided Crafting to up the game on his Dark Tower Set (all first edition hardcovers, 3rd for the Slinger) Limited to 19 sets. If you want more details hit me up. Bookends were customized by my Dad (basic naked ones included)

WOW, really nice job

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys! It is very affordable since you can supply books as an option so you have Grant Publishing quality paper and pics.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

A big one marked off my Want-List.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, congratulations!

Country
    Country Flag

Cool news on the Dark Tower set I posted the other day. I told Dan at computeraidedcrafting.com about the awesome message board known as TDT.org and he said I can post a coupon code for 10% off the limited set for y'all.

GGKYXTW

Still make sure you hit him up so you can request specific text blocks or request a number.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool news on the Dark Tower set I posted the other day. I told Dan at computeraidedcrafting.com about the awesome message board known as TDT.org and he said I can post a coupon code for 10% off the limited set for y'all.

GGKYXTW

Still make sure you hit him up so you can request specific text blocks or request a number.

Shows a price of $339.00 at JPG pic and then goes to a sale of $439 marked down to $399.00. Assembly required? I'm not loving that. Doesn't specify what editions just says "current". At one point offers a 8 monthly payment of $52.50 which is a total price of $420 (if I did the math correct) , but I didn't see where that option was offered on payment screen. Price doesn't quite make sense either for an option like that. S/H is $27.50 which, I guess is cool for 8 books, but when you check out is says $0.00 for s/h and then quotes it on the next page. 19 limitation does not seem to carry through or if it really applies as description just states, "Current issues" no specifications. I also did not see where I could send in copies for rebinding and what that cost would be. Just kinda weird and awkward.

Just pointing this out for you to look into, Kingfan. I'm sure they are just errors that need fixing. Not sure if we can apply your generous discount if in fact the payment plan is an option. As I said, I don't mean this as criticism, per se. Just pointing out inconsistencies and/or errors. I'm kinda intrigued and interested if and when the details are fully worked out. Really hope that I am kind of being a help.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

GGKYXTW

Shows a price of $339.00 at JPG pic and then goes to a sale of $439 marked down to $399.00. Assembly required? I'm not loving that. Doesn't specify what editions just says "current". At one point offers a 8 monthly payment of $52.50 which is a total price of $420 (if I did the math correct) , but I didn't see where that option was offered on payment screen. Price doesn't quite make sense either for an option like that. S/H is $27.50 which, I guess is cool for 8 books, but when you check out is says $0.00 for s/h and then quotes it on the next page. 19 limitation does not seem to carry through or if it really applies as description just states, "Current issues" no specifications. I also did not see where I could send in copies for rebinding and what that cost would be. Just kinda weird and awkward.

Just pointing this out for you to look into, Kingfan. I'm sure they are just errors that need fixing. Not sure if we can apply your generous discount if in fact the payment plan is an option. As I said, I don't mean this as criticism, per se. Just pointing out inconsistencies and/or errors. I'm kinda intrigued and interested if and when the details are fully worked out. Really hope that I am kind of being a help.
    Hey Merlin. You are a thousand percent right. The website is a mess. I did not use his site at all. Just email him, tell him what you want to do regarding books, and he will give you a price. Easier that way. The assembly required is for the bookends only. They are not like mine and you probably will not use them. Let him know Bryan sent you and you saw it on the boards here.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Freshly bought on my holiday to Japan: The Gunslinger in very small paperback.
    Pretty special to see the name mentioned as Stephen Edwin King.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post

Really cool. A lot of foreign editions have great covers.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post

Super cool! A neat memento from what I hope was a fun trip

The choice to go with "Stephen Edwin King" is interesting for sure...

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Another big shoutout to Greg (Doctor Zaius) for reaching out on something I might be interested in. I put off getting the S/L FAB8 (among others) for YEARS, promising myself I wouldn't pick it up until I could get #186 or a single digit. Now for the second time in two weeks I've added a #9 to the collection!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I returned from Boston and I had THE BEST OF TIMES. The event was really cool and I spent quality time with several members here.

Besides the signed books, I also acquired some good memories...and pics

Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A week ago I received one of the promo items I've been after for a long, long time:

This was a surprise: they ran a contest that included a copy of The New Lieutenant's Rap:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

WOW. So much wow here! Congrats on every minute of that!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, what's it like to have a pact with the devil? Asking for a friend.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Ari, what's it like to have a pact with the devil? Asking for a friend.

Mulleins

I'm not that lucky...but I have enough to be more than happy
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1216 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 216 716 1116 1166 1206 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1226 1266 ... LastLast